Search results

1. N

Fine lines

Another excellent thread hijacked.
  2. N

annoying daily missions

There is another planet with reasonable daily missions that also starts with "C".
  3. N

Question: any of these setup can run game at full graphic?

Look at the Samsung SSD Pro. It specs out higher than most other SSDs. Also you might consider the 256 instead of the 128.
  4. N

Just a feeling.

And the weather reporter confirms that it is, in fact, windy.
  5. N

VU14.3 - Disconnection bugs

Stupid question but are the disconnects mainly on Calypso? Cyrene and Arkadia (?) are running fine
  6. N

Selling: Ranked Flamethrower tier 2.3

Flamethrower has been sold. Thank you. Moderators please lock this thread
  7. N

bumping again
  8. N

Wednesday bump
  9. N

a bit more bumping
  10. N

Info: The Ultimate Guide To Beacon Missions

damn Great thread Might have to get some beacon teams and bot mojo working again.
  11. N

:bump: :bump:
  12. N

Bump. bump.
  13. N

Saturday bump
  14. N

Bumpers :D
  15. N

:bump: Bumping
  16. N

Tuesday bump
  17. N

Single shot with the flamethrower. Five hits. All pics are vs Imperium scout on Cyrene with no amps or enhancers. Single shot while switching to second gun Single shot while switching to fap. Now we are cooking. Full burn showing cumulative damage. The Imperium scout...
  18. N

Funny / interesting avatar names

You must really be bored.
  19. N

two points on the flamethower (I'm a really bad salesman) If you are buying it for levi hunts it is useless, except for the BBQ after the hunt. Flamethrowers don't work in water. Maybe a bug, but if you are hunting on full auto and kill a prot while taking a coffee break, you still burn...
  20. N

bump for a reasonably priced flamethrower
  21. N

Do you have an entropialife account?

Entropia Life is usually something I check before logging, so I can do the gratz thing instantly with soc members.
  22. N

bump:) :cool:
  23. N

After a lot of soul searching I have decided to put my self-looted flamer on the market. SOLD Great weapon, and really gets you noticed during events. BO set at 11k. SB now 7k Accepting some CLDs in the deal
  24. N

To the moon and beyond

This is sort of like a rich kid who just bought a Ferrari asking for directions to the nearest driving school. GL with the project.
  25. N

FYI: Obvious PvP4 exploiter caught on tape

I'm Dave Neuromancer Haze, Neo Anderson's soc leader in Brainstormers. Thanks to PCF, I've been aware of the pvp4 and oil rig exploit for a long time. Neo told me himself he had issues with how easy it was to do pvp4 without being killed. As a result, I have demoted Neo from colonel to...
Back