Search results

1. CG-63

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register ohshit its CG-63 !Register ohshit its CG-63
  2. CG-63

Selling: Starkhov AS-129 Tier 1.9 and full Nemisis (M)

Everything sold Starkhov AS-129 sold for tt+3000 close this thread
  3. CG-63

Bump and Tiers Tier 1 153 Tier 2 84 Tier 3 72 Tier 4 95 Tier 5 122 Tier 6 56 Tier 7 90 Tier 8 136 Tier 9 85 Tier 10 70
  4. CG-63

Back in town again! Bump!
  5. CG-63

Opps I accidentally bumped you !!
  6. CG-63

Bumperz :computer:
  7. CG-63

Starkhov AS-129 SOLD I want to see if there is anyone that want to buy my Starkhov AS-129 Tier 1.9. Here´s a link with information about this greate rifle. Starkhov AS-129 Tier 1 153 Tier 2 84 Tier 3 72 Tier 4 95 Tier 5 122 Tier 6 56 Tier 7 90 Tier 8 136 Tier 9 85 Tier 10 70 Its a realy...
  8. AS-129

AS-129

9. CG-63

JAN 29 Exarosaur event @ OLA 55 = Exarosaur HEAVEN =

Can there be peace between us ?.. Peace!!! NOPEACE!!! If I understand Skuggan1 correctly there will be no PVP just that the radar is out of action! But then again I´m from sweden and our english language isn´t the best ;)
  10. CG-63

STOP HELPING ME! If you fap me again, I will file support for harassment!

BFOTY award 2010 for this thread I´m glad to present on the behalf of the BFOTY Committee. The 2010 BFOTY award goes to Blackhawk for this thread. 100 EFD to you BH! :monkey: BFOTY = Brain Fart Of The Year Now! I wont fap you Bh but I must say that making this post is as smart as travelning...
  11. CG-63

Happy new year Sweetie!! X X

Happy new year Sweetie!! X X
  12. CG-63

Would you pay for Entropedia?

Hi Witte! I think you´ve done a greate job with Entropedia! I would gladly pay a buck or two för the site but I dont want you to add the feature of membership and extra features. the page is perfect as it is, also I think the idea of some kind of ads on the ppage is a good idea. That would...
  13. CG-63

Try this while you wait!

I knew you were going to say that Lady :) Just let me know when you baked that cake so I can come over for a taste ;) XX
  14. CG-63

What happened at t minus 0?

Game over man!!! Game over !! Ohh man I already feeling the effects of the withdrawl!! Wonder if I can get in to a AA meeting for Mind Essence abuse :P The end was a bit of a turn off, I atleast was expecting an apocalyptic battlescene with bodyparts flying but no such luck !! Nice fireworks...
  15. CG-63

Selling: Full ESI

Bump for the Win
  16. CG-63

Selling: Starkhov AS-129

Starkhov AS-129 I want to see if there is anyone that want to buy my Starkhov AS-129 Here´s a link with information about this greate rifle. Starkhov AS-129 With a Dante it´s a kickass gun! Starting bid at TT+3300 PED Buy out at TT+3900 PED Gl & Hf :sniper: CG-63
  17. CG-63

Should there be another oil rig?

Hi! What if MA would have loot spawn at diffrent locations all over calypso. So when your out running around in you could find a body of a miner or hunter and you could loot it. That would be a nice addition on the stones and fruits for players. Perhaps a way to get players moving around a bit...
  18. CG-63

1 hunting tip each

www.entropiatracker.com My little advice! Before you go for a hunt you can always check the Entropiatracker to see if your desired mobs are hot at the moment :banana: And the most important.... Gl & Hf
  19. CG-63

Haha, ja tydligen så är jag nån sorts badboy på forumet!! :) Har inte någon anning vad jag har...

Haha, ja tydligen så är jag nån sorts badboy på forumet!! :) Har inte någon anning vad jag har gjort. Eller ja det enda som jag brukar göra är om Simon är utanför PA så brukar jag fråga han om han är vilse ;) Kanske därför min loot suger också!! :P
  20. CG-63

Don't trust Imperious from cK Shadows

I hope Imperious relpy here!! :) That´s a Pawning if I ever did see one !! :rocket: As a miner and hunter in pvp4 I can´t realy say I´m sorry about what happend, but I can understand that it did hurt.
  21. CG-63

Planet Calypso VU 10.0 has entered Test phase

Vu 10.0 Marco will pop up on our screens and lay down the facts. "All Your Peds Are Belong To Us" :xwink:
  22. CG-63

Onyx, man börjar alltid en mening med en stor bokstav! Onyx, you always use a capital letter in...

Onyx, man börjar alltid en mening med en stor bokstav! Onyx, you always use a capital letter in the beginning of a sentence! And yes I did sleep fine! Thank you for asking!
  23. CG-63

Mmmm Strawberrys !! ;)

Mmmm Strawberrys !! ;)
  24. CG-63

Guess it could be that I have [FOX] as a friend! Beeing around him usualy end up with me beeing...

Guess it could be that I have [FOX] as a friend! Beeing around him usualy end up with me beeing in trouble ;) Or that I´ve been a member on this forum for a couple of years and posted twice :) Take your pick. :)
Back