Search results

1. Mihc Kurac Guky

Selling: Camo Arms Desert Stalker T3, PK Armour, A105, Skills

Hey ;) Because my previous selling thread made so many deals I made another one with stuff i have left. Camo Arms Desert Stalker T3: Highest offer: +8300 BO: +9500 MALE PK Armour: Infiltrator: Harness(T1), Helmet(T1), Thights, Gloves(T1) and Arms(T1) Hermes: Shins...
  2. Mihc Kurac Guky

Selling: Camo Desert; Dante; A105; PK Armour; 5B, 6A Sets; Jaguar, Gremlin, Nemesis parts; Skills of your choice; MF chips;

Hello community! :yay: First of all i'd like to wish everyone reading this happy new year and may luck follow accompany you in this year too! I'm selling some of my equipment and check out the list and even you can find something for yourself. This is the beginning of the year so it's the...
  3. Mihc Kurac Guky

PC: Single Reactor

Yo, Just curious if it's worth something. It's an old hangar part with 9 Ped TT. BR, Mihc
  4. Mihc Kurac Guky

Buying: Boar (M): Helmet, Arms, Gloves and Foots ....

Hey, As the title says i'm buying those parts of Boar. PM me with a price. I'll try to answer PM's in about 1h max. Regards, Mihc
  5. Mihc Kurac Guky

Buying: Uber tier numbers LR65, LR66 or CB28

Hey, Searching for one of those guns with uber tiers and high TT. Send offers to PM. Thanx :D
  6. Mihc Kurac Guky

Selling: 642 ped esi

Hey, Im seeling this esi PM me offers. BR Mihc
  7. Mihc Kurac Guky

Selling: Proteron Neck Bone

Hello, Me and Doc EX Ray have decided to start collecting potentially final offers for our Proteron Neck Bone. We already have some serious offers, but for the sake of an appropriate "auction" we will set the opening bid at 70.000 PED. Please send your offers via PM. BR, Mihc & Doc...
  8. Mihc Kurac Guky

Discovery: Proteron Neck Bone

Me and Doc EX Ray in team on ... lol.. please, don't get mad, everyone... Furor Adept lol :)
  9. Mihc Kurac Guky

Selling: Full tt ESI

Soooold!!!
  10. Mihc Kurac Guky

Buying: Spartacus Shins M!

hey, i'm looking for spartacus skins. anyone who has them plz send me a PM or write it here ty and gl
  11. Mihc Kurac Guky

Question: Focus for TP to?

hey i was wondering if i have forus charges and some animal or other player shoots me while TPing. does it stop or i only lose focus charges? ty for info
  12. Mihc Kurac Guky

what's the silliest looking and sound making mob? mob

hey all, what do u think it's the silliest and sound making noise. for me: silliest: kreltin (brains on foot that squirts acid in your eyes lol) sound making: for me deff hogglo :) what's yours :D
  13. Mihc Kurac Guky

Help: MA!! We need better loot!

hey because loot sux and if MA is watching this sub-forum i wish for a better loot. now we can see if MA is reading this forum or not :D
  14. Mihc Kurac Guky

Helping my mate

Hey all reading this post :wave: Me and my rl mate considered what to do because we were bored as hell. i was telling him about the eu for ages and he got bored of all the crap and said: "i need to try this game for myself and see if i'm more lucky here than that stupid poker". we bought a...
  15. Mihc Kurac Guky

PVP? Yes or No?

Hey all reading my thread, First i'd like to tell you why i've been makin thread in General Discussion. Yes i know PVP subforum exists but some of the ppl will then say...hey your talking about mining and hunting this is not pvp so i'm posting here. ( and for those saying Hey you just wanna...
  16. Mihc Kurac Guky

Selling: Rutuba F,L & Antique Pistol

hey all reading this post i'm selling this 2 items looted :yay::yay::yay: Please post me offers for them here in the post or threw PM TY & GL
  17. Mihc Kurac Guky

Selling: Bear and Boar M & F Limited parts & 3 ESI

Hey all, I'm selling few things to clear my storage a bit. MALE LIMITED: Bear shins: 23.26ped 108% Bear Helmet: 22.63ped 114% Jaguar Arms: 48ped 200% Boar Thights: 49ped 114% Boar Harness: 51ped 114% Boar Harness: 50.72ped 114% Boar Thights...
  18. Mihc Kurac Guky

Stupid question

hey, i have a stupid question. me and my mate made a bet ( a little bit drunk ). He doesn't believe anything lol. So i'm questioning you. Can you swin from eudoria to amathera. and plz x3m read this thread. (i'm going to get 50€) yeeey :)
  19. Mihc Kurac Guky

Selling: Selling my blue outfit!

Hey, I'm selling this Master coat M COAT:+1250 ONLY COAT LEFT mask and jeans was sold TY & GL
  20. Mihc Kurac Guky

Selling: Vigi M and Neme Harness & Thights

Im selling full vigi armour and neme harness and thights PM offers plz TY & GL
  21. Mihc Kurac Guky

About projects!

Hey, I'm bored reading this projects. Come on ppl why are you doing them? That was my question for the past year. You know how EU is "dynamic" so are you doing this projects just because we can see how much you loot(ALMOST nobody cares) and all of them have the same story. You get in - than...
  22. Mihc Kurac Guky

Just a little YAAY for EF!!!

I'm at work and have too much free time :) I just wanted to say that i'm soooooo glad that EF exists that i wanted to make a thread out of it! 1. TNX MA for EU 2. TNX 711 for making it 3. TNX all the moderators 4. TNX all the news reporters 5. TNX all of you for making such interesting...
  23. Mihc Kurac Guky

Help: Can't login

Hey, i start the client loader and starts downloading some clientloader.exetmp and then after it's finished it closes. Anyone know what to do? Plz help :(:(:(
  24. Mihc Kurac Guky

Buying: Ml-35

Buying this awesome rifle......PM me
  25. Mihc Kurac Guky

Selling: V1 & Foxtrot ME

Hey, as a title says i'm selling this two beauties:) Taking offers via PM and here... V1: tt+6350 BO Foxtrot ME: tt+3350 BO
Back