Search results

1. rwin

Are there plans to improve the screenshot system?

Exactly my point. because...installing 3rd party or a EIGHT STEP PROCESS is much more easy than...f11... i love the remark about an additional feature would complicate the software... really... really. *whispers....if it was easy then it would actually help to promote the world....and cost...
  2. rwin

agreed... i guess its all about what people will "put up with" its not about workarounds or 3rd party programs...its about the social aspects of today's mmo market...i should be able to play and do and see and share without having to install 3rd party programs or alt tab out of the game... im...
  3. rwin

Real reason for stagger ban.

i keep my kangaroos in the bottom paddock...
  4. rwin

helooooooo

helooooooo
  5. rwin

MindArketing

Very interesting McCormick. I'm wondering what the goal of PE or EU should be, what does the loyal fan base want to happen? I have been away for 2 years. I came back, ran around a bit (did I get slower or did the monsters get faster?). I poked around my old haunts, the place looks great, but i...
  6. rwin

its amazing to me...in this day and age of social networking, media and the like that we don't have a screenshot button...and make excuses for it as well....
  7. rwin

advertizing gone? that the cause of bad loot?

Army, and Air Force too. There was an ad for the Navy SEALs in a mall. Movie trailers as well. 2 yrs ago. Could be that no return on investment = no more advertising. Remember the Wendy’s ad that was loud as hell...:eek:
  8. rwin

R&R Fund

im not stopping anyone from doing (and certainly not thinking) anything. but speculating and second quessing is pointless. everyday new posts but no new info. what i said was if your not in the fund stfu also stfu unless you have some actual info, not an assumption. so ill "let" you think what...
  9. rwin

R&R Fund

with less than 40 post on the forum you sure have dug in deep here. You chill out. Your making assumptions that RD is in over his head or took the money and ran. you have been here for 11 days. maybe stfu and wait is a good place to start. 11days ad 35 posts - maybe we should be running down...
  10. rwin

Noob Players - Top 5 Items Sought?

if they hunt and assuming its rifles, 1. Isis cbl 5 (6 ped and lasts about as long as an opalo and faster) 2. opalo - skill laser, and be able to use the looted ammo 3. tt tailor refiner ----- because that shit gets heavy:) 4. Vivo T1 or fap 5 5. 2c plate -----add snables to the menu why...
  11. rwin

Racist Society

:lolup: that is just sad. so, our morals have improved over the years? The KKK were just misunderstood, how wrong of anyone to apply the high moral standard of 2007 to the old school 1930ies founding of the Klan. Thats why you see all the movies, tv shows, statues, and schools named after the...
  12. rwin

Paladin thigh guard?

I agree lol, but at least the area with the female mutants has a good mix of mobs to hunt. Good luck everyone:)
  13. rwin

2007 Annual JSA Xmas Giveaway - (VIDEO)

bump, one hour till start:)
  14. rwin

Graphics Cards Limitations

true, you could probably extend the eu life of the pc a little further with a grafix hit. but i think the cards in the 30 dollar range are not going to cut it. you can get an 8600 agp for about 120 and im sure there are a few in the 80 to 100 dollar range that will play eu. not sure about when...
  15. rwin

is that the new evga factory overclocked 8800gt? oh found it, its over 600$
  16. rwin

im not sure, i think you are going to have to go higher. i use an 850 radeon and can play cod4, crysys on low and EU with visuals a little lower than the screen shots I see here. as far as an agp card goes without moving up to a pci express im thinking an x1950 or 8600 both come in agp. but you...
  17. rwin

Ok you were basing your argument mostly on the cost/performance ratio. When I point out to you that your off because your talking about a different card, the 500 price drop is no longer significant? even an eco sli option is wrong according to you, because your out a fur. I am glad you picked...
  18. rwin

Well one reason you don’t think we understand is because you are talking about a 1100$ card set up and we are not. We never were, not even once. See the funny thing is all the crap you posted and money your talking about is for an 8800 GTX, and this entire conversation began with posting that...
  19. rwin

:laugh: AkiranBlade, the 8800gt might be worth looking at, for some reason Nvidia went out of order on the normal name structure this time and from what i have been reading the GT is actually better than the GTS, just a thought.
  20. rwin

I just saw some last week, im going on newegg later i see what it was and post it here. what is your price window? there are some 8600's that are fanless, from 150 to 200 usd. but from the guys i have been talking to a single 8800gts or 8600 is not very loud.
  21. rwin

How to use voice communication without spyware!

LOL get a grip already, it is not spyware. roger wilco? please. teamspeak and vent are ok but no game browser. You really are going bonkers over xfire.:) if you don't know what is it why comment on it at all. its over 5 years old. 245K users online right now. ill call that tried and true...
  22. rwin

2007 Annual JSA Xmas Giveaway - (VIDEO)

Fantastic Job on the Video!! it was a great time looking forward to this weekend also:)
  23. rwin

You will see a performance boost. You can get 2 cards in SLI for less than 500$. Comparing it to Rambus is laughable. SLI and crossfire are spread out over a much larger set of motherboards and price ranges than Rambus ever was. SLI obsolete in one year, don’t be ridiculous. dual core cards...
  24. rwin

Entropia Universe and Xfire Team Up for Global Gamer Communication

Not quite, ppl who use xfire use it for multiple games, I would imagine that their numbers are far more accurate Simply because it’s not a game. It can be used to replace msn and any other voice program. One ap does it all. Geek, Why are you worried about information to their mother ship...
  25. rwin

Entropia Universe and Xfire Team Up for Global Gamer Communication

I see this alot around here irt any new thing that comes along. you make it sound like a trojan that is stealing your personal data. Harvesting business, lol how sinister. they know what games you have and how long you play them. they provide this information to companies who make games. that...
Back