6. MarcusLucius

Selling: --sold

sold
  7. MarcusLucius

Suggestion: Remove P2P trading

yea given the fact you (as a company) WANT already ppl to have that info
  8. MarcusLucius

Suggestion: Remove P2P trading

expected uproar. the part around price discovery is valid. gives us cleaner data points and a proper history.
  9. MarcusLucius

Where does 50% Loot goes?

me reading this thread while having my morning coffee
  10. MarcusLucius

News: I've created an Instagram focusing on the development in Unreal Engine 5

a pig with makeup is still a pig (old sayin wher i live) they better setup that broken piece of software from ground up new.
  11. MarcusLucius

Suggestion: Allow for duplicate name changes

my name. my reputation. im no child bro
  12. MarcusLucius

It's raining items it's time to act now MA

MA balancing team has ofc thought out this well. or do you think MA does shoots without calculating or a plan? yes/no?
  13. MarcusLucius

bore with chatGPT? well try agentGPT

yea in my case. what i wanted to show you is the progress this sector is doing.......
  14. MarcusLucius

bore with chatGPT? well try agentGPT

well, that escalated quickly: https://agentgpt.reworkd.ai/ edit: you dont need a openAI key, but without your agent is limited (in time i guess) my goal was a simple one: analize the threads on www.planetcalypsoforum.com and sum up the general sentiment at this moment this was the answer: Task...
  15. MarcusLucius

Lost Time Compass

lol same bro.. .BUT .. did this ever got solved ?
  16. MarcusLucius

Question: Want to switch my vengeance for a claw/sb/lb for mayhem

bump. agreement fell through. still open for this kind of swap. might also rent out the vengeance (30k collat + some daily fee) - lets talk.
  17. MarcusLucius

Nostalgia: Old login + more, NoBion & Gekkuli

wow bro thanks for the flashback. the jukebox(!)
  18. MarcusLucius

thanks for the hint bro, well its limited due to the value of my gun as i prefer a 1:1 swap (for the time of mayhem)
  19. MarcusLucius

as i want to push this skills im asking me if anyone wants to switch his claw/knife/sword with my t4,99 vengeance FOR THE TIME OF MAYHEM worth of the gun is around 30k, so thats the target im looking for. if you can imagine something like this, hit me up in pm and lets work something out. thanks
  20. MarcusLucius

Another happy hour - bugs or intentional?

after going through the thread i dont know what dissapoints me more 1) the complete incompetence of a company, resulting in constant fuckups over 20 yrs 2) the fact that misscomunication combined w/ missmoderation are really working and make us, the playerbase, argue with eachother (well sure...
  21. MarcusLucius

The sky is falling

ever invested in $LUNA? - well if yes then you know the scenario of falling skies. otherwise. nope.
Back