Search results

1. Malin

Upgrade to CryEngine3!!

So how hard would it be to upgrade Entropia to the new Cryengine, i am not sure what kinda work was involved the last time, but it seems it was a total makeover. but since we already have cry2, wouldn't it be smoother to change to the new CryEngine3? i do not like games like crysis but the...
  2. Malin

Buying: WTB Pleat Coat (F)(C)

Hello as the Title says id like to buy a Pleat coat (F) (c) if you have one, or know someone whom might sell one, please contact me in game, or here on the forum, pm or post and il get in touch.:yay::yay::cheer::cheer:
  3. Malin

Buying: Castorian Survival EnBlade-11

Buying Castorian Survival EnBlade-11 send me a pm if you have one if you dont have one, but find someone that sells it to me, il throw in 50 ped to you:yay:
  4. Malin

HoF: 1698 Gang

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: weeeee After days of mining in pvp4 (random tp amped mining with 107 amps) i wanted to test out my z25 since ive gotten it to tier 5. Ive wanted to try thees enhancers for a while, so i figured id give them a goo. Bought tier 1-5...
  5. Malin

Blackscreen when trying to log inn

Hello, ive just updated, but when i try to log inn now, i just get a black screen, nothing happens if i change settings in the option, ive tryed to reboot, but its still the same, just a giant black screen, this is on the log inn page, the first page works fine, but when i click launch it just...
  6. Malin

Selling: Selling/trading Full boar(f)/jag harness SGA(f)/jag thigh SGA(f)/Jag shin (f) Sala arms SGA(f)

Full Boar(F) For Sale 1 Set of Boar (F)
  7. Malin

Whelp, Screen shots of in game screen!?

Help, lol i dont seem to be able to take a screen shot of anything in game, if i press the print screen key, then paste my screen shot into paint, it turns out all black? does anyone have a good idea? or now whats wrong? thanks:ahh:
  8. Malin

Buying: buying Hermes (F) Armor

HI Im trying to get a Hermes armor (L) im intrested in all parts but the Foot and arms, since i have those allready. thanks.:yay::yay::ahh::grouphug::inbed::nana:
  9. Malin

Buying: WTB Female Clothes

HI im looking for Female clothes, for me, not for resale or anything. im intrested in the a bit higher up crafted like the tank top, and anything that has dropped that looks good. Send me a Pm:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: ::shower::shower::shower::shower::shower::dodge:
  10. Malin

Buying: Pleat coat, color nor texture dont matter.

HI as the title says, im buying a pleat coat send me a pm or post here, and il try to contact you as fast as i can :yay:
  11. Malin

Buying: Buying Viking (F)

I would like to buy a full Viking set (F) if no foot, thats ok as well. pm with price offers.
  12. Malin

BUYING Hermes (L) Armor parts (F)

Hia all, ive started playing, and i need some pvp armor, im looking for Hermes (L) (F) ofcurse, i need most parts, pm if you got parts to sell.:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::lolup: Infiltrator (L) (F) may allso work.
  13. Malin

my moive(clip)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbLe7x0ch7E :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: have fun
  14. Malin

Should ESI be sold from tt?

well ESI prices are bad, i whant to sell my rifle skills and buy handgun, but a esi cost 1100% a rifle chip cost 2600% so i get 1100% less for my skill witch i worked hard for and spent peds to get even if i did brake even on every hunting run i made, i still used alot of time doing it. so i...
  15. Malin

Next big sale, in a completely new and very cool area

"Hello all Entropians! 02 Jan 2007 A new year is upon us, with much opportunity and hope for an exciting future. Last year ended dramatically in Entropia Universe, with a very thrilling auction of the Shopping Malls. My best to the buyers! I have received questions about the larger estate...
  16. Malin

X-Mas Wish list

Dear Santa (Mindark) this is my Wish list for this X-Mas 1.Vain Female Armor Arms. 2. A204 3.Alot of red paint. 4. a Ponny. 5. Ml-35 mentor. 6. a Hunting hof with cool items (see nr1) 7. Mining Tower. 8.Crafting Hof, with 1 Dimond. 9. Mirrors for appartments. 10. a New player named...
  17. Malin

Buying Female Vain Arms

pls pls get a hold of me, i am mostly in twin,Cape,Itihca or contact anyone from my soc i will be very very very happy if someone has some Female Vain to sell to me :yay: :yay: :yay:
  18. Malin

Malin says hello to the fourm

Hia all :yay: :yay: :yay: i finally joined the fourm, been hearing about it from like day one, but i did not whanna use it due to some Virus program on my pc was blocking it.:ahh: got it fixed now, and been reading a bit about every thing. :newbie:
Back