Search results

1. Pheonix

I have misplaced my calamusoid spawn :S

Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone has stumbled across the calamusoid spawn, its old spawn SE of orthos has been replaced with high level maffoids (hunter - clan warlord) with the odd snargsnot (all maturities). Calamusoids are my mob and im kinda lost without them. Thanks in advance for...
  2. Pheonix

Locations of Calamusoid Female.

Hi all, Just wondering if MA have reintroduced female calamusoids into EU, I know that there are males SE of Scylia, but unsure if females have so far manages to elude me. I did a search but couldnt really find anything.
  3. Pheonix

Selling rare looted female clothes

I have for sall some rare looted female clothing which I am selling as a set Urban NomadBrigadier Coat F Malachai Ash Shades F Maze Shirt F Maze Pants F Thrill Seeker Party Bra Thrill Seeker Party Panties According to EU's Market Value, this set has a value of approximatly TT+4765 I will...
  4. Pheonix

First Strong Heal Chip

A few days ago I looted the first strong heal chip ingame. Click to enlargeClick to enlarge Stats for the chip are 50 heal, approx 2 sec reload(slightly faster than the powerful healchip) and 6 pec decay The chip is for sale in action atm, start bid is TT+2k since it is the first ingame...
Back