Search results

1. Kinga

It seems that MA kicks themselfe out of game!

Hi ppl, If i think about MA i just see a mind like Dagobert Duck! the first step at the beginning of the end of Entropia was to put more and more "L-stuff" in! MA dont think future oriented they just think how to make more money! But the qeustion is how long will that work? i stoped to play EU...
  2. Kinga

Has the EU lost its luster???

YES it has Hello @ all, i dont play EU any more! I played EU for a long time and very intensive. But since a couple of month i feel fucked up and fooled from MA. The feeling came with the "L-Stuff" and with the bad item Loot. Many of my friends stoped playing EU. I think MA will have a big...
  3. Kinga

Selling FI/RA/CO Cause AMP!

value= 55 TT+279
  4. Kinga

Looking for Urban Nomad White slacks (f)

look @ title ;)
  5. Kinga

Buying EP-41 Military

Free Bump for that nice Handgun!
  6. Kinga

B> Jaguar (F)

Bump I would say dont pay more than 7k total ...jaguar is a very good armor but its just a mid lvl armor ! Not more not less! Good luck with your Jaguar ;)
  7. Kinga

Buying Jaguar Or Ghoul Parts Female!!

I am still looking for tahts armor parts :):yay:
  8. Kinga

bump?????? :mad:
  9. Kinga

:yay: bump!
  10. Kinga

I am looking for JAguar or Ghoul parts female! :yay: brgds Kinga
  11. Kinga

selling Phantom Armor sets! (M/F)

hi I buy female harness! tell me when i can pick it up please! brgds Kinga:yay:
  12. Kinga

BUYING FREAND DELTA BLP to a FAIR PRICE!

fair price means fair price ...i pay mark up not more and no less!!! when mark up is 250 i pay 250 and not 280 !!:wtg: do you have gun for sale ?:ahh:
  13. Kinga

BUYING FREAND DELTA BLP GUN to a FAIR PRICE

hello and happy eastern :) i am looking for a freand delta BLP gun to a fair price brgds Kinga :yay:
  14. Kinga

BUYING FREAND DELTA BLP to a FAIR PRICE!

hello and happy easter :) i am looking for a Freand Delta BLP gun for a fair price !! brgds Kinga
  15. Kinga

Buying Jaguar Harness Female!!!

Looking For Jaguar Harness Female !
  16. Kinga

Buying Jaguar Harness female !

Looking for Jaguar Harness female!
  17. Kinga

Happy New Year !!!

I wish all a wonderfull, healthy peacefull 2007 in harmony!!! best wishes from germany Kinga
Back