Search results

1. Ivanna Ana

HoF: Almost Uber: Lyst 927 ped HoF

I never thought I would get another HoF like this size ever again! My highest prior to this was a 785 Force Nexus. And that was Dec. 2009! It wasn't an official Uber, but I'm happy that I got this! When I first logged in with a month off, I told my soc mates that I had a dream that I got a Big...
  2. Ivanna Ana

Bot Rocks! 83 ped global + others

Hey guys, I haven't posted any of my globals because I couldn't get a screenie of them since I've updated my OS to Win 7. I put my EU game on windows mode to get this last one: Click to enlarge I've actually been doing really good on Drones lately. 5 Other globals. Entropia Tracker got a list...
  3. Ivanna Ana

Acid Root 55 ped global

tt food but great to get this Global. I was down about 30 peds on my run (of 200 peds). Like clock work I hit 2 IX and this size XIII to catch up for my loses and then some. :D I love mining! :yay: Click to enlarge
  4. Ivanna Ana

HoF: May the Force (785 Nexus) Be With You!

:yay: This is my biggest single find Ever!!!! :yay: I'm having a great week. Last post, I got a 70 ped global and then a 244 ped HoF. This Post, I got this 77 ped Global: Click to enlarge My next run I was down about 46 peds, and I had about 35 NRF in 40 drops. Quite unusual but from past...
  5. Ivanna Ana

HoF: Acid Root 244 ped HoF

Hi all, I first got this Force Nexus global last night: Click to enlarge I was happy with that but even happier when I hit this HoF this morning! :yay: Click to enlarge :yay::woot: I was using a Mt1000. I have not maxed out depth yet. Only 728.3 out of 850. No amp. Start was 140 peds of...
  6. Ivanna Ana

Acid Root 80 ped global

Hi all, I forgotten to post my globals in the past weeks, but here's a recent one. Click to enlarge This unamped run made my usually profitable run even more profitable! :yay: Come on Uber! (1k and above :D)
  7. Ivanna Ana

HoF: Smallest HoF Ever! 50 ped Lyst!

How could this be an Achievement or be under the Hall of Fame you ask? Well, It is simple. What is the smallest global you could possibly get? At Least 50 peds Correct? What is the smallest HoF? Click to enlarge What Ore has a lowest Mark Up? Lyst! Well not really, you have Copper. Lano...
  8. Ivanna Ana

Who let the Feffs Out? 74 ped & Blau 87 ped

This was a great run for me. I really go out there to mine, but since there are plenty of mobs to get in your way, well, you have to shoot them. And this one helped did a Glowie thingy for me. :D Click to enlarge I had two other silent globals which I had looted Martial Armor Harness (L)...
  9. Ivanna Ana

That's Bull! Armax 77 ped

I didn't get to loot a SGA item yet, and I was hoping for one. But Shoot I'll take it! Check out this Armax Bull Guardian::yay: Click to enlarge Bad mining run. Only 220 ped tt return from 300 peds. But this Global and some Silent ones helped out. So break even. Some of my equipment has...
  10. Ivanna Ana

115 ped Caldorite

Taking advantage of the 2x SIB MA has given us, I went out for a long 200 ped Bomb mining run. I usually only do 100. Again, I did hit anything for 18 drops. Thank god for this one. :yay: Click to enlarge This was a very profitable run for me. I used a TK120 which I've maxed. I decided to...
  11. Ivanna Ana

Bad Mining, Saved by 56 ped Feff Global!

I know mining runs could be a little frustrating especially when you get 40+ NRF. Mining while doing some tp runs, I only got 45 tt Return out of a 100 ped run. I only had a few more bombs to drop, after getting all the tps. I didn't have much ammo (less than 1k) but I had a Feff Agro on me...
  12. Ivanna Ana

Lyst! There it is

Have you ever had a mining run with "No Resource Found" after dropping 40+ bombs and probes?!?!? :( Well, I finally got this global here to break me even for my mining run. Click to enlarge I missed the Print Screen button but got the info screen shot. :yay: I hate it when you don't find...
  13. Ivanna Ana

Floating in the Air

I love new VU's. Especially when you come across some cool Bugs! They are not all "Cool" Bugs but I thought this one took the prize.:D I tped into Jason Center, screen went white (as always), and when I got there, I was up in the Air! I was stuck too. So I got to look around and took a...
  14. Ivanna Ana

NBK and friends Big Bulk Bash!!!

