Search results

1. Mar73

Selling: Auction : 50.28 evade chip

Hi all, Selling my 50.28 evade chip (peds only) Auction ends this coming Thursday (19th) @ 2:30 Calypso time SB : 3000% No BO, highest bidder will have the chip. PS : If highest bidder can't be reached and/or don't have the peds readilly available I'll contact the 2nd highest bidder and...
  2. Mar73

Selling: Full Vigi (M) set

Thread closed. Ty
  3. Mar73

Jag (M) + Phant (M)

I'm looking to upgrade once again ! :laugh: (never should've sold my old Phant set :rolleyes:) How many pecs for these sets :scratch2: Ty
  4. Mar73

Selling: Full Vigi M + MKIII

Looking to sell some inventory : Full Vigi (M) SB : +1.5k BO : +1.6k Justy MK-III SB : +1.40k BO : +1.45K (SOLD) Have a nice day
  5. Mar73

Selling: Selling ~14 peds Biotropy chip

Skills are still in my ava so thats why ~14 pedder esi :D According to Entropia Tools my 2325 Bio skills would end in a rougly 13.9-14 ped ESI http://www.entropiatools.com/numchips.php SB 24k% BO 25K% (SOLD) Have a nice day -Beru-
  6. Mar73

Just reached the six digits mark !

...too bad i ain't talking about my last loot claim ! :D but till then : Click to enlarge A special thank to all the fugabarbas out there and to Jdgree for providing me/us with such an easy-to-use piece of software :yay: My days of manually counting my skills are over :wise: -Beru-
  7. Mar73

Etheral !

Now don't you swear if I ever pvp you ! :laugh: Click to enlarge A big thx to Burgerman :cool: -Beru-
  8. Mar73

Phantom M

Well...I'm sad to have to sell this armor but need the peds. :rolleyes: I'm selling a pre VU 9.1 complete set...thus no footies included :laugh: Just added the current auction price for those 6 parts and = 5680 peds. So SB: 5.65k BO: No BO ! auction will end 48 hours after last bid. Peds...
  9. Mar73

revival chip

I`m at Bio pro level 16 atm and I was wondering how much it would cost me (direct cost and colateral) to borrow a revival chip to unlock Etheral ? Any idea `bout price Any idea who I should ask ? have a nice day
  10. Mar73

Did I made a mistake by skilling Laser ?

1- I started my EU career with the good'ol Opalo and I`m begenining to think that I shoulda went the BLP way with the CB-5 instead. 2- I prefer carbine/rifle over pistols. 3- I`m at 42+ laser Hit and Dmg pro levels standing now. Now I know that there are nice L laser carbines out there but...
  11. Mar73

yes this is what Vigi is worth since last VU

Selling a full (yes 7 parts) Vigi (m) (@98%tt) for TT + 560. or best price :-) ok selling for +525 as for january 1st :-) Happy new year
  12. Mar73

Esi Tt 14.76 @ 635%

Pm if you wanna buy Have a nice day
  13. Mar73

starting kit

Is the TT kit is always better for a mining newb ? (ore and enm) I'm not rich but I depo regularly so I could afford lil better equipment w/o any problems but only if its worth it. Otherwise I'll stick with the tt stuff. Thx for any advise and hapy new year ! :yay:
  14. Mar73

Power catalyst

I made it ! Now bring on the revival chip !!
  15. Mar73

The most Bio skills !

Ok two quick questions ! : 1- Who has the most Bio skills nowadays ? - I have 1978 and still counting (btw am I mistaken or they take a very looooooong time «even by MA standards» to build up ?) 2- After power catalyst (at lvl15) at what pro level we get the next MF unlock ?
  16. Mar73

HA & dmg interval resume

Hi all :) Here what (I think :silly2:) I know about HA & dmg interval on weps so correct me where needed cause I need to get to a clear comprehension of how it works. If it can help others then :wtg: - About HA 1- You begin @ 0/10 HA & max @ 10/10 HA when you reach 100 lvls (hit) pro standing...
  17. Mar73

Mk-iv & Ff 8000

Selling: - Justifier MK-IV @ TT+1.650k - Fire Forge 8000 @ TT+1.150K--SOLD ! Please pm me if interested. Have a nice day:wtg: Or make an offer !
  18. Mar73

Double exchange fees ?

I live in Canada so my currencey is CDN$ My question his about depositing: Lets say I deposit 50US$ into EU. My credit card charges me 52.5CDN$ (lets say that cdn$= 95% of US$) Thats ok, np But WHY do only 493 peds get deposited in my account ?? Is that double fees ?? Any help would be...
  19. Mar73

Range on radar ?

Hi all We all have a radar made of circles and populated with dots. There is an outter circle and an inner one. Now, since a lot of us use a taging weapon then swicth to their regular one, (or from taging wep-->to carbine-->to pistol) would it help you to have, lets say, a new yellow circle...
  20. Mar73

Melee Hunting

Hi all I unlocked Coolness a week ago & I now switched to melee hunting in order to balcance more evenly my ava... (oh crap, since I unlocked Coolness & still a complete newb @ melee hunting I told myself: Lets grad a couple HP with Coolness and Melee combat ! :) But now, my Agility gains...
  21. Mar73

Impact on Agility ?

Hi guys. We know that Agility has an impact % on many professional standing levels. We also know that the more you have, the slower will be your future skills increase. Now, my question is this one: Since Agi is interralated with so many others skills, do these skills have an impact on Agi...
  22. Mar73

small pics

hey guys just a short Q: How can I had some small pics under my name showing my unlocks ? (I mean under my EF name) Have a nice day
  23. Mar73

Keep going Range or switching Melee ?

Hi all I've almost reached Coolness :yay: (I won't be more specific than saying I'm lvl 39 sniper cause I'm into a race-to-Coolness with a soc mate :D) Now, I was wondering: - Should I continue Sniping for what, another year or at least couple of months till I reach Combat Sense or; -...
  24. Mar73

Scan humans ?

Hi all Was wondering about all these skills like Scan Human, Scan Robot, Scan Mutant, etc. Correct me if I'm wrong but atm the are completly useless ain't they ? Wich bring me to think that MA will sooner or later assign them to more usefull things than just boosting your total skills :laugh...
  25. Mar73

Hunting unamped

Hi all :) At lvl 38 so I supose I`m still a noob hunter...so here`s my Q : Why is it considered a «fault» by lotsa people to hunt without amping a gun ??? I mean lets supose I DO NOT hunt mobs that are outta my league...is the little gain in eco (and a bit less decay on gun/armor/fap but...
Back