Search results

1. zebencat

Buying: Hunter M & A104

Buying both Hunter M and an A104. If you are interested in selling, post here or give me a PM. :)
  2. zebencat

Feff Carnage

Been camping feffs recently :D Have been losing a lot of money but still, Got all of these :D Gotta love the swirlies ey :P
  3. zebencat

Mass of globals

Saved these up for a little while now. Just thought i should post them and get them out of the way :laugh: & Saved the best till last :D
  4. zebencat

Buying: Buying FAP-90

Buying a Fap 90. Pm me with offers please :)
  5. zebencat

A nice little Bery hunt

Decided to continue my quest to 'acquire' an Opalo SGA. Was having a really really bad time killing Berys until i got this and it balanced out my run :) Then decided to continue to the end of my run and im very glad i did, after just 2 more kills i got this. (Picture contains naughty words)...
  6. zebencat

Still trying for SGA

Was trying to finally loot that Opalo SGA Didn't succeed but got this nice little global :D https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=226987&c=22 Now the quest continues....
  7. zebencat

Pew Pew 50 Ped Drone

A cheeky drone dropped this halfway through a soc opalo hunt, Small but cant complain :) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=226767&c=22
  8. zebencat

Angel Drops

Hey, does anybody out there know if angel is still dropping this VU? Particularly interested to hear if anybody has looted some from Molisks this VU.
  9. zebencat

Ped

Was starting to run out of cash and got a pleasant suprise while skilling handgun :) Hopefully we will all get a few more of these suprises ;)
  10. zebencat

Selling 13K EFD!

Selling 13k EFD, BO is 50 PED. If Buyout is not met then auction will end on Sun 16th @ 4:00 GMT Get bidding ;)
  11. zebencat

B: Full Rascal (m) & Urban Nomad street Boots

Bought both, thanks people.
  12. zebencat

Boots, boots and more boots

I've always wondered which pair of boots are the most appealing to entropians. so which pair of boots do you think is worth getting? UN Hiking Boots UN Green Boots UN Black Boots UN Street Boots (My favourite:D. Does anyone know the markup for these?) One of the crafted types (Reilly, Mallic...
  13. zebencat

A way to access PE Wiki?

Recently i was browsing the taming forum, and i found this thread, https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45479&page=2 however when i clicked on the link to pe wiki in mrpropers post it was fully fuctional. Is it like this for anyone else with this link? :confused:
  14. zebencat

Corns, Breer or Opalo?

Im thinking of going on a large cornu hunt at argus, just wondering what weapon to use, a breer m2a or an opalo/A101 combo maxed them both and have no SIB anymore does anyone have any ideas? :confused:
  15. zebencat

Hello all EF users!

Hey all Well i've been lurking on this forum for about a year, Thought it was time i finally joined. See you in eu!
Back