The NBK Family and some Friends had a great Big Bulk Hunt prior to the 10.0 VU update. Finally had a chance to post these globals. Thanks to all that participated. We had a blast!!! No HoFs :mad: but got a silent one when we looted 22 Robot flares. The markup on those at least...
  15. Ivanna Ana

Hogs, there it is!

Nice two globies from Hogs. Had that feeling again when the loot started coming in, and then hit these two Yellow Swirlies! :yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge And I'm looking forward for VU 10.0! Yeah Bitches! :D
  16. Ivanna Ana

Global Feeling . .

Always good to come back after a long ass break (actually work is going very well) and get a nice global. I had a feeling after my first shot, I knew I was going to global on hunting today. :wtg::yay::D Click to enlarge Do you guys every get that global feeling? and then Poof! Well not a...
  17. Ivanna Ana

Maffiod Warrior 53 ped Trumpet sound

I can't tell ya how long has it been since I played EU. Long Ass Time! LOL! Probably about 6-9 months now (or feels like it is anyway). I log in and out but never did anything. I would chat with a few Soc mates and friends who I haven't talked to in a while. It's amazing the great friends...
  18. Ivanna Ana

2 Troxie globals!

Ok, so I never hunted with a large amount of ammo before. I had some extra peds to spare, and wanted to see what my luck with give me. I bought 30k of med-Cell Ammo, along with 5k of light blp for finishing. So about 350 peds. Armor: Ghost + 5B's (with shogun feet lol) Fap: 2350 Mob: Atrox...
  19. Ivanna Ana

Achievement: Quest to unlock: CGA

I've been mining part time for quite some time now, and I'm little over Level 12 on Surveying and Prospecting. I knew I was close to unlock Calypso Ground Assessment and decided to focus on this. I don't really have that much time to devote to playing EU all day. So little bit here and there...
  20. Ivanna Ana

Skill Increase Bonus VU

Why not have a VU where all of the skills have an slight Increase in all Professions for 4 months out of every year? Skilling to higher levels was a big motivation for me when I first started back in Oct. 06. I still feel the same today, but I think it's a lot harder to skill up than it was...
  21. Ivanna Ana

Molisk Hunter, Hunted!

I'm out at LA #24 (I think) which is own and operated by the eifund. Big Huge Molisk there! I tried hunting Molisk Leaders, but those bastards hit pretty dam hard. Anything below that I was Kool! Some reason or another only Molisk Hunters globaled for me after 20k of ammo. Click to enlarge...
  22. Ivanna Ana

Atrox Alpha!

After a descent Team NBK hunt, I relogged the next day where I have left off: SW Outpost by the Rig. I wanted to tp back to Nympth and finish off whatever ammo I had left. When I got my 5b's for my Ghost Armor, I finally could solo Atrox Alpha's (Old Alphas still kick my arse). So I hunted a...
  23. Ivanna Ana

NBK Looking for more Loot!

Three of us in our Soc went on our journey to find more loot. 3rd Thorifoid we hit - Click to enlarge Unfornately KAI was afk. :eek: We went to kill Formicacida, they didn't loot very well. Back to Thorifoids, eh ok. Nothing big. HoGs . . . . Nothing. :( Troxies . . . . Click to...
  24. Ivanna Ana

Team NBK. Hunting Globals.

After having great success hunting Hogs, Kwanyi, Praugster, and I tried our luck again by Team Hunting Hogs again. It took a while but finally got a global: Click to enlarge But it wasn't even to barely cover the expenses. So we tried some Troxies: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click...
  25. Ivanna Ana

New Item: Football

I couldn't find this here on EF. Hopefully I have this on the right thread. I was hunting some Calamusoid and looted this Football. YES! A Football: Click to enlarge Would we be able to play Football (or Soccer which what us stupid Americans call it) on EU? Anyone else found this item?
Back