Search results

1. Finnigan

Meta Codex reward effort change ?

Not certain it is a bug so in general forum. (please move if more appropriate. It used to be that you needed 5 mob ranks to get 1 meta Codex reward. Signified by the 20 before the bar. Recently I saw it says 15 and indeed you need more than 5 ranks. If this was intentional (?) the did I mis...
  2. Finnigan

Is no loot back ?

Had a mob killed and message : [System]: This creature didn't carry any loot I thought this was not possible anymore ??
  3. Finnigan

Nice Evi HOF

Got a nice 3278PED HOF on EVI today:
  4. Finnigan

The Finn started streaming !

Hello .. thought I'd stream my playing also ! Welcome and please leave comments .. Finnigan
  5. Finnigan

Achievement: Made Commando !

After a five year quest I finally made commando !! Thanks to the support of all members of Kaos !!
  6. Finnigan

MA site slow/unreachable

I'm trying to download but the site is slow (yes all other connections are fine)... What is going on ?
  7. Finnigan

Discovery: Rare Item : augmented Hermetic Ring

Yes I won this ring opening boxes. I'll be using it for now. Should somebody have an offer for it, I'll be willing to listen.
  8. Finnigan

Question: BLP name yet Laser stats ?

What's up with some new weapons ? They say in the description they are BLP yet they show laser stats ? What are they ? examples: Isis LBC6 and ISisLBP 1. PS: When I equip them they seem to use BLP...
  9. Finnigan

Bristle pet is at LVL 18 .. ?

And I've unlocked everything ... Now what .. what advantage is there to lvl it furhter ? I read womebody with a lvl 42 .. what does it have my lvl 18 doesn't ? Thank you for the response
  10. Finnigan

test tumb

11. Finnigan

Question: How about the Bronze Merp mission ?

I was wondering about this mission and how people feel towards it. So I put up a vote to get a feel. I started it and I'm trying to finnish it on non-taxed land. How about you ?
  12. Finnigan

Question: PC : Phantom UL 7 piece set

I want to know what is the current price.
  13. Finnigan

Selling: Proteron Tooth

As the title says .. make me an offer on PM and we'll see. No time limit no BO .. if I like it I'll take it.. thx Update: Current bid stands at 200PED.
  14. Finnigan

People from Belgium ?

Perhaps there has been a thread before but I can't find it ... So are there ??? People from Belgium playing this game ? I know there are some (Atami ?) To begin I'm Danny Finnigan Fitzpatrick from Belgium, Nijlen.
  15. Finnigan

Tracker doesn't record Credits anymore ...

Since a few days I noticed that everyday tracker resets to the amount of credits stored in the online DB .. The local software then adds them but the next day it starts over again .. Anyone else notice this ?
  16. Finnigan

MA down ??

I can't get in .. been down for the last 15 minutes .. and no anouncement .. Somebody have an explanation ?
  17. Finnigan

Multiple accounts on Ped Card ?

I have a question and it might be a stupid one .. but stil ... We are asupposed to have multiple accounts on the PEd Card if your are a / 1) land owner 2) Deed owner Now I know that they don't pay our on deeds yet but should I not see an entry with zero atm ??? Or will this only show when...
  18. Finnigan

Maddox IV tiering ??

My Maddox IV is at 3.1 Tier right now andd for tier 4 it has 142 .. now I don't seem to get any tier upgrades recently .. has anybody else seen this ? Could it be a bug ? If you ar tiering up on Maddox IV then I guess I should just wait .. if not ??? Thx
  19. Finnigan

Change of BANK for deposits ?

Has anyone recently make a deposit by bank ? I did and I was surprised to see that the account number changed ... It is now at "Den Danske" bank in Sweden were it used to be the "Handelsbank Sweden" ... Could this mean something we don't know ? ps.: this is not a conspiracy theory ....
  20. Finnigan

Where is Kim ???

Back at entropiaforum the posts from Kim were easy to find .. over here it's a mess ... can we get what we got at EF back here ? I mean an easy way to spot posts from Kim and other staff.... For me this is going back to square one .. It seems that "the powers to be" again made the wrong...
  21. Finnigan

Items lost during transfer from auction to carried inventory

Today I retrieved unsold items from auction. I got a message saying they were transferred to my carried inventory but they weren't there. I did a relog and the same was true. Anybody else had this problem ? ps.: Support case send.
  22. Finnigan

How do you combine mob parts to make DNA ?

Well That is a question I'm asking myself. How do you do it ? Basics I guess is that you own some or all parts .. Then what ? How do you proceed ? And how do you know if you have them all ? Just wanting to get some knowledge about it ... And also .. where do the DNA fragments you...
  23. Finnigan

Help: Loosing connection

At the moment I'm getting disconnected constantly from EU .. anybody else having this .. ??? BTW .. It's not at my end .. every other connection works fine ..
  24. Finnigan

Appartement and Containers

I have some containers in my appartement and they ... contain certain items. Now when I try to put my appartement to public but so that no items can be picked up I get a message saying that I can't trade the deed as long as there are items in the container. I wrote a support case and was told...
  25. Finnigan

Question: Globals from Rocktropia in Calypso ??

THis has to be a bug ? No? I mean FPC owns a planetary system that is made up of 3 parts ... But Rocktropia must be something different. Different owner and management . Why do we see ALL globals ??? Imagine 20 of these ???? This can't be meant to be ... or is it ? What do you think ?
Back