Search results

1. Phoenix

News: Triton Industries Shares

Date Payout CLD Payout CP Payout NTI Payout TIS Payout AG 18/12/2023 4 0 1 1 0 25/12/2023 6 0 0 0 0 1/1/2024 5 1 0 1 0 8/1/2024 6 0 1 0 1 15/1/2024 3 2 1 1 0 22/1/2024 4 2 1 2 1 29/1/2024 3 1 1 2 1 5/2/2024 4 1 1 1 0 12/2/2024 3 1 1 2 1 19/2/2024 4 2 1 2 0 26/2/2024 3 1 1 1...
  2. Phoenix

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

FIXED 03/19/2024 (Just as I typed this report there was an update) *note: I know this too is an obvious one but I didn't find the report in this thread so better safe than sorry :) Bug Report Title: Clicking on text entry field in chat while holding WASD movement keys gets movement stuck in...
  3. Phoenix

FIXED 03/19/2024 (Just as I typed this report there was an update) *note: I know this too is an obvious one but I didn't find the report in this thread so better safe than sorry :) Bug Report Title: Mouse buttons 4 and 5 don't work when bound to actions. Date found: 03/12/2024 (or after first...
  4. Phoenix

FIXED 03/19/2024 (Just as I typed this report there was an update) *note: I know this is an obvious one but I didn't find the report in this thread so better safe than sorry :) Bug Report Title: Auto move does not work in vehicles Date found: 03/12/2024 (or after first patch update for UI)...
  5. Phoenix

News: Genesis Visual Update

The roads on TI have a visual bug, the outlines are green and it says "Default Terrain" Also, I noticed that Adj. Nemesis (F) did not get the new model just some work with textures, and I'm hoping it stays that way :D The new armor models are far behind the old ones in style, and the helmets...
  6. Phoenix

News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

Does it stop shooting after its dead? This is how it worked for me before a few weeks ago, now it just continues firing. so when i mouseover over a mob it shoots it.
  7. Phoenix

News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

Not sure if mentioned yet, but the few things i found: "Bugs" - Time since last online cant be seen in friends list - Cant see full avatar names in friend list after mouseover - No minimap coords. im a bit slow, sorry. :) What I don't like: - Transparency on the chat and action bars, also...
  8. Phoenix

Melee weapon UL.

Ones I would reccomend are: Aakas Fire Dagger - http://planetarkadia.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1240 - Easiest to find / buy Ranked Combat Knife - http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1643 - Harder to find / kinda obscure because it can't be bought on AH, just...
  9. Phoenix

Buying: Hunter Mentor Edition Set

Still looking for FULL Hunter Mentor Edition Female. Bwoomp :bump:
  10. Phoenix

Bumperzzz :bump:
  11. Phoenix

Boooomp :bump:
  12. Phoenix

Buying the full set of Hunter ME female set, PM here, post, ingame... Just get in touch. :cool:
  13. Phoenix

Entropia Universe 16.0.2 Release Notes

Amps also fixed, no more need to sweat bullets if im hunting with bugged amp, finally! Love the camera options, especially the view distance setting. Great job MA, continue to work like this and EU might just get a new "Golden Age"
  14. Phoenix

I am pis###

Really sad what the update done to the healers, but I feel this will be changed soon, we are in the first bumpy weeks of the change which feels very "personal" because of how important it is for the player experience. Character and camera controllers are pretty hard to code well in game dev...
  15. Phoenix

Entropia Universe 15.15.4.2 Release Notes

Thx for the heads up, I believe I tried that, but will try it again. And I don't experience tool use lag/lagspikes/whatever they are called just when using auto use tool, I tried mouse button bashing to fire, same thing happens, absolutely no difference. Usually when i "lag" i start strafing...
  16. Phoenix

Entropia Universe 15.15.4.2 Release Notes

The pain is back, yesterday things were alot better, and today, back to the old stuff, loot lag, tool switch lag, tool use lag, heal lag.. So instead of explainig, I just made a video of a few mins of gameplay how I experience it all the time, even sneaked a global in there for a bit of...
  17. Phoenix

Server Downtime for Patch

Wooot, lag almost gone? :O :O :O This feels like a new game! Whatever you did, it worked for me, but still have some of those "item busy" and "waiting on previous action to finish", but its now like 1 time in 3 minutes opposed to 3 times in a minute before! Even feels like weapon firing...
  18. Phoenix

Level 50+ avatars with no uber

Just had a 2743 ped Feffox Old the other day. So yeah, I think it shows that higher mob + higher cycle rate weapon + 2000ish ped spent daily does yield results. Or now I am extremly lucky and the past 12-ish years I have been extremely unlucky (while hunting less than 1 ped mobs, and cycling...
  19. Phoenix

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
  20. Phoenix

Level 50+ avatars with no uber

This. I never thought I would get 500+ loot, ever. Even though 1k Kerbs do happen, they do not happen as often as Feffox, Proteron, Atrox, spiders etc... I seriously doubt that someone who is cycling a whole lot of peds on decent size mobs wont get an Uber. In years prior to 2016/17 I used to...
  21. Phoenix

Performance issues?

Jurra Plateu is just awful. Troxes appearing, disappearing, becoming "invisible" and they still deal damage even if you stand under turret...
  22. Phoenix

A honest feedback, my perspective on Entropia Universe RCE part

Oh god, don't even make me think about it. :hammer: :loco: She does remind me of me back then in a way. :ahh: But yeah, cant we all get along, and you know, solve stuff? We are not all supposed to like each other, but hey, do we really need to bash ourselves around like this? And then we...
  23. Phoenix

Longtooth returns, what did I do wrong?

My first migration as well, had negative results, but not that bad overall, im happy with skills gained and got myself some wildman's furyes. Overall overturn was about 15k, ended with about 45 ped loss, no complaints there. However, I think it turned out positive because of the nice 500ish and...
Back