Search results

1. ATBLOODy

New robot mob, spider bomber

Click to enlarge i dont know if posted before, i see a few at ithica
  2. ATBLOODy

Big robot ship above hades

anyone else wanna get fried? new edit: MA official eon stated that event/occurence wont happen untill atleast friday. unkown transmission intercepted.... Click to enlarge motherships in position Click to enlarge so far doesn't look like anything is going on..its just chilling there :) edit...
  3. ATBLOODy

Achievement: Calypso ground assessment

Mining has been unforgiving this month, atleast i have CGA now wich took long enough. :yay: Click to enlarge
  4. ATBLOODy

Mentorship offer

I'm looking for one or more disciples. I am usually online around 16:00 and 20:00 my time you need to be able to speak English (or atleast dutch) If you already use Xfire that is a big advantage I am a hunter and miner, my crafting is only very low level. I am one of the senior members of the...
  5. ATBLOODy

DR almon duchev log part 1 and 2

Haven't seen anyone post the whole thing yet, but heres all of it in one thread.Thanks for OLS socmate for looting both parts ( and beeing oblivious :P) Part 1: Log 10328: This is a godforsaken place. We arrived at the site during the night and set up camp behind some wood covered ridges to...
  6. ATBLOODy

TT ammo and mining presets

Currently the default amount you buy is 100 ammo, probes or bombs. The ammo is way to low for me, and the mining haha a bit too much for me to spend on one run.And for some 1000 bombs might be the minimum for their needs. I think it'd be great to have your own preset, 2K ammo 20 bombs 20 probes...
  7. ATBLOODy

Good spot for atrox young-old?

Does anyone know if there's a good place to hunt atrox young to old, and that alone.The only places i know have pesky other mobs scattered all around or i get killed by the atrox guardian that respawned behind me. I got all TP's on eudoria and most of amethera, tp's i don't have are no problem...
Back