Search results

1. Mar73

Selling: Auction : 50.28 evade chip

No1 wants evade hugh ? :D
  2. Mar73

Selling: Auction : 50.28 evade chip

Hi all, Selling my 50.28 evade chip (peds only) Auction ends this coming Thursday (19th) @ 2:30 Calypso time SB : 3000% No BO, highest bidder will have the chip. PS : If highest bidder can't be reached and/or don't have the peds readilly available I'll contact the 2nd highest bidder and...
  3. Mar73

Pictures from Montreal Arcadia2008 + daily updates

Was fun and nice to see ya'll up there. :)
  4. Mar73

Hi guys and gals, Just wanted to say to ya'll that I'm taking an extended break from EU. Will...

Hi guys and gals, Just wanted to say to ya'll that I'm taking an extended break from EU. Will log every now and then to keep account active but that'll be it for a while. Best of luck to ya'll. Beru
  5. Mar73

MindForce future

From the top of my head...I would like to see MF future to look something like this : 1- The MF part we already know 2- The passive MF abilities 3- The special MF moves 1- -Add more of the (L and UL) chips we know today... -Lower the cost of use (wether by lowering ME price and/or by...
  6. Mar73

Question: Ranged combat skills question

Well, from the top of my head...skilling only MMS to 10K... : 1- will be very difficult/long for you to buy all the needed chips 2- The peds involved in reaching that erm.. high level of individual skills would be of better use if spread over the other skills affecting the DMG pro level...
  7. Mar73

Achievement: Finally got some sense

Gz ! :) can`t wait to get there myself !:ahh:
  8. Mar73

Question: Falx hunting: what is reasonable

It is indeed dodge skill that is relevent vs Falx.
  9. Mar73

ethereal soullanquage

Gz and welcome to the club ! (now MA just add a color code so that we can actually easilly see when the unlock is beeing used ! :rolleyes:)
  10. Mar73

Achievement: Natural commando?

Awesome gratz !
  11. Mar73

Missed shots

Yeah or when you shoot it for 40.1 and you realize that a 40.11 hit woulda killed it :rolleyes:
  12. Mar73

Question: Old attributes v New Attribues

The only thing is that @ pro level 40 you are FAR from 50% of the time spent skilling needed for pro level 80...far enough to wait for...heck...years before you reach lvl 80...that is unless you chip in some skills and/or have enough $ (and not enough rl) to reach this level any faster....and by...
  13. Mar73

ATH: Woot! :D

wootage ! :wtg:
  14. Mar73

WildD3amons Recruiting at all levels

Here ya go : http://jdegre.net/pe/scanner/ Have a nice day
  15. Mar73

Question: Most hunted mob in EU?

I would also say that atm it`s the A-Mobs :) 1- Atrox 2- Argo 3- Aurli I know I have completly stopped hunting Feffs when they got regen mod and now hunt troxies 7/7 with few exceptions. On a second note...I don`t believe that the higher regen ALONE makes for better loot cause the reason I...
  16. Mar73

Question: How much psyche do you have ?

Almost reached lvl 42 here but I don`t skill that much psyche related skills atm.
  17. Mar73

Achievement: Martial Arts - at last.......

gratz ! (now MA we want more melee unlocks ! ronin, samourai, ninja and da like)
  18. Mar73

Selling: New Item: Kolonel Kalypso

Do MA just introduced drugs in EU !? :scratch2: :)
  19. Mar73

Stamina - Skill decay - activity bonus.

Word ! :wise: not just taking the easy route of boosting mobs regen rate...:(
  20. Mar73

Silent ithaca

Don't want to highjack... but not really Jod...if it goes down to 600% yes you will make 400% but then you'll need (cause my scenario is keep'em...just in case) to buy some more @ 600% thus actually loosing 200%. (but I might add that since you got it @ tt...even IF it goes down to 600%...you'll...
  21. Mar73

SnowLeopard learns Ethereal Soul Language

Gz and welcome to da club ! (too bad MA haven't provided with some special color or something when you are actually using da skill) have a nice day
  22. Mar73

Stamina - Skill decay - activity bonus.

My motivation is not a problem...the size of my bank account is...and since skilling is already VERY expensive (and very looooooong) I would be gratefull for you to stop trying to find ways to make it become even pricier/long... You should take a brake now...you musta'v played this game for...
  23. Mar73

Silent ithaca

Don't ever sell any ESI you'r lucky enough to loot ! :wise: If you ever find yourself in a position where you wanna...erm...carry your peds in another universe...the difference between getting an ESI for TT or for 1k% will make all the difference in the world...but thats just me :D Gz on the...
  24. Mar73

Unlocked Medicine

Nice unlock !
  25. Mar73

Achievement: Medium Health WOOT!!!!

Gz A couple HPs and I'll be medium too :D
Back