Search results

1. wildenberg

Windows 11

No issues here. Runs as smooth as before.
  2. wildenberg

News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

After entering no option to choose an annihilation mission when interacting with the statue; only a flood of zombies appeared. No points to collect. Just some tokens and boxes. What went wrong MA?
  3. wildenberg

News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

@sahel: same problem here. I left but can’t return; no global event to find.
  4. wildenberg

What was the meaning or reason for your AV name?

A combination of two Greek friends.
  5. wildenberg

Info: Vu17 bugs report

Longu codex corrupt Longu codex is now split up in longu and primordial longu. I’m grinding primordial current lvl 9. After VU I have to start from scratch because my current lvl is now 0 and regular Longu suddenly lvl 9. MA has to repair this.
  6. wildenberg

Selling: Atrox Pets

Rick, If you clean up your mailbox you will find a pm from me wanting to buy one.
  7. wildenberg

Selling: EON Helmet UL (F)

Price is lowered.
  8. wildenberg

Still selling.
  9. wildenberg

Bumperdebump.
  10. wildenberg

You will be surprised by the price.
  11. wildenberg

Bumperdebump.
  12. wildenberg

Looted this fine piece of armor from a Drone Coordinator earlier this year. PM me if you're interested.
  13. wildenberg

Planet calypso content release 2013.3.1

Fixed an issue that made it possible for players to launch EU :mad:
  14. wildenberg

Halloween instances

Managed to get in 2 times yesterday. Today I haven't succeeded yet. No word from support :mad: and by the way it's going up until now the final results can in no way be fair.
  15. wildenberg

Selling: RX Optac x1 Harness (M)

Bumperdebump
  16. wildenberg

Selling: RX Optac x1 Harness (M)

SB for this excellent piece of armor is PED 10k. PM me for serious bids. Specs: Bidding period ends 04.25.2013 at 17.00 MA time
  17. wildenberg

Chilix Weapon, Armor, Weapon Attachment Shops

Very interesting. Will visit your shop shortly. Ark guns aren't that common on Calypso. Todo
  18. wildenberg

How many Dutch people in EU?

58 and from Eindhoven
  19. wildenberg

Blue screen

Seems like this is indeed a EUR related issue. Did it start right after a VU? Have you tried repairing and/or a complete reinstall?
  20. wildenberg

Blue screen

This is not a CR2 or EU problem. Blue screens mostly appear in case of hardware problems. My advice would be to check if your GC and/of RAM is properly connected. Also look for the most recent GC drivers. As Entropia is a fairly heavy application you could also check the temp of your hardware...
  21. wildenberg

Help: long loading after security code entered.

I had the same problem from time to time. Noticed that it started after a VU and got worse after every following VU. Filed a support case and received a standard answer about settings. Tried them all which didn't help. As a last resort I turned off my virusscanner and since then I only have to...
  22. wildenberg

Version Update 10.0.9

Same here :grumble::grumble::grumble:
  23. wildenberg

Help: VU 10.0 install problem

I'm updating my thread with the latest developements. Support couldn't help me without further details. Downloaded setup files again and run setup under Win XP. This time it lasted only 5 hours, I got no BSOD but 1 decompression error. Fortunately setup resumed after a rerun. I could login and...
  24. wildenberg

Help: VU 10.0 install problem

Configuration: Processor Intel Q6600 / GC Nvidia 8800 GTS 320MB / Memory 2GB OZC Reaper PC6400 / HD 500 GB (in healthy state). Dualboot Windows XP / Windows 7 1. Installation under Windows 7: Downloaded the 6 installation files from MA's website. Run setup (as administrator). Installation...
  25. wildenberg

Question: Decompression error

Sorry mate, Mixed up a few things. Wasn't my intention.
Back