Search results

1. Qetesh

Operating system

Which operating system do you use while playing Entropia? If you use multiple select the one you use the most.
  2. Qetesh

ANNOUNCEMENT: Medusa's Head Apartments FIXED

After ONE YEAR the calypso team has finally fixed the bugged Medusa's Head Apartments! It is now once again possible to place items in them! In addition all apartments has been increased to 1000 item points as compensation for the terrible delay in fixing these bugs. An official apology has...
  3. Qetesh

Selling: UL Level 3 Finder Amplifier

Selling unlimited level 3 Finder Amplifier (previously OA102) PM if interested
  4. Qetesh

Selling: Molisk DNA samples

Looking to sell 2x molisk DNA samples. PM if interested.
  5. Qetesh

Selling: Atrax DNA samples

Looking to sell 1x Atrax DNA samples. PM for if interested.
  6. Qetesh

Selling: Land Area

Looking to sell one of the following two areas: Outback land 29 Three longu DNA's One cornundos DNA Outback Shed deed is included. Outback land 25 One armax cow DNA and one armax bull DNA Outback shed deed is included.
  7. Qetesh

Buying: B: Land area

Looking for a clean LA capable of putting mobs on it (reasonably flat). If there's existing low grade mobs its not a problem - can be removed. Just need something reasonably flat, and reasonably priced.
  8. Qetesh

Selling: Selling 3x Shinkiba DNA samples

Price? Decent enough for me to bother selling it - make an offer!
  9. Qetesh

Help: Land manager needed - provisional pay

Looking for an extra hand to help promote one of my land areas and increase profitability. Pay will be pure provisional. No formal requirements - anyone is free to apply, but you'll need to have some time on your hands. PM me for more info. To apply: Send me a PM where you list your...
  10. Qetesh

Info: Medusa's Head Reborn: New TP, Clean spawns, Pure mining areas & more

With yesterdays update we got our first batch of changes for Medusa's head. We are now in a state where we feel comfortable advertising Medusa as the great hunting and mining area it is, and we will start with some great opening events end of next week. For now here is the new medusa map with...
  11. Qetesh

Info: Medusa apartments now available

With the latest update we are now able to start putting the lovely apartments located at Medusa island to use. The first apartment will be auctioned away next week. Start date: 20.02.2011. End date: 27.02.2011 (Evening time - exact time yet to be decided) As we (the investors) will not be...
  12. Qetesh

Info: LONGU LAND Reopening for iron missions

It is with great pleasure I can announce the reopening of both my longu areas with the renewed interest caused by the iron missions. OLA 20 is filled with 4 DNA all maxed density and minimum maturity for your iron mission needs. Location: Rei's TP For bronze missions, or if you simply want...
  13. Qetesh

Need graphical artist for ad-work

Hi. I'm looking for some help creating some ads and artwork for advertisement purposes (forum use mainly). You need to have a lot of spare time the next few days as I'm looking to get stuff done quickly. I require only that you have done similar work in the past and have a portfolio I can take a...
  14. Qetesh

Medusa's Head - Current status and the future!

Hi everybody. Here's a small update on what's going on with Medusa's head and what the current status is. Mob spawns and DNA locations The islands are currently pretty much the same as it was when we purchased it. We have maxed density for small Scips at Enyo, and for small Sumima at Deino...
  15. Qetesh

Medusa's Head - The auction - The drama - and what really happened

10 hours have passed and we are all still a bit in shock. At 3 am this morning 16 investors stood ready after having pooled what peds they could find for the war chest. The weeks of selling items, arranging deposits and visiting the pawn shops was finally over. The day was here! Who would step...
  16. Qetesh

Question: PCF: groups and invitations

Hi. How do I invite people to private forum groups?
  17. Qetesh

PCF premium membership

Hi. I am looking to expand my max inbox size, and amount of people I can PM at once. I know neomaven handled this before - who do I contact now if I need to upgrade?
  18. Qetesh

Selling: Medusa's Head shares

Looking for investors for Medusa's head. Check this thread for details: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?202640-Looking-for-Co-owners-of-Medusa-s-Head
  19. Qetesh

Info: Looking for Co-owners of Medusa's Head

Hi I and my investment group are looking for long term investors for the upcoming Medusa's head auction. The plan is to keep all land areas after the purchase for long term profit. After having thoroughly investigated the best way to secure investments before last years auction we found that...
  20. Qetesh

Announcing: new medium sized Argonaut Spawn @ New Switzerland

It is now once again possible to hunt medium sized Argo at New Switzerland. The new spawn is located in the northern zone and contains maturities targeted at the Bronze challenge. The young spawns in the western zone remains as before (6 maxed at young maturity). Please let me know how the...
  21. Qetesh

Selling: Outback Land Area 17 + shed area

1 Longu DNA sample 1 Ambu DNA sample PM for contact if interested (I will not check this thread too often.) Update: Area reserved - sale pending.
  22. Qetesh

FYI: Announcing "OPAL LAND" (Longu Stalkers)

As the price of opals seems to be ever increasing I am hereby increasing the maturity of my longu at OLA 29 to Stalker level and relaunching it as "opal land". Longu is one of the few mobs that still drop opals in loot, and although they are all but common I hope we can see some hofs with...
  23. Qetesh

Buying: Dung & energized fertilizer

Looking for big quantities (1k+) only.
  24. Qetesh

FYI: LA41 - New Switzerland - Official Thread (Merp, Argo and mining)

Hey everyone. This will be the official thread for OLA 41 - New Switzerland This LA is offering the best available spawns on the planet for both Merps (Northern region), and Young Argonauts (Western region). Additionally the eastern region is free of mobs to support mining with rich amounts...
  25. Qetesh

Buying: Proteron DNA parts

Once again looking to buy proteron parts! Don't be afraid to PM me :)
Back