Search results

1. Malin

Upgrade to CryEngine3!!

well i was thinking it would less of a issue to upgrade to cry 3 from cry2. than it was upgrading from the old to cry2.
  2. Malin

Upgrade to CryEngine3!!

So how hard would it be to upgrade Entropia to the new Cryengine, i am not sure what kinda work was involved the last time, but it seems it was a total makeover. but since we already have cry2, wouldn't it be smoother to change to the new CryEngine3? i do not like games like crysis but the...
  3. Malin

Buying: WTB Pleat Coat (F)(C)

Hello as the Title says id like to buy a Pleat coat (F) (c) if you have one, or know someone whom might sell one, please contact me in game, or here on the forum, pm or post and il get in touch.:yay::yay::cheer::cheer:
  4. Malin

Selling: Unique Lady Kraster Helmet (F)

10k ; ) if not bump:yay:
  5. Malin

Math problem

Most of you are wrong The question is of the nullable character type, and those by using this logic alot of you are very wrong. The answer is Nil as is proven by the question. And im not sure to what i would say to people using google and not finding out that the answer is Zero. but i guees...
  6. Malin

Uber: Rich, Vast, Massive and today Enormous in 1 week...

Gratz!!! NIce hits :yay:
  7. Malin

Buying: Castorian Survival EnBlade-11

Buying Castorian Survival EnBlade-11 send me a pm if you have one if you dont have one, but find someone that sells it to me, il throw in 50 ped to you:yay:
  8. Malin

Amazing graphics

Fake and fake:lolup:
  9. Malin

Selling: "The Farm"

Rutuba Hi Star, id like the Rutuba Female, pm when you can meet up.:yay:
  10. Malin

Uber: Oops 20K Pedder Trox

Yay :yay::yay: gratz
  11. Malin

HoF: 1698 Gang

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: weeeee After days of mining in pvp4 (random tp amped mining with 107 amps) i wanted to test out my z25 since ive gotten it to tier 5. Ive wanted to try thees enhancers for a while, so i figured id give them a goo. Bought tier 1-5...
  12. Hof

Hof

1698 gang
  13. Malin

Free BooBgirl Juicy WeT!

oh why not Signed :lolup:Malin Folkung Mangusson
  14. Malin

MMORPG and Virtual World Platform Provider MindArk Completes Online Games Study Contract for European Space Agency (PR Newswi

Way of the future This is so cool, this is truly the future, maybe one day we can buy and control our own space machines true a game like this. Be submerged in a cryosleep like state, while still linked to an interface, and control the spaceship even though we don’t decay our natural body or...
  15. Malin

Blackscreen when trying to log inn

Hello, ive just updated, but when i try to log inn now, i just get a black screen, nothing happens if i change settings in the option, ive tryed to reboot, but its still the same, just a giant black screen, this is on the log inn page, the first page works fine, but when i click launch it just...
  16. Malin

Hey are you around, havent seen you in game. im moving and havent gotten a good isp con yet.

Hey are you around, havent seen you in game. im moving and havent gotten a good isp con yet.
  17. Malin

Version Update 10.7

omg? hmm was anyone else taken to the info site about nextisland when klicking berthabots link?:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::yay::yay::yay:
  18. Malin

Is MA doing illegal stuff?

What is wrong with some of you people?" I cant believe how people are acting on this forum now, its just outright trolling, with hurtful words, insults. im ashamed of alot of you in here, people with good reps, even people from high ranking socs, come here and act like a 14 year old...
  19. Malin

WoF 2010: Team Norway

Can i still join? HI i just saw this, is it to late to join?
  20. Malin

Help: Entropia crashing computer

Yay :yay::yay: Thanks for starting this thread, ive solved my problem, i had to get new drivers from nvidia. i think it was since i was using old drivers for win vista, i downloaded the new for win 7 32 bit, and i havent crashed since. insted of where i would crash befor, i now only lag a...
  21. Malin

Selling: Selling/trading Full boar(f)/jag harness SGA(f)/jag thigh SGA(f)/Jag shin (f) Sala arms SGA(f)

Full Boar(F) For Sale 1 Set of Boar (F)
  22. Malin

Help: Entropia crashing computer

Same Crash I have the same problem gt 8600 4gb(3gb) used with win 7 ultimate 32 bit. core 2 t5550 intel 1,83 ghz running on medium, no lag but it does crash at times It seems to happen alot when it loads, like running from the tp in twin and into the service module.:confused:
  23. Malin

Whelp, Screen shots of in game screen!?

Help, lol i dont seem to be able to take a screen shot of anything in game, if i press the print screen key, then paste my screen shot into paint, it turns out all black? does anyone have a good idea? or now whats wrong? thanks:ahh:
Back