Search results

1. Argentum

Do you remember when EU was climbing?

remember the old days For me its simple. I spend my money on stuff thats fun. Used to play PE alot. Today im not spending time or money on PE... As it is now player base will never grow. Lot of other games thats much more fun. Sorry but thats the simple truth...
  2. Argentum

Info: CPD...... Expected ROI?

Im also happy with my CLD and ROI :-) But... If u sell a product and dont deliver its a scam im my Point of wiev...
  3. Argentum

Info: CPD...... Expected ROI?

The history of CLD is a shame. What about the stuf included in CLD? Political system, claiming land etc? Now they move on to next project without completed the first one. How on Earth can u buy a share of a Project that is not even done? Ma is Selling something that dont even exist. What...
  4. Argentum

pissed off

Got the money same day as comitted. Maybee make next withdrawal soon to be sure money is in my pocket in time for santa
  5. Argentum

pissed off

Commited finally...
  6. Argentum

pissed off

What exactly do you mean? This avatar is old (10 years) but thats all i have in common with Silverfox from warrants...
  7. Argentum

pissed off

Support case update: "Currently we have a high workload..." "We hope this doesnt affect our future relation..." Sorry but it does affect our future relation!
  8. Argentum

pissed off

Well i live in sweden so i know the holidays unless MA have invented their own holidays...
  9. Argentum

pissed off

Simple MA is out of cash. Na they are not out of cash yet but I think they are in the future. Just hope I can get my Money back in time
  10. Argentum

pissed off

If they cant handle this they cant get new players to the game. This is really bad reputation for the whole universe. Sell out? Well im not sure to get my money... Bad reputation MA!!!
  11. Argentum

pissed off

61 working days and still no money:mad: Wtf are u doing MA?
  12. Argentum

Discussion: Changes in CLD payments & ROI

Same for me. I let my clds do the work and i can spend my time with much more fun things...
  13. Argentum

No talking?

Many years ago now but i remember a nice gathering in Stockholm organized by Count Joe Lots of people and lots of beer :-)
  14. Argentum

When are we getting the CLD features?

There is no source. Just my thought. The cld was just a quick idea to fill their pockets with new money.
  15. Argentum

Virtual Fond Manager - where is this Manager

The guy is not a scammer. Used to be a owner. He bought me out when i wanted to leave. No hard feelings. The big problem today is activity. In theold days the investors worked together to make money for the fund. The manager is same person as old times Oije from Via Dolorosa. A trusted and...
  16. Argentum

When are we getting the CLD features?

Sorry but will never happend.
  17. Argentum

Question: Merry Mayhem 2013

Well... no im not new. Not often im on-line. Checking forum from time to time to see whats happening. Thx for info:)
  18. Argentum

Question: Merry Mayhem 2013

Cant find any info. Will it be a Merry Mayhem 2013?
  19. Argentum

THX a lot MA

So i had a computer working just fine. Downloaded latest patch 12.8.2 Log in and after a few sec graphic freezes. Restarted computer and now i only got black screen. MA: Just wonder where to send bill for fix my computer back to normal:mad:
  20. Argentum

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Silver Argentum Fox
  21. Argentum

Info: .:/Atum\:. mid lvl merp now !

YES :yay: :yay: :yay: Finally i can finish my bronze merp :yay: I´ll be there with some explosives:smoke: /Argentum
  22. Argentum

Omegaton West habitat, booth #6 epsilon tower

Hi Any idea what is a fair price for my booth? Regards Argentum
  23. Argentum

Question: Will you use voice chat?

nope! Whats the point? There are other ways to talk for free...
  24. Argentum

Tier for secondary item?

Hi! After a tier upgrade yesterday i started thinking...:scratch2: Does it matter what Tier the secondary item got? Any impact on success rate or salvage rate? Other impact? /Argentum
  25. Argentum

Info: Tier-up Recipes

EWE EP-32 Enforcer SGA Tier 2 EWE EP-32 Enforcer SGA Tier 2 1 EWE EP-32 Enforcer SGA 20 Ganganite 36 Garcen 1 Pile Of Garnets 194 Blazar 69 Tier II Component Click to enlarge
Back