Search results

1. LordLurifax

Ambuuu

here we go again.. but on ambus :) Tho no biggie..we want one now ty MA... Im lazy so you gonna see the background also... Luri Filuri
  2. LordLurifax

Our fetischm

lol when my ammo was out just after that Backaa takes 2 globlas on row. Funny thing indeed. But we splitted. :) ;) Luri
  3. LordLurifax

Let's see...

Bought a Korss 400 and skilled some. :) But the loot was awful, so will prolly not be no more hunt on a while. Just 0.04 ped on the card now. lol Luri
  4. LordLurifax

Opalo hunt lol

yeah me and backa was just out hunting with opalo.. and it seems we easy profit..fun and eco. lol And i just have to post this pic..damn so ugly.. "Luri karate ninja hayaaa" Luri
  5. LordLurifax

No special name

Skilling gooing good... I even got one more HP! Thats not every day that happend :wtg: Luri
  6. LordLurifax

Backaa & Luri

Here is an other global on the darn Argos ;D But also me and Backaa was out hunting a little :) Out skilling some handgun (most me tho lol ) Better then nothing :) Luri
  7. LordLurifax

Luris back

Yeah After more then a half year brake from hunting i come back slowly with a global lol ( tho its more globals and one hof , but i dont have the screens) not much, but im just skilling some Laser, as you ppl know im a blp person ;) Luri
  8. LordLurifax

Luris first Kill Spree!

Yes! This morning, i was in Twin and talked a little, and dont know how it come on speak, but everyone in Twin helped me to get my first Kill Spree, Its so cool i think. Thank you all so much, and thank you Fozz!:yay: I used a As-98+Dante (i know the Dante is to good for the Starkhov, what...
  9. LordLurifax

HoF-Luris hot tonight;)

lol, yep now im out mining again after the Copper global.. and see what little luri gets then: :yay::wtg::yay: Thank you 18db for the help :)
  10. LordLurifax

Luri's 2nd Mining global! :)

I was out mining, nothing on 70 bombs.. omg i thought... nothing... one by one.. nothing.. Woot? in the busches Luri got a global, huh?:scratch2: Me happy, Luri happy. Second mining global to..!:yay: Luri
  11. LordLurifax

Luri and Lords goes Hogglo crazy

But only for one ;) Thank you Doddie and Ozzie for the hunt... Lords forever! ;) Dont know if that Isis is good?:scratch2: Luri
  12. LordLurifax

Luri+Sav= Argo

Me and Sav was hunting some Argos, and yeah the loot wasint that bad at all atm :) No comments about the team name:silly2:
  13. LordLurifax

Freyr, lucky &Me VS Hogs

Freyr, Lucky and me was out killing some Hogs...the loot sucked tho.. but we got one :) Gratz to us' Luri
  14. LordLurifax

Luri - Sav , Sol and Reka

First me Sol and Reka tried some Attakers, I healed them. And look :) And today i was out hunting with Sav. :) Atroxis Atroxis :)
  15. LordLurifax

One Falx

DK-s And Luri strikes back with a global from a Falx :) Gratz to us :yay:
  16. LordLurifax

Sol Reka & Luri VS Hoggs

Look what we got when we was out hunting Some Hogglos :) Gratz :) EDIT: Sorry its a 65ped Hogglo :)
  17. LordLurifax

DK-s &Luri VS Falx

Yeah can say that the first one we shooted was a global on 343 ped ;) And after that it roll on Very nice to see and hunt with you Guys :) Gratz:) Had one more Screen on a global, but got some problems uploading that one tho.. Luri
  18. LordLurifax

Luris Maffoid

I was out mining.. and this basterd come afront of me.. bang bang bang.. Woot Cool:yay: Luri
  19. LordLurifax

Woot First one:O

I thought that i gonna try mining, buyed 50peds bombs.. wooot...Got a global :eek: lol :wtg: Sweetstuff 136 ped :yay: Cheers Luri
  20. LordLurifax

Luri strikes back with Face!

My first global after i have been away for many weeks.. its on a Argo (First global on a fucking Argo to lol) 56 pedder but i got only paint tho lol Luri
  21. LordLurifax

B> Rexely mesh tanktop (F)

Im buying a Rexely mesh tanktop (F) Post here or send me a PM And give me a offer :) TY Luri
  22. LordLurifax

B> Jaguar (F)

Buying full set of Jaguar Female. Post here or send me a PM Thanx /Luri
  23. LordLurifax

OMFG! I saw the naked dude!

:eyecrazy::rofl::laugh: :lolup: Who is he?!? lol didnt se the name on him
  24. LordLurifax

Forever noob...

I want to be, forever noob! Oh! damn..didnt see...Got 2 globals to ;) Now im standing hoping for my first Crafting Global, wish me gl! lol LURI
  25. LordLurifax

Forma+218ped=Global

Wow After like the 10de Forma I got a global on 218ped..But.. :cool: Luri
Back