Search results

1. S

UKash not working

Anyone made a ukash depo since the servers came back up? I've tried but it's not working for me :(
  2. S

What would you do about a blatant mindforce autoclicker?

Hey, i know there's been a lot of threads about auto clickers in the past but this one was standing at Nea's in tiger/shadow mix in front of the revive for over an hour. You might say that people heal the sweaters to help out and that's fine with me, but this person (who will remain unnamed for...
  3. S

Cognac Coat Looks Torn/Glitched :(

Hey all, I just brought a cognac coat and it looks great apart from the tear/glitch thats there when i wear it. I've added pictures to show you what i mean. Has anyone else got this problem at all. I've asked other ppl and they say they can see it too. Thanks in advance for any info you...
  4. S

Buying:~ Good Nerve Blast Chip

Hey all, anyone out there have a good nerve blast chip for sale?
  5. S

Shocking quote from the developers blog Entropia website

Hi all, I was and still am abit bored waiting for the latest update to finish so I thought I'd check out the Entropia website and found this :~ Rare Unlimited Items 26 Jan 2007 We've recently noticed that some rare unlimited items found on Calypso, like unlimited mining amps, have been sold to...
  6. S

Is the Servers Down??

Hi all, it's the first time i've posted on here so a big hello to everyone. I was playing about 45 mins ago and logged of to get a Ukash ticket, now I can't log back on!! Is anyone else having the same problems?
Back