Search results

1. J

Flask's Global Quest

Inspired by others who've done the same, I've begun a quest to Global/Hof on every mob that EU has amongst its fauna. Virtually impossible, since some rarely, if ever, global; also some are event mobs rarely seen. All are solo, except where noted Team. Also noting if there's a Hof or Uber...
  2. J

Graphics issues at CND fertilizer room

Fell to the surface. Thought I should recount it. Actually was quite amuzing to me. Recounted in this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/club-neverdie/105083-so-i-strapped-my-ambu-spacesuit.html#post1253614
  3. J

So I strapped on my ambu spacesuit

...and decided to explore the outside of the confines of CND! First I got too close to the window in the fertilizer room Then once outside went for a stroll. Thought about some air-free mining, then realized I had no bombs or probes :( Figured I should run back incase I fell back to...
  4. J

Decapitated by Atrax

Yeah, seems like this little lizard was upset because I globalled off his friend. So he bit my head off! Someone get this bastard so I can get my helmet back!
  5. J

Mmowc Hof

Nothing special about the amount, but more the circumstances. I knew I didn't have a chance AT ALL compared to the folks I've played against every weekend at CND in Champions League. You are ALL uber in my book. But I couldn't pass the chance to try to get lucky about 12 times in a row and...
  6. J

Something you (intentionally) TT'ed that broke your heart

I TT'ed a garnet yesterday (150 PED). I'd looted 6 of them in a nice crafting HOF and they were my first gemstones. I've been having troubles depositing (something messed up with the bank), and needed the PED's for ammo for Champions League. They seem to fetch no markup, so it was just tossed...
  7. J

Champions League S4 R2 Memories

Now that the round is over and winners have been crowned, I thought I'd share some of the fun memories and laughs I've enjoyed during these 12 contests. Please share your thoughts and experiences in this thread if you like. Though I've been playing PE/EU for more than a year and a half, I...
  8. J

Looking for my ATH

Last night decided to do a high-decay hunt in search of my first ATH. Not even close, but did get my first solo globals on these baddies: Hogglo Phasm Full TT Embra sword there ~135 PED. Also went up north and smacked around some Tsks and Scips, but those guys were no looters. And...
  9. J

First crafting HOF

Most of my globals and HOFs have been hunting and mining, with only a few crafting globals. But had a lucky one tonight on only about the 20th click: Yup, 6 garnets in there. And I was just looking a couple decent BP's to drop. :)
  10. J

CND Shop Owners!

What's up with you guys? The last couple trips here it's been really difficult to find mining amps and such. C'mon Auk, Buzz, Cobra, Trifle, Vix et al...we need you! I know you have product, send some up here please. :(
  11. J

Emik T10 (L)

200% +?. I want more of this pistol, it rocks. over 50% TT, pls. PM me. - Jack Edit: managed to get a few off the auction in the last week or so, and almost maxed it out, so I'll probably start working on the next SIB gun in the progression. Mods, lock if you like. I must say this is a...
  12. J

This is cool

I wasn't planning on posting a skill unlock, but the pic is awesome. And yes, I thought it fitting to be killing feffs at the time. :)
  13. J

You've acquired a new skill; solo Hog

Bought these spiffy 5B plates from Auktuma via auction this weekend and decided to give them a challenge. I haven't tried in months, but finally solo killed my first Hogglo! Done them in team before, lots of revival trips, but this time just walked out there and dropped the first one to greet...
  14. J

Busted gun, naked and no loot

I have a couple of looted low TT Rikers and thought I'd run them down to minimum before putting them on the mantle, so I thought I'd do some runs through feffs and argos without armor. The skills were slow as expected, but it seems like 90% no loot! What is it? The busted gun? I do so much...
  15. J

So, where do the Argos live?

I'm not talking geography, I know they're usually in the mountains. But where do they sit down, drink their tea, do their work, etc? I mean, the Umbranoids have their ramshackle towns where they sit around with their knives making hairspray, and the Feffs at least have these minimalist camps...
  16. J

Triple-play, plus a pet!

Had a good night, last night. Started with a Feff global (Korss): Then decided to skill weapons crafting. Lil' Jester here: And BONUS! A blueprint! What could it be? Nice! A whip, but only 2 tries left. And my mfg weapons skills are crap. First try, near miss, got some residue...
  17. J

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider

I had forgotten where I logged off last night. Upon signing in today I received this warm welcome! I heard the hissing and the hits on me during the white screen. Good hunting other mobs there last night, but still hard to avoid spider aggro range. Now I have a new sig. :laugh:
  18. J

Hunting naked

I searched and couldn't find a thread on this topic (in the first several pages). What is the toughest mob you can hunt without armor? I had only done this on little things when skilling MF and SB/PF, but today I got adventurous and realized I can get Allo Dom's, often without fapping...
  19. J

My first carnivorous kite

I've never even seen an Aetherex global before. Got this one while out shooting at jumping rocks trying to loot a Jag helmet. They are very annoying! 4.7 PED skin is nice for a trophy. :)
  20. J

I killed a stupid blue giraffe

After killing many many Allo, Ambu, Trax & Trox here on CND, my first visit to dome 10 gives me this: That should help keep the ammo on hand for CL tomorrow. :yay: And Ivana has impecable timing on soc chat. ;)
  21. J

My 100th Global. :)

I haven't posted much in the way of globals or HOF's (except for events and such), but I've been looking forward to the 100 global milestone. Nothing particularly spectacular about it, but here is #100. Stats: 4 HOF's - 2 hunting (best, 1162 Umbra Female Adept) - 2 mining (best, 923 Lyst)...
  22. J

Team MS9

Was a blast. I didn't pull my weight so much (I'm a bit tipsy and lose geography skills), but it was great fun killing hoggies with the lady and the rest of the clan. This is the most swirlies I've been part of: This was another time when I got lost: It was fun. Hope to do it again...
  23. J

Taming Robots

Anyone else ever do this? Not with a whip and brush or anything, but for the skills. Wear a bot down to an inch of its life, then just heal and scan him. He gives up shooting at you after a couple minutes then just wanders around. I've gained tons of Electronics, Mechanics, Computer and...
Back