Search results

1. A

~ H2o ~ To Cease Activity...It Is No More.

Just like to say a massive heart felt thanks to all members/players both past and present who helped shape ~ H2o ~ into what it was. *Bows head* You know who you are. ;) cya all in game. Aqua.
  2. A

Here ya go

_msZHuY_fOI Hope you enjoy. :yay: Aqua.
  3. A

MINDARK & Let It Rock comp'.....MAJOR Question.

OK. Some great stuff being produced...kinda. Question is....and sorry for covering what may be old ground here, but can we use official professional video trailers produced by MA themselves in our film? Will MA give a prize, worth thousands, to someone who has half a brain, good software, and...
  4. A

FRAPS Question....Apologies for n00bness

Hi all. Question regarding the FRAPS software for filming 'in game'...How do I get the screen to clear, INCLUDING the icons along the bottom ie: Radar, Avatar name ect? I have FRAPS set up on it's default button (F9) which when filming, clears most icons off, but also stops some of the avatar...
  5. A

Let It Rock test....

It's a short clip, but it's a start. :P And ALL original! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m18z3Cbqfqs
  6. A

~ H2o ~ Are now recruiting new members.

~ H2o ~ We are a new society and are seeking new members of all skill levels, to help build H2o into a thriving society that you simply won't want to leave. :cool: If interested, please apply via any society terminal. To find us, simply do a text search for h2, as we do not appear in the...
  7. A

The Imperial Guard:

What can I say apart from thanX people. You all helped to make my stay with TIG as enjoyable as possible, and helped me make new friends along the way. ;) Why have I left? Nothing more than a knee-jerk reaction (and being drunk didn't help!) to a good friend leaving. :( I have deciced to stay...
  8. A

Jimmy Chief Longstock: Good Luck Mate.

What can I say apart from that I am sad to see Chief leave TIG. Jimmy introduced me to The Imperial Guard, and saw me through my early days......... For me, today is a sad day. I wish you luck my friend.........with all my heart. :) Be lucky. Regards. Aqua.
Back