Search results

1. M

Where is everyone?

I am in Port Atlantis absolutely all alone. This doesn't look good. I saw a green dot on the way, but not a soul since. Click to enlarge And, I cannot use the teleporter, so unless I want a long hike, I guess I will be here for a bit.
  2. M

My first time--Two HOF's in one day

The first, a 260 PED Growth Molecules mining claim, after only 1 minute into my evening. Click to enlarge Took a break for a bit, came back, and a 357 PED Atrox Dominant, after only 5 minutes back in. I think I will call it a night. :D Click to enlarge
  3. M

Hermes Head Piece

Never heard of it before tonight. If the auction gets the market buyout, then it was a nice little global for me. :) Click to enlarge
  4. M

Melchi Tower

My first tower and first BIG HOF. Click to enlarge Now, to do some reading to figure out how a tower works. :yay:
  5. M

Global Drone with Spaceship

Out doing a little mining, and on about the third probe, got a "strange signal". The spaceship came with three Drone Gen 1's that had to be dispatched, and the second was a 65 PED global. Click to enlarge After killing the third Drone, got a 50 PED assortment from the ship. Click to enlarge...
  6. M

3 Globals in two days, with a new gun for me

The new pistol courtesy of the Maff is actually decent, and I am OK with it even though I have been skilling rifles so far... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  7. M

My first HOF

:yay: Edit - Fixed size Click to enlarge
  8. M

How does a mining Global/HOF work exactly?

I was out last night and got a Significant oil find. In the end, after a few hours drilling away, I finished up with 220 PED worth of oil. This was my first find over 50 PED. However, there was never any Global message (turned on in the text window), no little swirlies, and I even checked...
  9. M

Another n00b

Just started playing a little over a week ago. Avatar is Mark MG Gideon. If you see me running around trying to complete my TP run, stop me and say hello.:) Maybe with a bit more playing, I will begin to figure this thing out.
Back