Search results

1. Urso

MUTANTS are back

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=288363&catid=newimages&cutoffdate=lastvisit If u spot other breeds ,post pics
  2. Urso

(temporary )god mode

Few months ago during a RX event ,I thought : it must be very fun for the MA guys behind the rx units to play on god mode and was sugesting that MA gave those powers temporary to players . Others said , that people could cheat with it (letting friends kill ya, and split loot) so I let it...
  3. Urso

Info: Unique Carramone Armour

people asked me to post pic , was too late to see stats on it :( golden supremacy :) somebody have pic with stats ? Urso
  4. Urso

Selling: Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1

SB +5000 BO +5350 TT is around 90 ped I can accept skills (only combat related) Pm me if ur intrested Urso
  5. Urso

Achievement: 5000 riflepoints

woot :) this feels like a hof :) There where days I really wanted to chip in , but untill now all natural . next goal is coolness Urso
  6. Urso

Buying giganticum display (PC)

If u craft giganticum display (PC) or you u wanne sell yours , pm me .
  7. Urso

Urso Is Not A Scammer

After one of the most fun days ingame for me , I had my badest day today :( yesterday I was in twin ring and a guy ... ... ... asked me if he could borrow my pig , he gave me phantom arms as collateral . after that he wanne use my club (non L) he gave...
  8. Urso

my second best

woot :)
  9. Urso

Selling 254 tt ESi ,14.13tt ESi and a DELTA

1- 254.65 ESi 2- 14.13 ESI 3- DELTA with 48 ped tt
  10. Urso

woot thx MA for the 6K

my first hof i am so happy :)
  11. Urso

atrox 259

hello We had a soc event and did some beacons , loot was not good . On our way back from a beacon my socmember L... says kill that trox --> u wil get global , He was right :bowdown: . So thx L and T for fapping i had so much fun and i made...
  12. Urso

EU in gamestore

I was thinking :scratch2: many people ar getting hacked lately. So what can MA do to promote the GOLD CARD . I found the anwser :eek: . Urso :D if they charge like 55 dollar (5 for game store owner)and offer a special packege with goldcard included and some ped . Wil give much...
  13. Urso

death or sleaping ????

hello :yay: I was going to bots east of Jason Centre and a snable was threathing me. I had to kill it :) After 2 shots he still had some hp, but then he decided to go lay down a bit. Click to enlarge so my achievement is the first to get a snable bored to death/sleep :) (sry for my...
  14. Urso

new guy @EF

hi :yay: i am new at EF but not PE (EU). I a from the Tresuary island generation :) so more then 3 years ago See ya around the forum! Urso
Back