Search results

1. Baradur

Back after a 1 year break. What have I missed?

Hi guys, Took a break for a year, now slowly getting back into the game. :wtg: I have been here actively since 2006, but skipped from april 2013 till rouhly a week ago lol Anyways, what's new? :yay: cheers, BB
  2. Baradur

Buying: Starkhov AS-97 SGA Edition

As title says: buying: Starkhov AS-97 SGA Edition. PM me :) tnx! B³
  3. Baradur

FYI: INTERNAL ERROR - O_o

Been trying to log in for the past 30 mins, I keep on getting: *INTERNAL ERROR* My avatar is on the asteroid.. Anyone else experiencing the same error? CND server down? -supp case sent-
  4. Baradur

We discovered a SECRET Lodge!!

Good day all, Yesterday Darkaner and myself where exploring the skies... Suddenly Darkaner's eye fell on a lodge HIGH up in the sky, hidden on a mountain peak! So we decided to investigate further... we landed on the peak and went inside :) There is a: > Trade Terminal > Repair Terminal >...
  5. Baradur

Selling: Selling GREMLIN full M under MU

Sold to MCZIMI! Since I'm in the process of upgrading: The time has come to sell my beloved Gremlin set! Startbid: tt + 1 Buy out: tt + 140 (still under current MU) End of auction date: 4th of june. 20.00 hours MA time. COMPLEET Male set. Why buy it? > Good all around protection (quite a...
  6. Baradur

Info: Looking for new members. Wild Tribe Veterans

Wild Tribe Veterans Hi there! Wild Tribe Veterans is currently on the look-out for new (old) flesh. Looking for not so active players! Wild Tribe Veterans? Well.. it's a long story. Dark and myself have been ingame for a long time, the time ped was still in loot and (L) was non existant...
  7. Baradur

Taking a break fr a while GFX service set on hold

Hi all, Sorry for venting a bit :) After 3 years in EU (Calypso now) I'm taking a break. Recent VU was a great move (no, not being sarcastic) but way to buggy for me to enjoy my EU time.. I will not go into detail about all the bugs there are (enough posts / threads here on EF :silly2:) but...
  8. Baradur

Help: Help needed.Black screen (not only EU related)

Hello, I have a desktop wich I use mainly to game.. watch DVD's etc. Since I can't play EU on that desktop anymore, I decided to install and play EU on my laptop. Installation goes fine, I get a login screen, I log in and BAM I get a black screen. Now, I thought it was EU related.. but today...
  9. Baradur

EYE design studio

navigate to latest designs: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/services/144358-eye-design-studio-10.html
  10. Baradur

Question: 10438 probes => 1 global?

Hello community, First of all: this is NOT a whining thread. Short introduction: I've been hunting ever since I came to calypso, approx 2.5 years ago. Recently I started mining to get my HP up. Overall there are no complaints, I get an average return of 80-90% (sometimes less, sometimes...
  11. Baradur

Help: Corrupt EU client. Can't reinstall EU.

Dear entropians, I've become quite desperate. I've been trying to reinstall EU on my home PC since monday 8th of december. I've been playing EU the past 2.5 years without any issue. Due to a worn out hard disk, I purchased a new disk and did a complete format with a reinstallation of my...
  12. Baradur

Help: Need help. Clean install EU. Problem! pls

THREAD WILL BE CLOSED Another updated and more consistent thread here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/technical/136311-corrupt-entropia-universe-client-cant-reinstall-entropia-universe.html Cheerio
  13. Baradur

Help: Reboot.. minidumps and CTD's

Hello all, I'm looking for some help related to my PC problem! Since the last VU (or mini-update) I get the following errors: ° When playing EU, the game crashes randomly "Entropia universe did not shut down normal etc.." ° When playing EU, my PC auto-reboots.. ° It gives a "minidump xxxxxxx...
  14. Baradur

Selling: Selling shogun set male olé

Compleet Shogun set - male (yes the darn foorguards are included) TT = 58.66 (unrepaired) SB: tt+5 BO: tt+20 Auction ends Friday 19th september / 20.00 hours Calypso time. Combined with the correct plates this can be a neat -eco- armour...
  15. Baradur

PC infected - virtumonde virus! warning!

Hi there, Yesterday my pc got infected with 'virtumonde' a very agressive virus that is very hard to remove and automatically locks your pc. It is a known virus, but since it is SO HARD to remove I thought I'd share my knowledge for other possible victims. Source: unknown, I got infected when...
  16. Baradur

Selling: 5 x 5B plates. Bulk offer.

As title states: Selling 5 X 5B plates Full TT (or almost full TT) SB tt+400 (tt+80 / plate) BO tt+450 ((tt+90 / plate) auction ends Tuesday 15th july. 22.00 hours Calypso time (or when BO is offered). Happy bidding.
  17. Baradur

The current decoy system and future speculation

Dear entropians, Today, while I was checking the auction, it occured to me that under the "tools" section there is a division reserved for decoy-tools. Although I have seen it before, I never payed attention to it... However: There are no decoy-tools available except the one from the TT. I...
  18. Baradur

Buying: Gremlin gloves M.

As the title says: Looking for 1 pair of gremlin gloves M, to complete my set. I'll pay the current Market rate wich states tt+120. If they are not 100% repaired, don't bother... I'm plannning to repair my complete set next week (deposit time by then lol)/ Offers in this thread please. Tnx...
  19. Baradur

Depositors from Belgium - Ukash down?

As stated, I use to deposit via Ukash in EU.. when I go their website I find the following message; "The Ukash service in Belgium is temporarily unavailable so we can't issue Ukash. To find out when the service is live again please Sign Up to receive Ukash email newsletters. We apologise for...
  20. Baradur

Selling Fi/Ra/Co Beast *Blp-amp*

As stated: Selling my Fi/Ra/Co Beast. Blp Amp TT: 9.30 Startbid: TT+170 Buy out: TT+180 end: Today at 18.00 MA time. so be quick lol AMP has been SOLD Regards BB
  21. Baradur

Droprate of foot guards... anyone wants to share experience?

Goodmorning, with the introduction of the footguards, I'm willing to hunt for them, and loot them... However, after killing several K's of low level mobs (in order to obtain pixie / goblin) footguards, I must conclude that they are clearly not looted that easely! since the new VU I've been...
Back