Search results

1. Duncan McLeod

HoF: Looks like we are in the good way :)

Nothing special in loot but allways nice to get it hehehe :yay: :sniper: & :handgun: and then this ....... Click to enlarge Thanks to all that PM me ingame, and thanks again to Fautov and Mikas for join this uber team :yay: Time for :beerchug:
  2. Duncan McLeod

Selling: Selling large amount of cobalt!!

Like the title says .. im selling 6300 peds of cobalt! :yay: Pm or post here if you´re interested! Btw, i allready have an offer 128% on it! Cya...
  3. Duncan McLeod

HoF: My sweeeeet tower :)

Finally i got something on mining too :) Got freeeeze a bit.. but then i realize what i just got !! OMG was all that i can say..! The prints speaks for me! Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Hope i back soon at this forum :) :tower::yay: Btw a nice day for Utopia :) Lets keep it up guys!!
  4. Duncan McLeod

Team: Era uma vez...

Yesterday were Hogglos, today was Phasm..we will pick up one everyday...any pt player wanna join? Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge´ :beerchug: :shots: :sniper:
  5. Duncan McLeod

Tea

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  6. Duncan McLeod

look what i found :)

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Damm Happy :) Btw Selling ESI :) :beerchug: :shots: :sniper:
  7. Duncan McLeod

Selling Marber Bravo and Isis LR48(L)

Bravo:tt+250 Isis have 232,97 peds tt.. and im selling it at market price that is 146%, so it makes 340 peds :) :beerchug: :shots: :sniper:
  8. Duncan McLeod

trooper 04

Nice trooper :) Click to enlarge :beerchug: :shots: :sniper:
  9. Duncan McLeod

Buying FF ARR 8000 M

Hi to all! I´m interested in buy a Fireforge ARR8000 M .. just tell me if you have one to sell.. :) Thanks in advance !
  10. Duncan McLeod

Selling Vat-120

As the title said.. im selling that gun.. Offer by PM : Thanks in advance
  11. Duncan McLeod

Selling 35 peds beacon

as the title said.. that is too strong for me.. :( hope one day i can do one Cheers
  12. Duncan McLeod

S: 455 Peds ESI

Like the title said.. Selling this one looted here : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85462 Sold it.. you can close this thread :)
  13. Duncan McLeod

Uber Hogglo :)

Realy want to hunt them again.... and i they tell me why :yay: After kill two, someone toke some next to us.. damm guy.. whe got killed, tp chip and then this.... only have to said thaks to that guy that trys to put us out of there.. Click to enlarge 455 peds ESI ... taking offers on it So...
  14. Duncan McLeod

Selling Gremlin M

As the title said.. selling full set gremlin, no foots .. offers in PM :) thanks :)
  15. Duncan McLeod

Utopia :)

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge :beerchug: :shots: :sniper:
  16. Duncan McLeod

Utopia :)

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge :beerchug: :shots: :sniper:
  17. Duncan McLeod

Utopia the best

18. Duncan McLeod

Estophyl Prowler

Click to enlarge :beerchug: :shots: :sniper:
  19. Duncan McLeod

Utopia the best