Search results

1. Thaddeuss

Selling: Selling All my Armor Sets, Plates and Outfit >> Ghost - Vigi - Gremlin - Shogun - Kobold

Hey fellow Entropians, It has come time for me to sell offmy armor sets i have collected over the years.... Im looking to also sell my beautiful Blue and Turqouise Outfit. Ghost Armor Set TT= 348.00 Ped Asking TT+530 Vigilante Armor Set TT= 211.75 Ped Asking TT+245 Sold Gremlin Armor Set...
  2. Thaddeuss

Join The Knights of Calypso

The knights of Calypso are now accepting new members, beginners who want to learn how to play as well as skilled players who like to help others. The goal of TkoC is to share our knowledge with new players and help Entropia grow. If you need a mentor or just want to be in the company of good...
  3. Thaddeuss

Free Gold Card Replacement?

Now i swear i remember reading somewhere that mindark would replace our Gold card once per year free of charge ? i cant for the life of me find where it says that now .... This is the most retarded crap i have ever heard of! so now i have to deposit 20 bucks to buy a reader only for you to...
  4. Thaddeuss

Question: What program to use for animated banner ads?

hey fellow Entropians... i just had a buttload of efd donated to me and was looking at making a animated banner advertisement.. nothing to graphic maybe just a slide show od text type of thing somethign simple for me to do.. anyways im having trouble finding a free program to make the banner...
  5. Thaddeuss

Happy 3 Year Anniversary TKoC!!

I just wanted to pop on here and wish all the Knights of Calypso a very special 3 Year Anniversary yesterday. IT has been a long time coming, and hard for me to even think back to when TKoC all started, and imagine that we would ever become the Soc we are today. We have been through many ups...
  6. Thaddeuss

The New TKoC Recruitment Video

Just thought i would revamp my society recruitment video for post vu 10 graphics.. tho im already having issues with audio being disabled on youtube... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6WsZdyzanQ For High Quality here is the vimeo version The Knights of Calypso Video Click Here looks like...
  7. Thaddeuss

Thaddeuss Theatre Presents: Planet Calypso 10.0

Hello fellow Entropians Well i got bored tonight trying to get some of these new tp's and regain all the La's on my map. My frustration was building with every mountain i encountered. so i thought i would take a break from that and do up alittle video making fun of the sad state of VU10 :)...
  8. Thaddeuss

Buying: Laganaus Arm's Personal Cannon

Hello everyone, I am looking to purchase a Laganaus Arm's Personal Cannon. If anyone has one they are looking to sell, please send me a pm, and we will negotiate a price. thank you,
  9. Thaddeuss

HoF: My first Uber Hof 6.2k

Well i have been camping twin peaks for the last few weeks skilling my club with some eco no armor hunting when i got my first uber hof 6.2k peds! before this my biggest single loot was just over 1k peds. In amongst my loot i was quite happy to find a Unlimited Embra sword. Click to...
  10. Thaddeuss

Thaddeuss Presents: EU Economy Propaganda Video

Hello their again fellow entropians, been a good 8 months since ive made a video so please be nice i am alittle rusty lol This is just a silly little video i made up making fun of the economy woes everyone is so scared of. its all just a load of crap i made up but i thought u guys might enjoy...
  11. Thaddeuss

A Real Life Canuck Meet up

Edit: August 1st, 09 Come to the Canadian/American Real Life Meet up August 8th 2009 being hosted at Head2Head Games at 246 Dundas St, London, Ontario Put a Real life face to all the virtual ones!! Their will be dinner! drinks! (1 or 2 hehe) and ingame events with real life entropia swag as...
  12. Thaddeuss

Buying: Shopkeeper

Hello fellow entropians, Well with one deal falling through on me even tho i offered way above what it was sold for, i thought id try my chances posting a buying thread. If anyone is interested in Selling a Shopkeeper Male or Female, im looking to purchase one for approx tt+2400 Let me...
  13. Thaddeuss

Dont let your hard work go to waste!

