Search results

1. Stilskin

Selling: Summer boxes

Friend of mine selling Selling summer boxes. 4 ped each, any amount. Notice: its a sale thread for a socmate whit trouble to get his account activated, dont pm me. Contact "The Mean Machine" ingame Regards Master
  2. Stilskin

Question: Custom chat channels "autoleave" people

Many of my friends including myself have issues whit some custom chat channels. You get invited and after log off you leave the channel. Log in and you have to type the /join command for enter again. That only works a couple of times then you need a new invite. Problem started right before...
  3. Stilskin

searching for Luna parts

Dunno if this is the right Forum for it but im asking for some Luna parts. Any special reason why they not are crafted that often? I miss out gloves, footguards and shins. Male that is. Checking auc at regular basis but aint seen any. Anyone can give me a tip where to find them (shops,etc) or...
  4. Stilskin

Global A-Z

Hello fellow users of EU Starting a thread here due to some pushing from my socmates. Started it first at our own forum of Dark Knights. However, they thought it should be public:) Since there are no obligatory quest or puzzle in the game and i reach a point where plain killing for skills...
Back