Search results

1. Force Majeure

What was the cost of space - on the old calypso planetary system-fact

Full "tt" Ship:2000ped Full "Fuel":100%(20k Oil) 440ped Total:2440ped Usage: Calypso to CP:1% 200 Oil (4,40PED) +4PED Repair =8.40ped Calypso to CND:5% 1000 Oil (22ped) +18ped Repair =40ped Oil Markup Max 110% = CP =4.84ped CND =24.20ped Total cost CP incl...
  2. Force Majeure

Drinking and gaming don't mix - side affects can be deadly-

"AS CAN BE SEEN BY A "DRUNK TEST DUMMIE" - :girl: Jedi Force Majeure p.s. watch what you wish for drunkert
  3. Force Majeure

Be come a rock star!

ROCK STARS is now recruiting - all welcome -BE COME A ROCK STAR! "sign up @ any Soc teminal" or "come to Vampire Freaks Cathedral - back gardens t.p. to see me in person. Jedi Force Majeure p.s. the vamp cave is pvp:eek: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  4. Force Majeure

ROCKTROPIA or Bust!

Click to enlarge I 99.9% Packed for a Los Angeles cool summer! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQzsK4FAnx0 click too view! It's time too play the GAME! Jedi Force Majeure
  5. Force Majeure

So I've moved on...

From attackers to Esivc @ the Valcano, rceived HL6 & marshal armor, before capoeira class. Got home, class - got me pumped, so i logged back in Calypso cause i was "critting of the hook" earlyer.:D Click to enlarge Earlyer today. Click to enlarge Earlyer today "crit's as hard" as the girl's in...
  6. Force Majeure

Amazing E.U. is...with a babe.

Click to enlarge Looting a gift for my Babe x Click to enlarge The thrill's in E.U. keep getting better imo. Click to enlarge View is simply splendid. Click to enlarge Last thing i saw before having to log for Capoeira class tonight:D Too young beautiful woman, and a fist full of ped...
  7. Force Majeure

ELUSIVE he is, thay say...eh?

Well today i tryed attacker's on path to "Bot Volcano", and looted a "huggyDoll", and ton's of cool loot, and nice people there as well good fun for sure. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Here he is Ubah rag doll mr "Huggy".
  8. Force Majeure

Selling: rare one of three in game

selling full set female emine armor unlimited "only (4)" femamle sets and (21) male set total out of (25) emine armors awarded. Buy out 14k ped. "ped only", no trades. Apprentince Jedi Force Majeure
  9. Force Majeure

Selling: S:2x 15 lenses & 2 x 5 hyper chargers for P.O.E.

Each set with a SB:2-K and a BO:2.5-K Apprentice Jedi Force Majeure
  10. Force Majeure

Info: Pink & Force Wedding Party

On DECEMBER 6th, 2008 @ 19:00ma time, Dome 1 north all invite holders are to gather for a fun time pvp celebration event. THE RULES ARE IN THE following video link.... http://www.expertvillage.com/video/106748_capture-flag-paintball-game-rules.htm if the flag holder die's, they have to bring...
  11. Force Majeure

BND March loan event!!!!

Loan Screenie Post Only! Post Loan Voucher’s from BankNeverdie in this thread, and you will be entered for a random drawing of 150ped at the end of this month. Starting Saturday 1st of March 2008, till Sunday the 31st of March 2008. To enter above event, post Loan screenies here. All entries...
  12. Force Majeure

BND February loan event!!!!!!!!!

Loan Screenie Post Only! Post Loan Voucher’s from BankNeverdie in this thread, and you will be entered for a random drawing of 150ped at the end of this month. Starting Friday 1st of February 2008, till Friday the 29th of February 2008. To enter above event, post Loan screenies here. All...
  13. Force Majeure

BND January loan event thread.

Loan Screenie Post Only! Post Loan Voucher’s from BankNeverdie in this thread, and you will be entered for a random drawing of 150ped at the end of this month. Starting Tuesday January 1st to Thursday january 31st 2008. To enter above event, post Loan screenies here. All entries are for Loan’s...
  14. Force Majeure

BND December Loan Event

Loan Screenie Post Only! Post Loan Voucher’s from BankNeverdie in this thread, and you will be entered for a random drawing of 150ped at the end of this month. Starting Saturday 1st of Dec to Monday the 31st of Dec 2007 To enter above event, post Loan screenies here. All entries are for Loan’s...
  15. Force Majeure

Reality...

Is there such a thing as reality in CND the asteroid of dreams? What is more real? A fabricated icon projected nine feet high on a screen, or a homeless man living in a cardboard box downtown? What happens when our realities collide? Does one cancel out the other? "flesh and blood dies and...
  16. Force Majeure

BND November Loan Event!!!

Loan Screenie Post Only! Post Loan Voucher’s from BankNeverdie in this thread, and you will be entered for a random drawing of 150ped at the end of this month. Starting wednesday 7th of Nov to Friday the 30th of Nov 2007 To enter above event, post Loan screenies here. All entries are for...
  17. Force Majeure

Force & Pink @ Amsterdam (ft. Gekke)

Loving In LaLaLand Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge signed, Force Majeure & Pink Pussycat Panther
Back