Search results

1. Stilskin

Dark Knight Apprentices (DKA) - New Society

Application Some info for people that want to apply to DKA. We accept new members, only reason i turned it off is cause many apply that dont answer my PM. After received application i or any other in lead want to share/get some info. If people aint respond to that its just a waste of time. So...
  2. Stilskin

Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

Queue use tool As Cirrus mentioned its broken/bugged. Must be a bug cause sometimes it work sometimes it dont, all depending on what icon/active keyset it is. For me my faps/heals work but not my rifles. Pushing the key they are asigned to work but not fireing whit the left mouse button. Auto...
  3. Stilskin

Selling: Summer boxes

Friend of mine selling Selling summer boxes. 4 ped each, any amount. Notice: its a sale thread for a socmate whit trouble to get his account activated, dont pm me. Contact "The Mean Machine" ingame Regards Master
  4. Stilskin

Entropia Universe 15.15.6 Release Notes

How hard can it be to launch a patch or a new VU whitout ruin the things that actualy works? Happens every singel time. Fix 1 issue and create 3 new. If the code is that unstable just delete and redo:mad:
  5. Stilskin

Avatar's changing hands.... who are you actually dealing with?

Still the same since creation 2006. Only my kids that played from time to time. But would be easy to tell if it aint was me Danny? gets very silent in chat;)
  6. Stilskin

Question: Custom chat channels "autoleave" people

Many of my friends including myself have issues whit some custom chat channels. You get invited and after log off you leave the channel. Log in and you have to type the /join command for enter again. That only works a couple of times then you need a new invite. Problem started right before...
  7. Stilskin

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Master Stilskin Shine
  8. Stilskin

"Internal error" when trying to log in

I got the goldcoloured goldcard, the oldest one Fredda. No issue whit it before. Roughly the same timestamp as the players above when my problems occured, created a supportcase aswell. So, have to wait and see.
  9. Stilskin

"Internal error" when trying to log in

Also have the same problem, got home from work, dl update, internal error message and cant login. Was around 17.00 UTC
  10. Stilskin

Question: VU14.3.0.2 - Disconnection bugs

time out I have not the ingame crash problem as u mention. I cant even log onto game since the last minipatch. Get the "a timeout has oocured..." If i manage to get past the goldcard screen and the game is loading i just face a Conection lost screen ingame, whit the same message "a timeout has...
  11. Stilskin

Server Downtime for Release

Dont they have a manual for this? Adding another planet for dummies...
  12. Stilskin

Selling: Newly Discovered Lion Gloves (M)

Free Bump mate
  13. Stilskin

Question: So..how did YOU keep track?

ive used the ingame time aswell...but...one of the days a had some beers. Whit that i want to say i lost track of time, hehe But i estimated the time and came to the conclusion that it was just to fire untill i had 28/30 hours left. Curse the beers!!:hammer:
  14. Stilskin

searching for Luna parts

thx for all the answers. it will sure help me.
  15. Stilskin

searching for Luna parts

Dunno if this is the right Forum for it but im asking for some Luna parts. Any special reason why they not are crafted that often? I miss out gloves, footguards and shins. Male that is. Checking auc at regular basis but aint seen any. Anyone can give me a tip where to find them (shops,etc) or...
  16. Stilskin

Alliances in EU

agree, its a good idea.
  17. Stilskin

8 - 14 September ~Daikiba Kick-Ass Hunting & Mining Competition~

damn work! Missing out on this. Great job Raven! think u are stuck as manager for our upcoming events:D Thx to all that sponsor us in this event. Huge thank you to one and all of u. Also thx to evryone who joining the event.
  18. Stilskin

Missed shots

Not miss many shots but a thing thats anoying me is what happens during lag. Using mostly L weapons that i max (lr53-Lr63), just for the good damage. However, when i have "the item is busy" message often, i notice a bad decrease of Critical hits done by ur weapon. I think thats a huge setback...
  19. Stilskin

Post your Puter Specs!

The old harvester has the following stuff inside. Intel 2.4 Ghz 2048mb ram Radeon HD2600PRO - 512MB AGP The one that ive ordered and waiting for has following stuff. Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz TWIN2X 6400 DDR2, 4096MB GeForce 9800GTX+ 512MB GDDR3 PCI-Express 2.0
  20. Stilskin

Question: Ok .. what be you .. girl or g.i.r.l. ?

M rl/M in game, to much testeron for anything else:cowboy:
  21. Stilskin

The House - of Lords and Ladies recruiting

Nice post Carlos. Hope u will get some new nice members in. For sure know that u are a great helpfull fellow with tons of bad swedish humor;)
  22. Stilskin

Snables - My Way To 1K PED's

Gl to u Feel its doable, used to do that kind of hunting myself before. I went for Fauc and Snarks with opalo. Not many of does hunt went -
Back