Search results

1. M

Settling snow

Same here. I haven't been playing much at all since the snow started. I am ready for it to end.
  2. M

Has Anyone [LINK REMOVED]

The ONLY place I would ever purchase PED from is MA. Ever.
  3. M

Help: Stucked at OLA 42!

Hope you made it out by now. Same thing happened to me, but I was able to make it north to the water and went for a swim. It is not that far from the revive to the water, and I was lucky that the way there was clear for me. It took a long time to swim out of the area then run all the way back...
  4. M

Building A computer...What graphics card do you recommend?

To be completely honest with you, if you only plan to spend 150 on the card, don't even bother. I have two nVidia 8800 GT's running SLI in my system, and it is only good enough for a high at a playable level. Very high is nice to look at a bit, but the frame rate just is not sufficient for...
  5. M

Help: Will switching to new OS solve my perfomance problems

I will agree with this one. I was using Windows XP, and having a lot of issues. I downloaded the Windows7 RC from Microsoft, and after getting everything set up, I am going to pick up a retail copy as soon as I can. Major improvement for me.
  6. M

Instant login crash

Just wanted to post an update to my problem. I was able to log in using my spare computer and moved my avatar to a less crowded locationl. Still no luck with my regular computer. So, I downloaded Windows7 RC (and on the last day it was available at that), set up a new partition, and installed...
  7. M

Where is everyone?

Thanks for the info. It just now booted me out, so that was probably it. Was a bit eerie.
  8. M

Where is everyone?

I am in Port Atlantis absolutely all alone. This doesn't look good. I saw a green dot on the way, but not a soul since. Click to enlarge And, I cannot use the teleporter, so unless I want a long hike, I guess I will be here for a bit.
  9. Pa Alone

Pa Alone

10. M

Gold Card holders, while the servers down!

Didn't even think of it that way. I suppose I was up too late last night trying to figure out why I kept crashing at login when it was working just fine earlier in the evening. :mad:
  11. M

Gold Card holders, while the servers down!

Maybe I am missing something, but will that not do anything more than get your card out of sync NOW? Won't those 10-50 numbers be pretty much useless later? Maybe I need an "education" on the GC technology.:confused:
  12. M

Instant login crash

I am having something similar, I think. I teleported to PA to check it out, but crashed during the TP, I suppose just as I arrived at PA. All attempts to log back in have resulted in getting nowhere. I get past login and GC screens, then the screen will flash around a bit and then lock my...
  13. M

Server Status

I am not faring much better. Tried to TP to Port Atlantis to check it out, crashed during the TP. All attempts to log back in since then have resulted in a locked computer, requiring reset to get out--except for the one blue screen event. My system was running great earlier--everything on...
  14. M

System Requirements Modified

I built a new system shortly after Crysis was released, quite a while ago, so I am hoping my system will handle EU in high detail. Cannot wait to get home and try.
  15. M

Progress 18th Aug

Start posting screenies!!!!! I am stuck at work for another 2 hours, then dinner and getting our baby girl down for the evening. Real life is going to keep me away for at least another 5 hours. Don't loot all the good stuff before I get a chance. :yay::yay::yay::yay:
  16. M

Some areas or services may be inaccessible. This does not have to affect your gameplay.

Thanks. I see now that it is covered in the bugs section. I will give that a try first.
  17. M

Some areas or services may be inaccessible. This does not have to affect your gameplay.

I finished up my download, and clicked to launch v10 just to see what would happen. I was given instead some sort of message about a configuration error and that I may need to reinstall. It took a while to install, so I will uninstall and reinstall tonight to see if I still get the error.
  18. M

:D Be nice to your soc m8. Give him a global

Not at all. Everyone that has been at this any length of time already knows about "\cmd global". It works for "HOF" too, but you need a few other variables. The correct syntax for the "ATH" one is still a mystery though.
  19. M

Solo Players

I tried a society when I first started over two years ago, but after that one died, I have remained a freelancer. I occasionally will team hunt with people on my FL, but mostly go solo since I like to mine/hunt. Also, I play when I have time, and unless it is the weekend and I am up late after...
  20. M

What not to do to get freebies......

Last time I had someone asking me for ammo, I simply replied "Sweat"-implying that she should go sweat and sell it to buy ammo. Instead she opened a trade window and plopped in a couple K of sweat, so I traded some ammo (and even gave her well above market credit for the sweat since she did not...
  21. M

Ingame Music

I cannot figure out how to get Winamp to work with Peass. It is checked in the options, but I don't have any icons for it in the Peass toolbar ingame. Anyone have any suggestions to help me figure out what I am doing wrong? The Peass website FAQ and documentation didn't help. Thx.
  22. M

My first time--Two HOF's in one day

The first, a 260 PED Growth Molecules mining claim, after only 1 minute into my evening. Click to enlarge Took a break for a bit, came back, and a 357 PED Atrox Dominant, after only 5 minutes back in. I think I will call it a night. :D Click to enlarge
  23. 357 Ped Atrox Dom

357 Ped Atrox Dom

24. 357 Ped Atrox Dom

357 Ped Atrox Dom

25. 260 Ped Growth Molecules

260 Ped Growth Molecules

Back