Search results

1. Squee

(PC) Hangar #20

I am curious to what my hangar might be worth at the moment. This to not ask to much or to little when starting an auction on EF for it. I havent followed the market the last few months so I am totally clueless. If the expected sales price is arround my expectations I will probably attempt to...
  2. Squee

I am really starting hate this..

I feel hunted ... This is just one day :( The indivuals have done nothing to me actually, except beat me to the killing spree's ATH in game..
  3. Squee

What does it take to stay polite?

Going to try to build up this question so ya get an idea of how i feeeel... To just some up the last night: - I have listened to whiny person that actually wanted to sick his soc on our ass. I was ok with that as I was hoping for more teammates. - I have listened to so called smart alecs...
  4. Squee

Treasure Hunt IV

In my series of useless treasure hunts ( 1, 2, 3 ), here is no# 4 Rules are the same.. 1. Gimme the exact location on the forum.. 2. Give me the type of item and the ammount that i put down at the end of the arrow. 3. A screenshot as proof your not guessing First that has the correct answer...
  5. Squee

Triathlon for the Experts

Got this from a collegue, thought id share it with ya all.. Link Check line #23 :) Hope ya have trained lately for this race...
  6. Squee

Physics Engine Future?

Would the be possible in the future? These are specially edited maps but non-the-less give a cool example of what would be possible. I had a lauph when I saw this knowing someone actually spent time to make it, then again, without their efforts I wouldnt have lauphed. {DELETED}
  7. Squee

Wishes for realestate

After sending a support case with a wish for hangars, I had to others that could do the same.. I will submit these as well probably ( if i dont forget like always )... 1. The ability to "kick" ppl from your apt/house/land like kicking them from team.. Just select and press a button. A nice...
  8. Squee

Squee's Travel Agency

I have opened up a small travel agency.. One pilots, myself.. I have 2 whole destinations, 3 if you consider the trip back ;) The always up-to-date pricing and discount ammount can be found if you follow the link in my footer. But this is the setup: My hangar is located in visibile range from...
  9. Squee

Virus Scanner Test

I ran into this link on a dutch new page. Its a pdf with last months comparisons of virusscanners. It only confirms my selection of virus scanner and to see many use unsafer versions like AVG :P Get AntiVir ppl ;) It's free too. Link to pdf for comparison...
  10. Squee

searching a dutch speaking soc..

A n00b was looking for someone speaking dutch in PA, i cried out to him and talked a while to him. In the end he asked if i wanted to be his mentor. I accepted as I knew he couldnt join our soc without speaking english, but he already was to skilled. So I will try to help him via PM. But he also...
  11. Squee

anti-spam method

I wish ... for a very simple adjustment to the current anti-spam.. 1. Add some basic checks to see if a minimal change to the message took place.. 2. Each line used should increase the time you cant send a message.. So its like 4 messages a second now. make that 1 line a second. If your...
  12. Squee

It's been 2 years

Its been 2 years since I started the Irken Invaders. ( actually it was last week, but according to the terminal today ). Looking back it feels like tomorrow. A time with several obstacles, but also with alot of fun. My personal thanks go to all Irkens & Ex-Irkens still playing that made and...
  13. Squee

Strange Logic??

What is wrong here? What logic is this?
  14. Squee

Webbased Shop Administration

I changed out shop administration so it could handle several shops. Anyone that wishes to administrate their inventory ( webbased ) can get an account for this. We have used this in our soc ( for which i made it ), to administrate who's items we have in our "soc shop". Such a thing does take...
  15. Squee

Security issue?

I thought of this possble security issue. Basically, what I am wondering: Is EU connected to the server using IP or domain names? I may hope IP. One security issue for anyone here is the normal site.... And I will explain why.. You learn to know ppl.. You get in contact with them outside of...
  16. Squee

one standard file format, for shop/booth inventories??

One format for exchanging inventory info. Something i thought about sooner as well. I could make something with my own ideas of a format etc, but how about think up one generic format for now that we could all use using combined thinking on EF. Basically a CSV or XML file containing your...
  17. Squee

promotion method + other job oppertunities

I know this wont be some kinda priority but I just got this idea and i thought id share it for the 3 ppl that read it :rolleyes: It's not as much a wish, but more an idea. Flyerboy, I got it all worked out :) Event organisers are already using "personel" to promote events. You already have an...
  18. Squee

What is accurate testing??

After going a bit offtopic in another discussion, finding the coming discussing interesting. I hereby start a special topic. What is accurate testing? Here are some short notes of what already has been said (somewhat) : 1. To start, It was said that some find 1000 samples not enough. 2. I said...
  19. Squee

B: Hangar

I had my eyes on a hangar since before CND got sold, but the sell and resulting price increase kinda screwed it up for me at the time. I am now however come to a point that I again am looking for a hangar. So, if you are selling, PM me a serious offer. Not an insane one. Better location gets...
  20. Squee

NRF - No Resource Found - Mining/Skilling App

NRF No Resources Found - Recording your mining runs and skill progress. After my naming competition, here is the official thread. Anything about NRF can go in here. I have recieved many positive reactions and input from people and hope I can live up to all expectations of future releases...
  21. Squee

Win 100ped! Mining/Skilling tool needs a name!

As I have reported in the past on the forum, I have been working on a tool to help me chart my mining results and track my skilling. This has been 3 months of work now, slowly progressing the app. But in those 3 month, I haven't been able to think of one good name... So this is my "Squee's...
  22. Squee

Flame pattern?

It's said to be flame pattern but I cant remember what skin... Dunno who made this but he did create some picture on the front.. I highlighted what I saw when I looked at it.. It's Spoooky :eek:
  23. Squee

Look at what you have done...

First we get a VU Then one angry mob forms The someone post a rant about angry mobs foruming kicking some mud in my face while passing by. Then someone starts to rally ppl up for a mass sweating adventure. ( I bet ppl will die on that trip ) We also had some minor updates. Then someone...
  24. Squee

el cheapo equipment bp's

I've had these doubles for ages, usually to complements someones book, but nobody has asked for these for ages and their covered with dust.. So for anyone to complement their selection some level 1-4 & one level 5 equip bp's if im correct. Im selling them all, bidding can start at 1pec for...
  25. Squee

Treasure Hunt III

In my series of useless treasure hunts ( 1, 2 ), here is no#3 Rules are the same.. 1. Gimme the exact location on the forum.. 2. Give me the type of item and the ammount that i put down at the end of the arrow. 3. A screenshot as proof your not guessing First that has the correct answer gets...
Back