Search results

1. Teshik

Arkadia Anniversary Hoverpod Grand Prix.

Saturday 2nd of June 20:00 MA Time As part of the celebration of the anniversary of the launch of Planet Arkadia the Arkadia Advisers in association with Arkadia Studios present a Hoverpod Grand Prix. Venue This event will take place on the New Racetrack which is was of the Arkadia PP...
  2. Teshik

Happy Birthday Alaina

Happy Birthday to Alaina Bonnie Scotia The best General any society could ever wish to have. :birthday::birthday::birthday: Luvs Ya :dunce:
  3. Teshik

AHR Party

I made a short video of the Freaky Friday party at Club-X last night. Sorry for the proximity Voice i will try to remember to turn it off next time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z89Mny6NOhE Regards Teshik PS. I havent worked out how to imbed video in posts yet :(
  4. Teshik

a question on hunting tax.

Do you still pay tax on a mob tagged from inside an LA if you never entered it?. Let me explain. i was on my way to one of my fav hunting spots. just before i got there i noticed there was a large amount of mobs right near the border. so as usual i tagged them one at a time killed it of and...
  5. Teshik

Need some advice on armour eco.

I need some advice on how to be eco with armour. Is it better for me to wear armour that protects me completly from a mob i.e. it only hits me for 1HP or is it better to wear armour that takes out most of the damage and the mob hits me for say 10-20 HP. Which way causes less decay and if it is...
  6. Teshik

The Calypso Post

I would just like to thank the EU Forces for providing such a great online mag. i have lost all the saved editions i had on my PC due to a hard drive crash and when trying to retrieve them again from the site i noticed that this section is under construction. Is there anywhere else i can get...
  7. Teshik

need help to make a video

I have seen some of the videos that other players have made and would like to do one of my own. can anyone tell me how to do this or point me to a tutorial. I have done a search and cant find one. Regards Tesh
Back