Search results

1. Timbo Witters

Help: PC Setup (Deal or No Deal)

Hey all, I'm thinking of building myself a new pc with some more power. I have old pc and will be able to use some old components of that pc like the HD's and the DVD Burner. Rest of the stuff is a little bit old so will not use it. Maybe the motherboard is reusable but not sure because it has...
  2. Timbo Witters

Attaking the Feffs :D

Been hunting a lot of feffs lately. Didn't get my share of the big Hofs but got some globals along the way ;) Just turning 100% return so not like it is all profit :rolleyes: To bad :laugh: (1 image to make it easy / Looks like EF slims down the image but you have proof ;))
  3. Timbo Witters

Why you deserve a Community Recognition Award Armor Set (For Fun)

Hey all, Community Recognition Award Armor are being given to certain ppl of the community. Gratzz to all those ppl and I hope it is a good piece of armor. If you got one it's a sign you realy deserved it ;) Thought it would be fun just to state all the reasons why YOU deserve such a peace of...
  4. Timbo Witters

Bringing back some fun in EU :D

Hey everyone, Lately there is been much whining here on EF and so on. Was making me a bit angry but I found the solution. I made some nice artwork with paint cans ;) In the old days it was done many times but not anymore. So lets bring back the fun in EU :yay: :wtg: Hope they don't steal...
  5. Timbo Witters

Timbo Design

Hey everyone, Looking for some new gfx? Then I'm your man :D Things I can do: - Signatures - Avatar Pics - Ads - Animated Ads - Animated Sigs - ..... I'm You in need of any of this things then you can just pm me and I will see what i can do. Don't got a standard price set yet so feel free to...
  6. Timbo Witters

HoF: Found some MU ^^

:yay: Nothing mutch to say. Had no time to search for a new amp so did a unamped run this time. Then I hit this :wtg: (to bad I didn't amped it) Got a nice markup of 170 at least so almost a half urber :D Click to enlarge
  7. Timbo Witters

HoF: Good for my skills :D

WOOOT :yay: Started my run with normal return but only lyst. Was thinking about changing location and then BOOM a nice lyst find. Was expecting a global soon or later but not this one :). Click to enlarge Drilled it all up witch is very good for your skills. And ended my run at TI where I...
  8. Timbo Witters

Need little bit of help (Picture Bomb)

Hi, Could someone who is running EU on high sent me or post a picture of a Bomb? Want to make a new sign but whit my horrible low setting my screenshot are too damm ugly. First one gets +rep :D
  9. Timbo Witters

Can I trust these sites? (help needed)

Hi, I want to buy some wristbands for my buisness but have a little problem. I don't now 100% sure if these sites are legit. Any idea how to check this? If you pay by paypall are you always protected to ask your money back? Here and Here are the links to the site. (reported the post to the admin...
  10. Timbo Witters

FYI: Working my way up! (Mining Blog)

Hi everyone, Afther seing Sofia and Surcus starting with a mining blog again I decided to do the same thing. I did this kind off blog a wile ago (Here) but stopped it because the lack of time to be playing EU. Offcouse I'm setting some goals witch I'll try to complete: - Work my way up to...
  11. Timbo Witters

HoF: It's over 9000.... (pec) :D 288 Gazz

:yay: finaly I can post in this section again :yay: After 3 months with even a signle global and losses over 500ped I got this bueaty with my last ped's. (Was preparing for a new deposit) My biggest mining Hof yet and second overall. Click to enlarge Also will this be the boost for my new...
  12. Timbo Witters

Timbo's 200Ped to .... :D

Hi everyone, I'm going to start a little experiment here. I'll placed it in the noob section because (let's face it) 200 PED isn't that much. :) But I will first start with a little introduction Intro: My EU name is 'Timbo Witters' inspired by my real name (you never guess it) Tim. I started...
  13. Timbo Witters

Post your PC specs + VU10 specs HERE! (help for upgrading my pc)

Hey, So my pc can't handle VU10.0 so need to buy a new one or maybe just upgrade some parts. Before that I tought it would be nice to see which PC set up can run witch EU gfx settings. PC setup: Operating System: Windows XP Memory: 1024 Graphics Card: MSI NX7600 GS (NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS)...
  14. Timbo Witters

How will you recreate your avatar in VU10.0

Hey everyone. Everyone is waiting for the new VU10.0 off course but before we start playing we will need to recreate our avatars :) Thought it would be fun to know how everyone will do it. And also maybe post a pic what your target will be :) Will you try to recreate yourselves or someone else...
  15. Timbo Witters

Website building question!

Hey everyone :) I'm would like to make a new website for my dad's business. So it will need to look a little bit professional ;) But got a question. What kind of software is the best to use for making a new website. I got some experience in graphic designing but not in making a website :) Is it...
  16. Timbo Witters

1 global in 1 second :D

Must be a record :laugh: Was just the 4th bomb so i'm happy. Now I can mine full again :yay: Click to enlarge Timbo
  17. Timbo Witters

Selling: Rancher Hat (F,C)

I'm selling this nice Rancher Hat (f). It's full tt with snarksnot texture everywere :) Collor is purple but you already guessed that i think ;) Think this auction will run 5 days maybe 7 ;) SB: TT(89)+1 BO: Will tell you in 2 days So lets the bidding start! :yay: (babe on the picture not...
  18. Timbo Witters

Day/Night in entropia (CryENGINE®2)

So in the screen's of CryENGINE 2 you can see they are planning to introduce a day and night in entropia. I'd like to know your opinions about this and maybe discuss how they are going to do this. If the day and night time will be based on MA time American players will always play in a dark...
  19. Timbo Witters

PS3 Help

Could someone help me whit this problem I have whit my new ps3. Don't know what is causing this. Hope it's not the ps3 :) Here is the pic Click to enlarge
  20. Timbo Witters

Door Sign's

Just had some spare time so I made myselve a door sign :D U can use it if you like ore make one you own. If you do so plz post here Here is the sign And a blanck one Click to enlarge
  21. Timbo Witters

Just MMS

Just unlocked MMS nothing special but find it funny because I'm a lonblade hunter and my first unlock it whit rifle :silly2: Click to enlarge
  22. Timbo Witters

New Day ... Timbo did it again :D

LOL not so good mining run but there were those stupid mob's who were around my claims so I killed them and BOOM :D Think I got a new friend :yay: Click to enlarge
  23. Timbo Witters

Timbo did it again :D

Nice Globby :yay: Click to enlarge
  24. Timbo Witters

Entropia Unverse on MacBook (it works) !!

Hi everyone, Today I found a way to run EU on my macbook. afther some searching on the forum and trying to find the best options I now can play it on my mack :) For the pll who like to now how I did it here is how. 1. Buy a MacBook 2. Install windows XP on your macbook whit bootcamp 3...
  25. Timbo Witters

Entropia Universe on MacBook?

Hi, I have a new macbook and would like to play eu on it. Did anyone aready find a way to get it running?? I know it isn't a gaming labtop but would be nice :cool: Timbo
Back