Hi fellow Entropians ! I thought i would share this with all my fellow video makers in our lovely community. With all the hard work we put into creating our Entropia videos it would be a shame to see them blocked or erased all because of some stupid legal issues. Youtube has sent me my first...
  14. Thaddeuss

The Knights of Calypso Celebrating 2 Year Anniversary!

I just wanted to take a moment to congradulate my society The Knights of Calypso which is celebrating its 2 year anniversary today! On November 13'th 2006 TKoC was Born. I really like to thank all the knights that have made this soc possible but theirs just too many. We have had alot of fallen...
  15. Thaddeuss

What decides which MA gift we get ?

Marco has Revived this thread as of December 2009 with the following gift criteria and gift criteria issues. So this might be a stupid question that has been answered time and time again but im curious now. I was always under the assumption that having a Apartment deed was the only way to...
  16. Thaddeuss

Ambassador Killstealing

Hey guys i just want to let everyone know that we do have a convention going on right now in Toronto, Canada, their are a couple of us ambassadors which includes Moogle, BD, Sndlwood, and me thaddeuss that have are accounts running online EU for people to try out the game. I noticed that some...
  17. Thaddeuss

Buying: DetPil RV 100 (L) Rocket Launcher

Hello Entropians, I'm looking to buy 1,maybe even possibly 2 DetPil RV 100 (L). I am willing to pay 250% at most. Ive maxed the RV 50 (L) and have been anxiously looking at auction for the last 2 weeks now. and no RV 100 that i have seen for a fair mark up or more then 20 ped tt. Their was...
  18. Thaddeuss

Buying: Male Hunter Face & Thigh Gaurds

Hey guys & gals, Im looking for a Hunter Male Face Gaurd and Thigh Gaurd to complete a set. If anyone has either part hidden away in storage and they want to sell it please pm me to negotiate a price thats of ur liking :D Thanx everyone for your time!
  19. Thaddeuss

A beautiful Day

Well, I was hoping for this to be one of my best videos but Windows Movie Maker has handicapped me again :mad: I spent alot of time on the plot line and script fitting to the music a day of editing and i go to save my video so i can post on youtube and geuss what it wont save. :confused: I...
  20. Thaddeuss

The Mentor and disciple.. A love story..

hello again fellow entropians, I just finished my most recent video called The Mentor and Disciple, I was inspired by a SL video i saw posted in here so i made my own version of it for EU :) The Star of my video is my good freind Mini Ministen, she was never my deciple officially but i did...
  21. Thaddeuss

Crystal Palace Video

Hello again fellow Entropians, i just recently took my first trip up to CP after a year and a half ingame i figured i should atleast go and check it out. Well, the hunting wasnt all that good to me but i got some great footage so i went all out and made a little Vid on CP. Took me a week to...
  22. Thaddeuss

Weapons Of Entropia

I got bored the other night and couldnt think of anything better to make a vid of so i did alittle Weapons of entropia video showing the different types of weapons available ingame. Fyi u will notice i left mind chips and heavy weapons out as i cannot afford a personal cannon :) and didnt have...
  23. Thaddeuss

The March On Troy Race Video

I attended the Global Alliance Event MArch On Troy yesterday and had quite alot of fun video taping was a great event and i think it went off without a hitch. Thanx Raven and the Global Alliance for this unique and terrefic event. Here's the Short video i made of the Race :popcorn::popcorn...
  24. Thaddeuss

Usurper's 7th Heaven Grand Opening Party

hey guys and gals, I was lucky enough to go to Usurpers 7th Heaven Club Grand Opening earlier tonight, and i must say it was awesome Party! I made this little video of the festivities :D Enjoy fellow Entropians :) :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: Usurper's 7th Heaven Thank You Usurper for the...
  25. Thaddeuss

TKoC Team TP Run Hof!

Woot! TKoC Team HOF! :yay::yay::yay: The knights of Calypso were TP running one of our new members when we hit this Hof! 3372 Ped! 3478 Ped after mark up ! YAY!! :wtg: Mostly oil but their was (L) martial boots and a korss 400 (L) :yay::wtg::yay:
Back