Search results

1. psychodadiks

Selling: Selling/trade Full set Angel(M)

Selling/trade Full set Angel(M) I prefer ped but i accept cld's too.
  2. psychodadiks

Buying: Angel Helmet (M)

Alohahe Searching for an Angel Helmet (M). Pls pm me of you want to sell. Good luck and Hof BIG!
  3. psychodadiks

Buying: Angel Helmet (M)

Alohahe all searching for an Angel Helmet (M) pay for it with ped or we can trade with Lion (M) Helmet gl and have fun -psychodadiks
  4. psychodadiks

Selling: Lion parts and ml-35

Alohahe and welcome i want to sell some Lion parts: Lion Armor Harness (M) Tier 2,3 sold Lion Armor Thigh-Guards (M) Tier 0,9 sold Lion Armor Arm-Guards (M) Tier 1,9 sold Lion Armor Helmet (M) Tier 0,9 ------------------------------------------- Meckel & Loch ML-35 Tier 1,9 friendly...
  5. psychodadiks

Buying: Lion foot guards gloves and shins

Alohahe Want to buy Lion foot guards and gloves (M). I will collect my set and this 3 parts are needed. thx for your help and gl!
  6. psychodadiks

Selling: Meckel & Lock ML-35 and Evil amp

Searching for nice firepower to hunt in pvp zone or need more dmg for your blp weapon? Then you can buy my Meckel & Lock ML-35 (38 attacks per minute on a max range of 140m) With an evil amps its a realy nice weapon. You can buy with or without amp! Full TT one (230ped) This Weapon is Tier 1...
  7. psychodadiks

Selling: Full tiger (M)

Selling full Tiger (M) Set. "An old research project called "Animal Series Project" resulted in a fine line of effective and well used armors. Based on semi alloyed plates, the series are an efficient protection against both robots and common animals. This splendid piece of armor is really...
  8. psychodadiks

Selling: big amounts of Ignisium Ingot for crafters

Alohahe Want to sell some bigger amounts of the Ignisium Ingot. If you want some or a little bit more pls pm me. i will sell only to crafters. Gl and have fun --psychodadiks
  9. psychodadiks

Never thought i will post in this section

But today 15 mins ago it happened to me : :dunce: First thought 900 ped second thought 9000 ped ...... ... one min later what what what..... 90000 ped i want to say thank you to all my soc members and all my friends. I´am speachless .... picture say´s more .... psychodadiks NBK-elite
  10. psychodadiks

Selling: Selling full nemesis (m)

Feel free to make an offer :)
  11. psychodadiks

Buying: Nemesis Gloves (M)

Want to buy Nemesis Gloves (M) Do a nice offer and we have a deal :cool:
  12. psychodadiks

Selling: Usefull sutff (Angel Helmet (M), .......)

Want to sell some stuff i dont need anymore! - Adjusted A&P Series Hero SOLD - Omegaton a 105 SOLD - Fire Forge ARR 8000M - EWE EP-41, SGA Edition - Angel Helmet (M) Looking for Jaguarparts Thight and Shins (M). i accept a trade but not for the Angel Helmet! Have fun and gl!!!
  13. psychodadiks

Selling: SGA Martial Harness (F,UL)

Alohahe everyone! Want to sell this beautiful harnessfor some ped. startprice is tt+4,3k ped! Have a nice day!!!
  14. psychodadiks

Uber: SGA sounds nice....

SGA, yeah it is! Damn, today was a nice, very nice day for me. After one week without EU ( rl, yeah i have one ;) ) i heard that longtooth are back. So we started a teamhunt with Lina but the loot was to bad. Three didnt carry any loot in a row and 18 % payback for me. This morning i started a...
  15. psychodadiks

Selling: Some nice esi´s

IF you want all i ask for 800% 19,92 PED 14,47 PED 82,20 PED 10,34 PED 16,19 PED 116,03 PED 18,54 PED 14,93 PED 11,19 PED have a nice day! :yay:
  16. psychodadiks

Selling: Vigi (M) and Gremlin (M)

Only the Gremlin isn´t a full set (without footguards) PM me or something if you are interested in this two sets. Otherwise GL and a nice Day!
  17. psychodadiks

Found a tp but other ava´s was there too

Found this TP today. The only question is must i go back to foot or...? Maybe someone know. Thx and gl to all
  18. psychodadiks

Question: PErsonal Storage Terminal

As i go to the storage terminal today i found something in it : Personal Storage Terminal. You have that too in your storage? Is it maybe for the Apartment but i thought for the apartment we have the resettlement storage container!
  19. psychodadiks

HoF: Happy Brithday Lina and thx MA!!!!!

Today was a nice day. Lina´s Birthday Study in the morning and the weather was nice. Then some Thunder in the afternoon.. ;-) And i think for my self. Depose a little bit and spend some time on hunting drones with Korssh400 (L) 60 ped tt value and a105 amp. I tped to the normal drone spot...
  20. psychodadiks

Selling: Boar harness

I will sell my BOAR Harness (M,UL) for tt+1k. Pls PM me
  21. psychodadiks

Buying: Hl14 (L)

Search for a Full HL14(L). Pls Pm if you sell one!
  22. psychodadiks

Selling: Boar harness and arms

Hello guys i want to sell to you my BOAR arms and harness. I want tt+ 2,7 k for twice. If you are interested pls pm me :)
  23. psychodadiks

HoF: What a wonderfull week

Alohahe great world. In this week i get this two ones and i cant say anything, only WOW iam really happy about this what happened to me! thanks to my girlfriend, best freind Robert, my parents, my lovely Soc ( one of those guys you can see on the first place ;) ) and MA with the wonderfull...
  24. psychodadiks

Buying: Fire Forge ARR 8000

As my Easter present for myself i want to buy this amazing Weapon for me. Maybe anyone know someone ;) Thx for ya help and gl in your Eu- life :yay: If you have a arr 8000M i want it too!
  25. psychodadiks

Entropia Let it Rock: Taste a lil bit magic

We are happy to let you know that our video is done. It takes a time because of unkown videoknowledge ;) We hope you enjoy it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RafGtip0Sk&fmt=22 Gl to all the others and a nice Weekend! we´ll hope you watch it till the end :-* !!!!Pre-Beta is now closed and...
Back