Search results

1. DistantSun

So it eventually happened!

OK so it eventually happened! Kill Strike baby Total Skills: 273239 Total HP: 246 Lets hope the HP rolls in :D
  2. DistantSun

Selling: Taking offers on a freshly looted Byrd Pristine Element

Taking offers on a freshly looted Byrd Pristine Element This is the main item needed to upgrade to Perfected Imperium Armor! Please contact me in game Adrian DistantSun Jones or Inbox me here on PCF.
  3. DistantSun

Price Check Treasure Island Billton Towers Apartment price check

Hi all, Knowing of an inactive player that has an apartment at Billton Towers (unsure which one) I was wondering. With all the current hype what people think the current market rate was?
  4. DistantSun

Achievement: COMMANDO - Level 70 Laser Pistol (Hit)

Been a long time in the making but finally did it :) I am now a commando. Pic to follow once I can reset my PCF password and login using a laptop. On a side note I also hit meta rank 129 at the time. Achieved 200hp the other day, looking forward to this increasing more :) DistantSun
  5. DistantSun

Raven Helmet M (UL)

Hi all, Further to my post a couple of moments ago (link) Link to entropiawiki Sales history shows that there have only been three sales of the M version on the open market. All for tier 1, all this decade but not this year. As such I was wondering what price tag people would put on the...
  6. DistantSun

HoF: Raven Helmet M (UL)

Hi all, As the title says, I recently looted a rare item: Raven Helmet M (UL): Link to entropiawiki Not looted a rare item in a couple of years so thought it would be nice to share. Will also be starting a price check thread as it looks like there have only ever been 3 auction based...
  7. DistantSun

Achievement: Finished - Iron Challenge V (10000 Eviscerator)

Iron Challenge V (10000 Eviscerator) Done and dusted. Equipment: Unplated Thunderbird UL with (L Shin Guards) Past few months ArMatrix LP-40 / 45 (L) + Omegaton A106 Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank VI Globals (as listed on Entropia Live): >300: 2 200 > 299: 2 100 > 199: 23 50 > 99: 79 Total...
  8. DistantSun

Question: Question over the Eviscerator Iron Challenge V reward

Hi all, Being about a third of the way though the Eviscerator Iron Challenge V (Kill 10,000 Eviscerator) mission chain I started thinking about the mission reward: The reward options are: Strength (250 Tokens) and Rifle (eq. 45.44 PED implant) Strength (250 Tokens) and Handgun (eq. 45.44 PED...
  9. DistantSun

Some swirls from this evening ( last one was funny )

Before this week I was working on the noob fap mission on an other planet but decided to come home and try my look at the migration and to finish the Longtooth mission chain. Managed to get a couple of globals: 76PED 59PED Then need to stop as L gun broke :eyecrazy: Short break then visited...
  10. DistantSun

Selling: Some great low markup L armor

I have the below for sale if anyone is interested. Would be perfect for anyone hunting in the migration Name_____Ozpyn Beetle (L)___Ozpyn Force Armor (L) Stb_____________25_______________20 Cut_____________25_______________15 Imp_____________10_______________30...
  11. DistantSun

Entropia Life support cases

Hi all, Quick question (I hope) does anyone know if the people over at Entropia Life check or respond on their Support Cases? I have four support cases with them (one created a moment ago) as yet no responses on any. Just wondered if others had recently received any response in relation to...
  12. DistantSun

Question: Quick mining question

Quick question about mining. I see people doing mining in two ways: Drop probe and carry on running then drop another while still running and so one. Stand still and drop a probe after the finder has finished run to the next spot then stand still and repeat I have tried both methods and...
  13. DistantSun

Question: Ahhhh the good old days

Think the title says it. 29th Jan 2008 HOF smack back in the middle of the PVP4 Managed to get all of it out without getting PKed Just wondered if anyone else has anything similar or has as creenshot of anything larger in or around the same location?
  14. DistantSun

Question: Question about: I've got a bone to pick! -- and -- Puny missions

Hi fellow entropians, As I am nearing the end of the "Iron Challenge: 10000 Puny Creatures" mission and have collected 3656 Calypso Bone Sample I have a couple of questions to ask those in the community that have finished the "I've got a bone to pick!" mission: Did you collect all your own...
  15. DistantSun

Selling: Skildek Lancehead (L) x LOTS

Hi all, 4000 / 10000 though the Puny missions and seem to have as stockpile of Skildek Lancehead (L) If anyone is interested I have 20 + in storage all of which are full TT. Feel free to message me in game or drop me a PM here with an offer if these are of interest to you.
  16. DistantSun

First global since 18 July 2013

OK checking Entropia Life my last global was on 18 July 2013. Thats some time ago :( Well since I have been back I have been doing the Puny Missions (stage 5 af of yesterday). Current setup is: Naked with TT laser pistol I just visited the Berycled Nest and boom: It may say (Shared Loot) but...
  17. DistantSun

Back in the game: hunting advice

Main gun and available armor: Omegaton Igni L1100 (L) + A105 Jarhead (UL) Thunderbeard (UL) (no shins) 5B plates 6A plates Top skills: 45.19: Laser Pistol (Hit) 44.71: Ranged Laser (Damage) I have about 700ped to cycle though ammo. My question is: What would be the best mob to hunt and...
  18. DistantSun

Info: Trapping in the Marcimex / Mind Reaver instance IS a bug (confirmed)

Hi all, Earlier today I send a support case asking a couple of questions about the new Marcimex / Mind Reaver instance. Basically the questions were: Players are able to stand out of reach (on the left hand wall) and kill the larger Marcimex. Is this a bug/exploit or is this a tactic that...
  19. DistantSun

Marcimex time

Been shooting these things since they came out then it looks like they liked me today: After looking around what do with the Brain Oil I decided to add it to auction along with some other looted stuff. Following this I went back to hunting and got three fast globals: Marcimex Soldier 79 PED...
  20. DistantSun

Double / Triple Skills

We have not had any double / triple skills for ages :( To coincide with the launch of the Second Golden Age (SGA) who here would appreciate a period of double / triple skills ? Would this entice you into buying those components needed to be able to run the new VU or even a new PC ? Question...
  21. DistantSun

Nice PvP4 HOF

A little strange I know, but yesterday I want mining on my PC. Makes a change from the laptop as I can see lol. Well back on track. Was mining around some Muluk-Hir's, dropped 1 bomb found a claim, double bombed and found another, tripple bombed and a Muluk-Hir Chamption killed me. I though...
  22. DistantSun

Mining PvP4 blind - again

First off I know that I need a new graphics card, this laptop sux. But atleast I can mine play sitting on the sofa watching TV :) Was on a 100 bomb run using OF105 (no amp). Had just returned from storage. Got all the below standing in one location and not moving Bomb 47 = IX Blau Bomb 48 =...
  23. DistantSun

Naked PVP4 Mining HOF

First off let me say, the screen shot is crap because; The graphics card in my laptop sux, I cant see shit other than floating weapons, mining claims and terminals. Hence the reason I only mine and chat on the laptop. OK so I went out mining PvP4 with my trusty OF105 (no amp) Naked with an...
  24. DistantSun

www.planetcalypso.com uses an invalid security certificate

Just wondered if anyone else is getting the same as me. Since yesterday I have been unable to securly get into my account via the Planet Calypso website using either FireFox or Internet Explorer. FireFox Internet Explorer
  25. DistantSun

Full loot window

Just wondered what is the most amount of different items people have had from a single mob (as in all from the same kill). I was out killing bats earlier when a stupid Berycled Dom attached me and passed me these 9 items; So post your pics and show the community what you got :) Would...
Back