Search results

1. Triton

Untrust payments

Hey, I usually deposit with crypto through untrust, smooth and good experience. Although when i was about to deposit today i can only transfer USDT (tether) and not ETH etc. as before, havent seen any news about this anywhere on entropia. Anyone heard anything? (the problem is that the network...
  2. Triton

Selling: Baraka Armor Shins (M) & Gloves (F)

Baraka Armor Shins (M) Baraka Armor Gloves (F) Taking offers.
  3. Triton

Selling: SOLD Easter Ring 2022

REMOVED
  4. Triton

Selling: Halloween ring 2022

As the title says, want to sell - Halloween ring 2022 Peds mostly intresting but up for offers, items or ped combo.
  5. Triton

DSEC Armor

Tried looking around but didnt find any info on what MOB that drops DSEC armor parts? Thnx! :D
  6. Triton

Returning player looking for a Soc

Hey! Returning to the game since a few years away (like 6 years away and from the start playing on and of) been around since 2004 (No im not uber, and geez i sold all the "good" stuff for a pec :D ) Looking for a friendly society (european time) soc, for occasional team hunt, chit chat etc. To...
  7. Triton

Selling: Combustive Attack Nanochip V UL

Combustive Attack Nanochip V UL - YEEPP Hey! Selling Combustive Attack Nanochip V (one sold before on auc, for tt+900) taking ANY/ALL offers on pm, thank you.
  8. Triton

The Red Bar announcing globals should be able to be disabled!!!

The Red Bar announcing globals should be able to be disabled The game is not playeable as it is now, its so much chatter crap in the hole so called "social interface", atleast add options to close it down and disable functions you do not want to have. As it is now you cant even see the whole...
  9. Triton

Combat tokens??

Hey! Been away for sometime and is back again :), im wondering what is the new combat tokens? What do you do with them and how do you get em? Thanks!!
  10. Triton

Selling: GUNNAR Vayper Gaming Glasses

Selling both F and M glasses. See below for more info: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?240484-GUNNAR-Vayper-Gaming-Glasses-and-reallife-Glasses!
  11. Triton

Discovery: GUNNAR Vayper Gaming Glasses and reallife Glasses!

My first discovery since 2004 :lolup: :dunce: Its only 18 of them to be found (i actually found 1 more :P Female glasses also) [B]Both are for sale! :)
  12. Triton

New mobs?

Hey! Cant seem to find any info on the new areas on CP and the new mobs, would be nice to see as im not able to get in there :) So if you know anything or have any link to any please provide. :)
  13. Triton

Where to find a nice molisk spawn?

Trying to do the molisk iron, anyone know of any good spawn with molisk? taxed or untaxed doesnt matter as long there is a good spawn :)
  14. Triton

How long btw cycled peds and glob/hof?

Hey, wonder how long/much you guys cycle before having a globals/hof (if any...). Do not answer if you mine on FOMA or HELL since you know why :laugh: :eyecrazy: And also the poll is when you mine without amp...
  15. Triton

Almost nothing on auction on FOMA?

Hey! Just visited FOMA at it was almost nothing on auction there, something strange?? Or anyone know, has everyone finally abaddoned FOMA :) ?
  16. Triton

Where the ¤#% is my HOF mining LOG!!!

Well time to start a log on my mining "returns". Been around pretty long on and off in this game and never had any decent return on actually anything i have done. So now i will mine until i hit a HOF (something that can make me go back hunting). Will post the result in the first page here, and...
  17. Triton

Unable to chip out redlighted skills?

Hey, is it impossible to chip out skills that is redlighted? Only says "error", when trying.
  18. Triton

Selling: Full shogun, 83 ped LWT skill

Full shogun, 83 ped esi LWT skill Selling: Full shogun tt+your offer 82 ped ESI size Laser Weapon Tech skill+your offer !!! <--- SOLD
  19. Triton

Selling: Clothes

Selling some clothes, Fresher boots tt: 52+your offer Omegaton arctic walkers tt: 71+SOLD Basic pattern shirt tt: 7+your offer Hobb bomberjacket tt: 16,5+your offer Taking offers no shame ones please :) View image in gallery
  20. Triton

Selling: Selling: Some skills, laser weapon tech, marksmanship, ranged damage assessment, blp tech

Selling: Buy 2 and get 1 for free, laser weapon tech, marksmanship, ranged damage assessment, blp tech Sold...........................
  21. Triton

Cyclops location?

Hey! I guess its more ppl then me who might wonder where the cyclops place is, so please the one who can post a picture/map of where it is would be greatly appreciated!! :) Thanks in advance!
  22. Triton

Selling: Some skills

Selling some skills for a friend of mine: Laser Weaponry Technology 4466.23 ESI approx needed = 99 Anatomy SOLD Marksmanship 3357.29 ESI approx needed = 39.53 Ranged Damage Assessment 2542.64 ESI approx needed = 20 BLP Weaponry Technology 1580.32 ESI...
  23. Triton

Neconu provider :)

Finally i got a hof! :) and a couple of items also so with markup i guess its over 1k Neconu jaw (also for sale so please pm me in you want it)
  24. Triton

Selling: Necounu Jaw

Hey! Selling my newly looted uber item ;) hehe Neconu jaw, taking offers. Both PM and here... Thank you.
  25. Triton

Selling: Master Coat Uncolored (M)

Taking offers on Master Coat Uncolored (M) Willing to negotiate and hoping on decent offers/bids :) Pls. do send offers by PM. Thank you.
Back