Search results

1. NOS

Selling: Female SGA Salamander armguards

I posted before but i forgot to mention that these are SGA edition. the regular arms go for about TT+2500 so lets start the bids at TT+2000. PM me or reply to post. Trades are ok.
  2. NOS

Selling: (F) Salamander armguards

just PM me or reply to post if you are interested, worth @ TT+2500 ped I would think, make me an offer. -NOS
  3. NOS

Things I miss already

ok I just wanted to vent :D I miss the rocket jump, the sliding, the queue weapon, the ability to run teamspeak while playing. the TP chip and heal chip. shoot I even miss the nerve blast chip. I miss my Therifoid club they way it used to be. for some reason it shrunk. I miss the sounds of my...
  4. NOS

lost My Desert Stalker and Dante

I let a avatar borrow my Desert stalker adn Dante amp and after she borrowed it she did not pm me anymore. only to have a few friends on FL said that she was tring to sell my gun, I hope to just let honesty take over from here and please return my gun and amp and scopes and lasers.
  5. NOS

Selling: Neconu DNA sample

Selling Neconu DNA sample taking offers / Trades Buy out set at 5K peds
  6. NOS

Selling: Neconu Jaw

Looted this a few weeks ago thought i should sell it. in game it says it is worth 5K peds. taking offers. post or PM offers. NOS
Back