Search results

1. Y

Entropiatools is no more?

Anyone knows if www.entropiatools.com site does not exist anymore? From time to time I used to use that site to evaluate my "net worth" on EU by cut & paste my item list from the official EU site onto entropiatools. I tried to access that site today but got nada... If entropiatools is indeed no...
  2. Y

DO we want a skill list like we have an item list?

Not that it will help, but of course I'd like to an up-to-date skill list... I've been playing Sony's EverQuest for four years and what a huge difference between Sony and MA :( Not only that Sony do a whole lot of things to make all your stats easily available to you (and to others if you want...
  3. Y

Karma Killer

Thank you all for your helpful responses. After reading the first two I sent my Karma Killer back to auction (and managed to even make a token profit on it). So back to the bad old H400 for me... Someone suggested not to use Amps. Well, I am always using my 105 Amp on the H400 and am reasonably...
  4. Y

Karma Killer

After using the Korss H400 for many months I got tired of needing a fresh (full TT) one every 10 days and paying ~180% or more markup on them. So I made a bold(?) decision to get me a good non-(L) pistol and decided on the Karma Killer... Yes, I knew it will cost me an arm and a leg in markup...
  5. Y

Servers down?

Anyone else getting Server Status 0% or is it only me??
  6. Y

Servers down?

I felt something is wrong (missing 90% at point-blank range) so I logged out and tried to login again. But I cant even connect to the servers. Anyone having the same problem or is it only me?
  7. Y

EU completely down again :(

ok, they are back again It took only 7min but server are 100% up again. Going in now and sorry for the vein S.O.S...
  8. Y

EU completely down again :(

and as usual, without any notice... was killing mobs. first, and Atrax and Cornu together. when they both died I clicked on their 'rectangle' to check loot. But no reaction. the rectangle won't disappear but no loot or message. I have had this bug before, but on two mobs one after the other? I...
  9. Y

Tailoring and Colouring Services

In need of tailor/colorer services Hi Shining, Just finished reading all the complements by satisfied customers you had lately. My ingame name is Yakush and I spend most of my time around Jason Camp. If you can let me know where/when I can meet you to discuss my needs I'll make sure I am...
Back