Search results

1. A

~ H2o ~ To Cease Activity...It Is No More.

Thank you. Kind words from all. Just hope I can find time to join in the next big hunt! "Now where did I put that bloody Opalo?....ah yes..." :rolleyes: I'll watch for ya ATH's folks. :yay: Aqua.
  2. A

~ H2o ~ To Cease Activity...It Is No More.

Just like to say a massive heart felt thanks to all members/players both past and present who helped shape ~ H2o ~ into what it was. *Bows head* You know who you are. ;) cya all in game. Aqua.
  3. A

males being females

Lmao No. Really. Best & most factual post of 2009 to date. LMFAO Aqua.
  4. A

Here ya go

Cheers Sevvy. I hope so, but more and more good ones appearing as deadline looms ever closer. Was fun making it though, and I learnt a little about video editing too, so bonus on that one. :cool: Aqua.
  5. A

Here ya go

Thanks 711 Apologies & thanks. I'd just got out of hospital A+E and was a little spaced. ty again. :cool: Aqua.
  6. A

Here ya go

_msZHuY_fOI Hope you enjoy. :yay: Aqua.
  7. A

MINDARK & Let It Rock comp'.....MAJOR Question.

OK. Some great stuff being produced...kinda. Question is....and sorry for covering what may be old ground here, but can we use official professional video trailers produced by MA themselves in our film? Will MA give a prize, worth thousands, to someone who has half a brain, good software, and...
  8. A

FRAPS Question....Apologies for n00bness

Thanks folks. :))) Will try your suggestions when home from work. ;) Many ty's Regards. Aqua. PROUD MEMBER OF ~ H2o ~ SINCE JULY 2007'
  9. A

Win MP3's from Club NEVERDIE Records.

Old post I know but... .....Love Led Zep. :)))) Also, damn cheaper just to purchase the tracks than try and get globals on those LA's! :P Aqua. 'PROUD MEMBER OF ~H2o ~ SINCE JULY 2007'
  10. A

Welcome to LA 40, Atrox valley

Why Atrox? Personally speaking, Alpha & OA's are cool. But why Atrox? As many have stated before, Atrox are in abundance throughout Eud' and Ameth' in non tax areas, so why should I choose to hunt them in an area where I am going to be taxed? Personally, I think a rare mob or a mob maturity...
  11. A

FRAPS Question....Apologies for n00bness

Hi all. Question regarding the FRAPS software for filming 'in game'...How do I get the screen to clear, INCLUDING the icons along the bottom ie: Radar, Avatar name ect? I have FRAPS set up on it's default button (F9) which when filming, clears most icons off, but also stops some of the avatar...
  12. A

do just geeks play entropia universe?

hee hee My thoughts are that most of the hardened players do not attend these conventions anyway. Most will just be wannabies. :wtg: Aqua.
  13. A

Let It Rock test....

New to film and youtube so....... If anyone want s to give me feedback on here about this, feel free, :) Also, I'm having problems finding it on youtube under the correct search! Can someone please search entropia let it rock and let me know if it's there? ty in advance. :)) Aqua.
  14. A

Let It Rock test....

It's a short clip, but it's a start. :P And ALL original! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m18z3Cbqfqs
  15. A

A xmas tribute to all my friends....

And HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thanks P, and here's wishing you the best new year you can imagine. And gratz on the 'in love' thing mate.... ;) All the best to you and yours. Aqua.
  16. A

Dejay dj Jaguar

Best one yet. And DJ? If ya need a spare gun in any of the support teams? Give this fellow Englander a shout. ;) Aqua.
  17. A

Sweatiquette

Mmmmmmmmmmmm? I don't usually post that often on EF, but for you Mega, the pleasure is all mine. :wtg: Can I just say that if it is 'just between us', then keep it off EF, and just ingame. ;) The comment you so aptly quote me on was an off the cuff comment made on the spur of the moment. If...
  18. A

Info: Pinky on the market for a society...

Good Morning Pinky. ;) As Co-Founder of ~ H2o ~ just about one year ago, I have to back up what Jess and Esme have said. ;) We are fair minded, rude, polite, non-political (as much as we can be), fun loving and non skilled based bunch of idiots with nothing else better to do. ;) With players...
  19. A

FYI: Congratulations Jez Sica Oh ~H20~

Gratz Jez. :)))) I think Mr. Fodders puts it well don't you? :cool: ~ H2o ~ is celebrates it 1st birthday in few weeks. A new year, a new dawn, a new Boss Hog. ;) A fresh face at the top, with new ideas and direction never hurt any society. Gratz Jez, I'm sure you'll do us all proud babe...
  20. A

Professions List

Well seeing as Journalist is there..... .....what about Photographer? :wtg: Aqua. Guardian Protector ~ H2o ~
  21. A

~ H2o ~ Are now recruiting new members.

And We're Still Recruiting. :cool: ~ h2O ~ :cool:
  22. A

Thanks all... ...and yet another BUMP! :cool: :sniper: "In the shadows where the angels cry:" 'Give us water. Give us back our lives'
  23. A

Whey Hey! Thank you Vixen. ;) Always a pleasure and..... .....BUMP. :cool:
  24. A

~ H2o ~ We are a new society and are seeking new members of all skill levels, to help build H2o into a thriving society that you simply won't want to leave. :cool: If interested, please apply via any society terminal. To find us, simply do a text search for h2, as we do not appear in the...
  25. A

Taking offers on ML-35 and Dante

lol Aqua
Back