1. Baradur

Everything Down ?

Down here as well / Location: Belgium :wtg:
  2. Baradur

Hi aVaLON, tnx for the rep :) cheers, BBB

Hi aVaLON, tnx for the rep :) cheers, BBB
  3. Baradur

ComPet Bulletin #2

Another part of the game that doesn't fit in at all. We have a cold, hard, sci-fi "survival" game, a mature game. First they let ND go nuts with a rediculous themed planet (sorry, it doesn't fit in at all), talks about a Michael Jackson planet (wtf??) next, they are creating pokemon like...
  4. Baradur

Back after a 1 year break. What have I missed?

Well, good to be back! Entropia is a love that never dies (for me). The break is just what I needed, many new things to discover, feeling fresh of the boat again lol.
  5. Baradur

Wow not bad at all: Removed armor equip fee Removed Decay and ammo when firing into the air Removed decay + ammo use when attacking dead creatures except in PVP All Items 3% Condition Limit
  6. Baradur

Thank you Jennson :D
  7. Baradur

Finally lol! I"ll check them stats :)
  8. Baradur

Hi guys, Took a break for a year, now slowly getting back into the game. :wtg: I have been here actively since 2006, but skipped from april 2013 till rouhly a week ago lol Anyways, what's new? :yay: cheers, BB
  9. Baradur

What is the best movie you ever saw and why?

The breeding rituals of pinguins - national geographic 2010.
  10. Baradur

Another try: 3D-print of Imperium Spec Lancer

Subscribing :yay: Time for some cinema 4d modelling!
  11. Baradur

Selling: FF SGH 2200m Tier 2.2

TT +300 startbid. funky little tagger :) wants it!
  12. Baradur

Uber: Bruin & Cleetus 6565PED Eomon Young

Gratz! btw. can we call it "table tennis" instead of "ping pong" from now on? :cool:
  13. Baradur

Selling: Hair stylist skill chips

NO! As my personal beautician you can't! what to do ******aaaaaarhrhrhr***** (consider this a bump :P) :cool:
  14. Baradur

Uber: Silly Underground Family strikes

Beer for everyone! :yay: :cool:
  15. Baradur

Tons to do, but bored...

Naomi, I live in Belgium as well, and to be honest: I've had 3 BBQ's and beer nights in the past 4 days. You might consider moving to my part of our country lol Send a PM and we"ll grab some beers! cheers, BB
  16. Baradur

VTOL: Allow agro or no?

Hmmm, according to your very narrow perspective on things: - drawing mobs away from a claim, or even after a mob is dry to a river and drawn it... might be an exploit as well. Because, you know, we use the water not the way it was intended to use! to swim or have a jolly good ride with a boat...
  17. Baradur

Understanding the game mechanices involves looking at all aspects of the game, not just 1 profession. Hmmm.... well, I guess then I'm a noob as well. Since when is getting in a VTOL, flying away from a claim to get out of the "heat" and later get back to it again an exploit? Timers...
  18. Baradur

ok, ok, you got a point, BUT: we both know, if we are going to the more realistic approach, that they'd have to add cloaca's to mobs ingame. And, add an animation of dung excremented by those cloaca's! :silly2: :P (for those unaware of the meaning of the word cloaca...
  19. Baradur

How about NOT changing anything at all? When I read through this thread, I notice that the focus is on hunting and the "exploit" of VTOL hunting. Keep in mind that miners use a VTOL (or similar) all the time. let's think what kind of an impact it would create when, for example, implementing a...
  20. Baradur

FYI: Profit opportunities - a history lesson

Aaaah nice topic! :) 7 years ago: amped opalo on exa stalker. At least 1 global per 300 ped ammo 6 years ago: I camped molisks, the shogun parts and the UL chip drops gave a nice boost each hunt, not to mention the MU on molisk teeth :) Resulting in 90% of the runs being TT+ 5 years ago...
  21. Baradur

Favorite game?

I used to be an adventurer, just like you guys. But then I got hit by an arrow in the knee :cool: SKYRIM OFC!!! (in fact all the elder scrolls games)
  22. Baradur

Question: Chaotic or Random ?

*connection lost error* lol
  23. Baradur

Have you had a bigger hunting hof then me?

Been in entropia since 2006, depositing / highest loot: 2300 ped cheers, B
  24. Baradur

"Project Entropia - The Movie" Teaser 2 (2012)

LOL LOVE it!! tnx for a good laugh, the pvp scene and the trox attack, BRILLIANT :yay: keep it up! cheers, BB
Back