Search results

1. Lhava

Selling: Imp2870 SGA Tier 7

my gun!! <3 there is a whole lot of Lhava-sweat on that thing, really great little gun. (see ATH#16) good luck with it!
  2. Lhava

An Entropia Space baby is born!

big congrats to you all! :yay:
  3. Lhava

ATH: Ath eomon 71,399 ped omg!!!

big gratz! :) that vid was great, vikings are so weird.
  4. Lhava

Selling: Mayhem armor (F) 5 parts

weekend bump!
  5. Lhava

still rockin' the mayhem, shoot me an offer.
  6. Lhava

Selling: Imp2870 SGA - the one and only

my imp has a new home, contact cK if you want to track it down. much happy luck to the new owner :)
  7. Lhava

Selling: Fire Forge DAR 9300 SGA

my DAR is sold, goodbye little tagger!
  8. Lhava

things that go bump in the night...
  9. Lhava

10. Lhava

11. Lhava

Be A Proteron Hunter! Get your mini-uber kit today! Fire Forge DAR 9300 SGA Imp2870 SGA - the one and only Mayhem armor (F) 5 parts
  12. Lhava

Be A Proteron Hunter! Get your mini-uber kit today! Fire Forge DAR 9300 SGA Imp2870 SGA - the one and only Mayhem armor (F) 5 parts
  13. Lhava

14. Lhava

Become Lhava! Get your mini-uber kit today! Fire Forge DAR 9300 SGA Imp2870 SGA - the one and only Mayhem armor (F) 5 parts
  15. Lhava

Become Lhava! Get your mini-uber kit today! Fire Forge DAR 9300 SGA Imp2870 SGA - the one and only Mayhem armor (F) 5 parts
  16. Lhava

17. Lhava

Accepting offers for Fire Forge DAR 9300 SGA. only a few of these ingame, maybe 4? Has +2 more damage than the regular one. Currently at tier 3.7 Pure ped please, no items. I discovered this rifle back during SGA. Great tagger to go along with my Imp2870 SGA.
  18. Lhava

Accepting offers for the one and only Imp2870 SGA in the game. has +2 more damage than the regular one. Currently at tier 3.9 Pure ped please, no items. Unique item tier hof included free of charge. Tag-team this with my trusty Fire Forge DAR 9300 SGA
  19. Lhava

Selling Mayhem armor (F) 5 parts Helmet: tier 3.2 Harness: tier 3.4 Arms: tier 3.4 Thighs: tier 1.7 Shins: tier 0.1 Accepting offers for this fine armor. Works well on many different mob types. Pure ped please, no items. Lhava-sweat included free of charge.
  20. Lhava

Guy On A Buffalo Cat 3 Team

big gratz guys! :yay: and thanks for the vid, i feel enlightened.
  21. Lhava

Uber: 18027 Ignisium Stone + ~125% :D

shiny! big gratz old friend :) :yay: <3
  22. Lhava

WoF Issues and Complaints

hee hee nice pic, and so true... with all due respect Joker, maybe you should just wait for this weekend, and see how a WoF round really plays out. don't concern yourself too much with the "fairness", its all about fun and glory and meeting new people and glory and chat spamming and glory...
  23. Lhava

Electronic Arts take over Mindark (internal leaked papers)

you have too much spare time :P
  24. Lhava

WoF Issues and Complaints

if you have 1,000 people on a support team, then you can pick at least 12 and 4 of them to form a main team. there is no point in just having a giant support team, that's not WoF that's just a big ass chat spam hunt. and yes, as the rounds go on and teams are knocked out, the support people tend...
Back