1. Level

Guess the next fragment name!

Magnetar Fragment the rarest one :)
  2. Level

"Internal Error detected on this Avatar"

its the same server m8 :)
  3. Level

its all clear then :) Twin Peaks and Jason Center server is bugged, so everyone going there and logging off...will have same error. sad :( tell your friends to stay away from there!!!
  4. Level

guys...what was your last location ? mayby one of the servers is bugged :(
  5. Level

100 PED to whoever gets me playing EU again! Losing all hope...

nvm 10 signs reinstal windows.
  6. Level

Scam?

this thread is a scam:P like a OP, but in case of Queen Nicole, you have to replace the 3rd letter "a" with "u" :P
  7. Level

Issue with mining on CND

go, ask us...we know much more than MindArk about this game (besides their programmers) we iz da wot question ? here iz da answer you git!
  8. Level

Issue with mining on CND

epic fail MA, I quit.
  9. Level

Question: How much REP you can give?

14 rep powah atm, aiming @ 100 :wtg:
  10. Level

Make it or go broke!?

this is how entropia universe works, m8 :) I wish You luck, hit damn +10k :) keep in mind, that in most cases, soon or later,no matter what you hunt etc, it ends with 0 on ped card:( gl! ps. mayby try some mobs with Markup items ? Chomper doesnt seem to drop good MU items.
  11. Level

Question: Coovers Personal Nurse

it still belongs to Poltropia and will for next years :)
  12. Level

Selling: All...Land, Armors, Faps, Guns

one thing, m8 There are many wise players, who were ready do advise you, what to do with your money, in what invest and what to do. You should ask us...but no, you were playing on full berserk mode...so...here is the result. I dont understand reaction of some ppl. Entropia is a game, where...
  13. Level

3 kliks for fun

O.O uber luck
  14. Level

JIIIS AutoScreen and Personal Tracker

thanks mate for great program :) damn, wish I could have more spare time to build tracker-like tool too. I will use Yours for a while:) btw...do You need some help ?
  15. Level

Guess the next 20k+loot series

I will pick 3 mobs: Hogglo Mulciber Eviscerator
  16. Level

glad to see You giggling after reading my post :) cheers:computer: oh, btw, hello :) o/

glad to see You giggling after reading my post :) cheers:computer: oh, btw, hello :) o/
  17. Level

Looser - The Killstealing Bastard (he approved this title!)

no ! wrong ! X:laugh: they just bought some liquor, or...not ?:confused::scratch2: hmm, whats 'adult activity facilitation' ? Google shows ztupid graphs ! I dunno, I dunno :dunno: probably :inbed: enhanters ?
  18. Level

Word Association Version 2.0

corporation
  19. Level

If Mindark would be army of ninjas...

of course, Rainbow colored. Because it's element of surprise ! how it works ? Enemy discovers rainbow colored ninja, and start laughing. This element of surprise gives ninja additional seconds to kill the enemy ! ha ha ha :lolup: Rainbow Colored Ninja with My Little Pony FTW :evilking: they...
  20. Level

Word Association Version 2.0

gamma-ray burst
  21. Level

Question: Warlock Lord Telleton

thats whay I was slighty angry when heared, that Stoikow's GF has became FPC employee. Such situation only shows lack of professional approach of MA or FPC my 2cents
  22. Level

wow, epic O.O finally, a fight between M2S&AOW and Warants:eek:
  23. Level

he wasnt killed. warants defeated him but he reborn in new, more powerfull form ! :D
  24. Level

Selling: Impk2 (Imk2)

regarding impmk2 ztupid comment. Keep in mind, that some of us live in countries, where average sallary is slighty above 1k usd/month m8...
  25. Level

Selling: Impk2 (Imk2)

a new price for impmk2 ! 13k usd, huh...still, wish it could be 4k ped again like in 2003, not 130k :(
Back