Search results

1. Mrs Peel

Selling: DOA Rockjacker Mentor Edition Tier 7.9 (ready for 8)

Offers over 20K please. Happy Hunting. :yay:
  2. Mrs Peel

Selling: Full Female Shadow UL, Improved FAP, RJME and ML35

Please see the items below for Sale. Offers via PM on forum please. In no major rush to sell so reasonable offers please. ML35 has now been removed from Thread - SOLD Imp Fap - SOLD I have the right to remove the items from sale at anytime. PEDs only. No exchanges or CLDs. Full Female...
  3. Mrs Peel

Selling: Furniture & Misc Items

As part of my annual clear out and to reinvest some PEDS into EU I am considering selling the following items. Should anyone be interested then please PM me with reasonable offers. Berycled Statue 19.42 PED Chirpy Statue SOLD Feffoid Statue SOLD Longu Trophy Head 41.83...
  4. Mrs Peel

Selling: Entropia Art Work - Clear Out

As part of my annual clear out and to reinvest some peds into EU I am clearing out the following works of Art. Should anyone be interested then please PM me with reasonable offers. Full details of the items are on Entropedia should you wish to see the designs. Mars Needs Women Painting...
  5. Mrs Peel

Selling: BP Clear Out / Sale

My annual clear out has arrived and as I havent crafted properly for very long time Ive decided to see if any fellow Entropians are interested in purchasing the following BPs. A decent offer made will obviously result in an immediate sale of the BP I have the right to terminate any sale of any...
  6. Mrs Peel

Selling: Full Angel Female UL

ITEM NOW SOLD FOR 30K many thanks for the bumps...:)
  7. Mrs Peel

'Club Meat' Sunday's Total High 5th Sept.

Sunday 5th September - Naomi NP Polder Presents 'CLUB MEAT' - Sundays Total High Sundays Event consists of Small Neconu from Young to Old Big Equus from Alpha to Stalker Start Time - 1800 hours MA time End Time - 1930 hours TICKETS ARE FREE!!....yippeeee:wtg: Rules Bring yourself...
  8. Mrs Peel

Selling: Supremacy Harness Female SGA

The following item is for sale, Supremacy Harness Female SGA To view the items and prices visit my shop at Twin Peaks Mall, 3rd floor shop number 10 across from auction. Happy Lootius !!
  9. Mrs Peel

Selling: Mod Teg TR6 and other guns

Selling Mod Teg TR6 SOLD Adj Warthog ASG - 3 Imp Fireforge ARR 8000 SOLD (Minken) To view the items and prices visit my shop at Twin Peaks Mall, 3rd floor shop number 10 across from auction. Happy Lootius !!
  10. Mrs Peel

Selling: Oh another set of Prot Eyes

As the title says. Make me an offer. (And yes I looted them). This is not an auction and I maintain the right to discontinue sale at anytime. Good Luck !! Click to enlarge My store is Twin Peaks Mall lvl 3 opp auction should anyone wish to view the part. It is not priced.
  11. Mrs Peel

FYI: Merp Mission - LA 53 - North Segna TP

For the information of Calypso Colonists who wish to complete their missions. LA 53 - Directly North of Segna TP has increased its Merp Spawn for a limited time to assist you. This is a pure Merp LA, with the odd random Snable or Snarksnot. 6 Merp DNA Maxed Density Minimum Maturity Running...
  12. Mrs Peel

Discovery: Sentinel Arms F,L

Well I think this maybe the first New Discovery of VU10! Another one from the Globster..:P Click to enlarge Happy Hunting!.... :)
  13. Mrs Peel

Discovery: Sentinel Helmet F,L

Something nice for the sideboard...:P Click to enlarge
  14. Mrs Peel

Spiders at Omeg Trade Center PtII

looolll...as much as I love a spider, who is the funny person who wants to ruin it for everyone else at Omeg trade centre? It makes no difference to me whoever it is....but seriously give everyone else a break...and be nice...people dont like to be stuck in a revive cycle and get hit for 200+...
  15. Mrs Peel

Info: Grand Formidon Stalkers - Scanner Info

Did a quick search through my screenies of the event and found these shots I took when scanning the Grand Formidon Stalker. I did a quick search and couldnt find a duplicate but 'oooppsss' if I have duplicated what someone else has taken the time to do. Good Luck guys..:) Click to enlarge...
  16. Mrs Peel

EOMON Attack at the Rig

Monday 17th November 2008 showed the return of the mighty Eomon Stalkers to Dominant maturities at the rig. Just after midday a mini flash spawn decended onto CK Coat Killers who started the ball rolling with the first globals. Quickly the colonists of Calypso descended from the top 10 society...
  17. Mrs Peel

Umbra Attack 01.11.08 - New Umbra??

I saw these beastie whilst the Umbra attack was in full force at the Orb today. I have to say it didnt loot much but it hit not bad through Suprem and 5Bs..:P Not sure if anyone else has seen one before but thought Id post them anyway...:) Ach O Torment Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  18. Mrs Peel

Atrox Slayer / Marauder pics @ rig

Wasnt to sure where to post these pics so here is as good as anywhere!:) Call to arms this afternoon at the rig to find it swarming with Stalkers, Marauders and a spattering of Slayers. Menace to Society and friends such as Lady Nadie, Dave Ozi, Simon, Avatar of Discord came along for the fun...
  19. Mrs Peel

Uber: Nice ESI 600 PED +

Well I needed a stiff drink after this one....thank Lootius!:yay: Click to enlarge
  20. Mrs Peel

Uber: 2.8K Gazzurite....Sunday Stroll

Well as its the day of rest:silly2: I thought Id take a stroll in the woods..............and disturb the wildlife..........:) Click to enlarge And before that inevitable question arises....lolol....Tk 220 with 103 OA.....:laugh:
  21. Mrs Peel

Discovery: Vain Helmet Female (L)

This was a nice find today.....:eek: Click to enlarge Helmet is on EF auction as of 22nd June for 7 days No BO.
  22. Mrs Peel

Uber: **Winners of London Meet Quiz 2008**

Myself, Galadriel Princess Leyawiin & Uniqu3 Uniqu3 Hunter were lucky enough to participate in the London Meet 2008 Mindark Pub Quiz. Mindark very kindly donated the following prizes to me for 1st place and Princess and Uniqu3 will post their prizes in due course. Thanks MA!.....Id say these...
  23. Mrs Peel

Mrs Peel 1st ATH - Oil 14K

Well its been a lovely day.....:yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  24. Mrs Peel

Silent Uber - Angel female footguards

Opppsss I carried on walking a bit further and then fell over these...woot...:yay: Click to enlarge
  25. Mrs Peel

Silent Uber - Angel Male Shoes

Well I was out walking and fell over these beauties...shame they don't fit!! Click to enlarge
Back