Search results

1. SanBoX

Selling: 3900 TWEN TOKENS

Hello everybody, I have 3900 twen tokens for sale for 1.4p Send me a PM here on the forum or in game :thumbup:
  2. SanBoX

Gather the team! (Team hunting event @ OLA #09 EstoField)

The event started an week ago, but so far only one team have signed up, but have not hunted. It might be because of the Migration event that is going on, people are on holiday, lack of advertising, people prefer solo hunting events instead team or some other thing.So it doesn’t make sense to...
  3. SanBoX

FYI: EstoField @ OLA #09 (26900, 31900) East of Memorial TP

A nice place for working on your Estophyl Missions. Stats of the Estophyl: Here at Entropedia Hunting Tax: 3,25% Mining Tax: 3,25% A little heads up for the miners, the aggression of the Estophyl is high. I would advise you to bring some hunting gear on your journey. Using a vehicle to avoid...
  4. SanBoX

Looking for suggestions about creature level for OLA09

Hello fellow Entropians I have recently taken over OLA09 and I’m working on a couple of plans to implement a series of weekly and long term events on the land. This land area is currently full of young Estophyl (3 DNA samples). I’m considering the idea of raising the Maturity to around...
  5. SanBoX

Selling: Tailoring Materials

Selling the materials that are listed below. I have divided them up to smaller amounts for those that aren’t interested in big amounts. If you’re interested just bid away, it’s just filling up space in my storage for no reason. :ahh: Auction has ended -- Type. -- Amount. -- Value.-- Start. 1...
  6. SanBoX

Selling: Enmatter and ore

Selling the Enmatter and ore that’s listed below. I have divided them up to smaller amounts for those that aren’t interested in big amounts. If you’re interested just bid away, it’s just filling up space in my storage for no reason. Auction has ended Enmatter Type. ---- Amount. ----...
Back