Search results

1. Blood Moon

Happy Birthday MS9

:yay:Happy Birthday:yay: Star Have a great day Sweetie! :dance:
  2. Blood Moon

Happy Birthday MS9

:yay: Happy Birthday :yay: Star :shower: ********* Have a wonderful day Sweetie! When you blow out the candles... Here's to one left burning. ;)
  3. Blood Moon

Moonie's Cool Now!

Not a bad way to start off the New Year. :D Yup, finally unlocked "Coolness". :yay: And yet again I blew Star's eardrums out! :laugh:
  4. Blood Moon

Unlocked Martial Arts

I ran outta bullets again. :laugh: And unlocked the "pose in your white housecoat with a sword" skill. :D Yup..Reached level 20 in Swordsman Hit profession. Keep it fun and the skills will come..even if you have never used decoys. :scratch2: :laugh:
  5. Blood Moon

Unlocked CGA

After cratering the heck out of the E.U. this little gem popped up.:yay: I'm such a noob miner :laugh: but here are the stats when I unlocked CGA. :D Keep it fun. The skills will come. :)
  6. Blood Moon

Happy Birthday MS9

:yay:Happy Birthday :yay: Star :yay: Have a globaly great day!
  7. Blood Moon

Happy Birthday Jetboy!

:yay: Happy Birthday:yay: Jet Have a great day. :dance: Turn up the tunes and rock that mohawk. :woohoo:
  8. Blood Moon

Check Your Guns

Seems the attacks per minute have gone from 47 to 40 on the Urban. Has anyone else noticed any changes like this or am I missing something here.
  9. Blood Moon

Got Me A Hog

After a thrilling Aurli hunt at the Palace, Star, Black Rain and myself were back planet side shootin' up some Hogz. They aint Aurli Chasers but they sure have big bite. Ouchie! As a team we made pork chops outta them Hogz in no time. B B Q anyone? Got some swirlies too. The next day...
  10. Blood Moon

Selling Full Nemesis (M)

That's Right...Just in time for Hallowe'en! My "Pumpkin Suit" is up for sale! Asking TT + 1700 Ped with a Buy Out of TT + 1800 Ped. TT is 165.92 PM me or post your interest here. Keep It Fun. :vampire:
  11. Blood Moon

Damage Assesment

.... Well sometime ago I unlocked RDA but the MDA was a nice surprise. :D Kinda ran outta ammo. :duh: Always good to have a trusty sword at your side. ;) So now from range and in your face I can safely asses..."Yup, MOB's Dead!" :laugh:
  12. Blood Moon

Feeling Lucky Now!

Oh Yeah! HA 3.0. :dance: And not a bad first loot either. :D I'm always fortunate hunting with my "lucky charm".;) Oh man, we are really going to rock the "loot pool" now. :whip:
  13. Blood Moon

Triple Header Longu Globals P3

And here we are all together.:cool: Just headin back to the TP when the swirling coins came again. It was an awsome day indeed.:D Thanx guys for such a fun hunt. GH :)
  14. Blood Moon

Triple Header Longu Globals P2

Here I think Star looted this one. That's me thanking to powers above.:laugh:
  15. Blood Moon

Triple Header Longu Globals P1

Many moons ago, JSA was out having a Longu hunting bash. It was great fun. And to global 3 times in the same hunt.:D Oh yeah! Here I'm a Longu Lolly Pop.:eek:
  16. Blood Moon

Valentines

Happy Valentines Day Star Oh I more than like you. ;) I really, really like you. :drool: I'm nutbar crazy in luv with ya Cutie! :love: There is no "Moon" without his "Star" ! Will you be my Valentine? *********
  17. Blood Moon

H-E Ann. Bash Global

Oh Man!! This was an freakin awsome hunt. Thanx Hunters Extreme for the invite to your bash. We really kickes some Troxie butt big time. :sniper: And to Global , well how SWEET is that? :cool: JSA loved being with you guys. :D H-E ROCKS! Let's not wait another year to do it again. :yup...
  18. Blood Moon

135 Ped Longu

Moon and Star just kicking some Longu butt. :handgun: Thinking... Just maybe we could win the imp fap. :scratch: OK more like dreaming. :rolleyes: But fun all the same. Gotta love the swirly coins. From Longu Land good luck all. Keep it fun. :thumbup: Click to enlarge
  19. Blood Moon

Good Friends with a Global

I must say this was the most fun ever on a mass team hunt. We certainly mobbed the MOBs for sure! :dance: I had a great time with you all. Thanx everyone. This is the reason I play this game. Who needs PED when you have such kick ass friends.The Global was a nice bonus though! :D Nice to see...
  20. Blood Moon

Corn Fest Global

Hey Jag ..So how do you like PE so far? :scratch: Only your second hunt with Star and Moon and you get your first Global ... Nice! :D The Corns never had a chance. Love your "shootem in the face" style bud. :handgun: It was a blast. Gratz to Jag and Star ! Awsome hunt guys...
  21. Blood Moon

JSA Team Global

Just out with my good friends, Jet and Star. Shootin the poop outa some Argos. :handgun: Then..Whoo Hoo!! Swirly coins everywere. Gotta Love It!! :dance: We had a blast. The global was a nice bonus too! Thanx guys! :D Click to enlarge
  22. Blood Moon

First HOF Sweet

Whoo Hoo!!! Finally... Plucked the HOF cherry! So Sweet! :dance: Praise be to Lootius ! But sorry Looti your tribute went into the "Pledge Fund" . Seems while VF and LYKKE were engaged in thier own Hotblooded Orgasmic Festival they left behind numerous and sizeable "donations"...
  23. Blood Moon

Grad Day

Whoo hoo... It's Graduation Day for BloodMoon!!! :dance: *Throws that silly, square, tasselled hat into the air and shoots the crap out of it. :sniper:With my newly gotten rifle rank of course.* Wow.. What a milestone! 2 k in rifle.. Sweet.. Look out Ubber MOB's I'm on my way! To my...
  24. Blood Moon

Bad Thong Bum

I just wanted lighten the mood ! I'm sure there is a tread already on this but we all need a laugh now. I'm just wondering why MA gave the female avatars such sexy clothes, even nipples , but then goofed on the bum crack. It makes the thong just wrong! Guess there's no toilet paper in PE...
  25. Blood Moon

Barely Berry

Kinda spooky. Got my 13th global on the 13th. At least it wasn' Friday. lol...Maybe I'll get my first HOF on Hallowe'en. :vampire: Click to enlargeAnd wouldn't you know it - I get busted sweatin MS9. Star you are just to darn hot baby! :D
Back