Search results

1. Blinding Light

Selling: Maddox 4 Adj, Hunter ME (M), Boiga Adj

Looking to sell some items from my storage. Maddox 4 Adjusted - currently Tier 5.03, TIR 139/200 SOLD Hunter Armor Mentor Edition (M) - Full Set - 600 PED total Dominax Original Boiga, Adjusted - Tier .56, TIR 104/200 - +470PED Looking to sell for PEDs, but willing to accept trades. Items...
  2. Blinding Light

Buying: WTB- Hunter ME (M)

Looking to finish my Hunter ME set, Need Face, Arms, Shins. PM with offers either here or in game. Pele Pimpim Pimmerson.
  3. Blinding Light

2578 Caudatergus Dominant

My first HoF Ever! I'd say it was a successful hunt!
  4. Blinding Light

Selling: Pele's Sale Thread

Just going to update this from time to time with items I am currently wanting to sell: Melee Trauma Amplifier 4 800 PED (TT+620) SOLD Philosopher's Sword Tier 1.5 (Rate: 118/200) 215 PED Philosopher's Sword Tier 1.5 (Rate: 109/200) 215 PED RDI Energy Amplifier Alpha (L) - have 2. 95ped each...
  5. Blinding Light

Buying: WTB: Maddox IV Adj

Looking to buy a Maddox IV Adj. Lower tiers is fine with me. Let me know if you have got one for sale! IGN: Pele Pimpim Pimmerson
  6. Blinding Light

Selling: RDI Energy Amplifier Alpha (L)s

I have 18 RDI Energy Amplifier Alpha's for sale. 110 ped each. Bulk discount for all = 1800 PED. (100 ped each) http://planetcalypso.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&id=253
  7. Blinding Light

Selling: LC-100 UL Sale

Looking to sell my two unlimited guns to raise hunting funds. King Kong Snubnose (T3.4 - 159/200) + 1.6k (SOLD) EWE LC-100 Frontier (T4.71 - 113/200) +3.5k Trade offers also considered, PM if interested. Trades interested in: Archon's Sword ADJ EP-41 Pele Pimpim Pimmerson
  8. Blinding Light

Selling: Snubnose & LR S1X3

Howdy, I'm looking to sell.... Ozpyn LR S1X3 Tier 4.7 TIRs: 89, 126, 66, 78, 117, 118, 75, 83, 67, 68. Starting price: 3k. King Kong Snubnose Tier 2.6 TIRs: 119, 148, 106, 159, 75, 107, 90, 60, 61, 86. Starting Price: 3.9k Looking for PEDs, CLDs, or trades. Trades interested in (both guns...
  9. Blinding Light

Mod Fap Frag

Sittin' in Twin Peaks minding my own business when Jon Moe Snow, Corvette and Skalman start owning the ring... After Snow and Corvette left, Skalman managed the rare double mod-fap kill. Is it normal to be able to kill people with a FAP?
  10. Blinding Light

Selling: Gremlin + 5A's

Selling my (full TT) Gremlin (M) and a set of 5A's. Mainly looking for offers. Will possibly accept items in trade. Ingame: Pele Pimpim Pimmerson Gremlin sold. still looking to sell plates.
  11. Blinding Light

Emik T10

I'm thinking about investing in an Emik T10 unL, and was wondering what the price range would be. Thanks. Pele
  12. Blinding Light

Buying: Sollomate Opalo SGA Edition

Nothing to see here! Mods, please close.
  13. Blinding Light

Help!

I am looking into Web Design as a career and wanted to get some input. Which fields are the easiest to learn, and which pay better. I can obtain certification in the fields of: Java/JavaScript Programming Web Development Dreamweaver Web Content Developer XML Website Development PHP Website...
  14. Blinding Light

Question: All Access Gift Card

has anyone ever tried to use one of these? All Access Gift Card And has it been successful, or unsuccessful? Thanks, Pele
  15. Blinding Light

Items ingame, and price?

Do these items exist, and if they do, how much would one cost? Nano Katana UnL - does exist. what did it sell for? 50k? Svempa S60 UnL - very interested Breer M4a UnL Isis CB 26 UnL - very interested CB 21 CB 19 UnL. and an H380. know it exists, whats the price? might be interested...
  16. Blinding Light

Achievement: My first 3 global day.

Went on my first hunt of the new VU and this happened. :cool: The first time I have globalled on consecutive mobs. Later that evening, I went back to the Feffs and got. Click to enlarge Have a Nice Day! oh, and running XM Radio Online REALLLLLY slows down EU...!
  17. Blinding Light

Newbie Armor Blowout!

Ive looted quite a few pieces of noobie armor while trying to help my disciple graduate. Will sell in pieces.. but... a full deal would be nice. 34 Goblin Arm Guards (M) 1 0.35 PED STORAGE 35 Goblin Arm Guards (M) 1 0.29 PED STORAGE 38 Goblin Foot Guards (M) 1 0.70 PED STORAGE 41 Goblin Shin...
  18. Blinding Light

Gremlin (M)

Selling full Gremlin (M) Full TT Offers Please- but somewhere around +215 or so. Thanks. /Pele
  19. Blinding Light

S: Lb

Selling Longblade I have 3976 points. Selling at 1200% You bring ESI, and I will provide collateral (items..) THanks, /Pele
  20. Blinding Light

Hunter Face

Entropedia: Armor Part: Hunter Face guard Has anyone looted one of these in the past year? and anything other than the dripi drop them? Has anyone looted one off of the fauxcervix? /Pele
  21. Blinding Light

Gear Help.

I should be receiving a rather large amount of PEDs (~2k) soon, and I am looking for help. I am looking for a setup (guns/armor/Faps, etc.) that I can use to be as eco as possible on my push to Coolness :). Laser Pistoleer hopefully ;) I already have, Ghost w/ Vigi Feet, Full Gnome, Full...
  22. Blinding Light

Some Skills

I am looking for some more PEDs (or gear...), and maybe to specialize a little bit more. Looking into selling: Skill/ skill amount/ESI TT/ Current market price Prospecting- 1454.06 / 6.27 / 4.2k% Geology- 2091.75 / 13.04 / 4.3k% Longblade- 4402.87 / 93.16 / 1.5k% Diagnosis- 2489.43 / 20.86 /...
  23. Blinding Light

Pioneer Gloves

PC on the Pioneer Gloves BP. QR = 11.7 Cheapest armor BP to skill AFAIK.. .47 PED with markup per click according to PEauction... Pioneer Gloves BP
  24. Blinding Light

I feel a litltle more lucky...

:) Finally unlocked it.. Will unlock CGA by the end of the weekend too :)
  25. Blinding Light

Need Some help...

I am looking for the advice of an "expert" tool crafter, or just the general publics idea. I was wondering about how many attempts I should prepare for with the OF-105 BP with these skills. Intel: 54 Tools Tech: 23! machinery: 33 Manufacture Tools: 8 Engineering: 318. I know I shouldnt be...
Back