Search results

1. S

Ahh...the Estophyls OLA #28 TP (259,468)

add me Sharah Mai Lyn
  2. S

Selling: Selling: Neopsion kinetic Amplifier V

sold to the highest bidder
  3. S

buy me some clothes come one you know you want it
  4. S

bumping it up common people bid bid bid
  5. S

I will end this in a weak if have a good idea of vallue and thanx for the bump
  6. S

First Bid is in at tt+700
  7. S

Selling UL mindforce amp: Neopsion kinetic Amplifier V Taking bids pm me whit bids in game or here Greetings Mai
  8. mf amp v

mf amp v

mf amp v
  9. mf amp v

mf amp v

mf amp v
  10. S

Mai & Crone Healers of Fortune

A fortunate New Year We Crone and me Mai wish all readers a fortunate New Year. I hope to see a lot of you again in this year for some healing and of course a nice chat. though Rules changes I had the chance to heal some teams in the Merry Mayhem Event. Yes you did read it right :yay: :yay...
  11. S

Info: Crone & Mai looking to help you!

Having a chat is free as well :yay:
  12. S

Healing is slow I'm still trying to get more a head of crone, but found out that hard these day's I found out what the afther effeckt is of the migration and things got bit silled. so had time to wach some movies :yay: :yay: :yay: Still found there is some mobs to be hunted whit healer that is...
  13. S

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Sign me up pls Sharah Mai Lyn
  14. S

Training Hello dear readers and hunters First i wan't to start whit a thank you. Thank you to all hunters that keep returning for our services. It has been fun and I still love to heal you all. It has bin disappointing some times loot can be really bad. It has been joy full I love seeing you...
  15. S

error downloading the new patch

Hello I had same issue and had to stop my virus scanner wile down loading as well (it's on now again) This resolved my issue as well. So thanks and good luck to all trying to get in Mai
  16. S

Saying gz Hello fellow Entropians, Busy busy busy and I like it :yay: :yay: :yay: but to tired after to write a post, or after healing in between healing trying to keep the hours organised. Between that doing some hunting myself. Watching you guys hunt wile I heal makes my trigger finger...
  17. S

Armour or No Armour Hello all Have been healing quite some people now. Nice to meet you see you again, have a little chat (I like it though it takes me a wile to respond, because my priority of course is to keep you alive.) I love to hear about you your loot hunts missions skill gain, mining...
  18. S

Crone is Healing.... so I write a bit about healing to day Since Crone is now healing very hard trying to break my 2K hof record, I will write a post in the mean time. Though probably not as good as he for Crone is of course Crone. ;) I still can remember him I'm still in front :wise: and he...
  19. S

Mai's fun stuff reserved to coppy links Ts63.gameservers.com:9200 mai.crone@yahoo.com
  20. S

BIG Events & Programs

Sharah Mai Lyn
  21. S

Pictures and discoveries VU2011.3

annyone can tell me were the waterhole for finding water can be found
  22. S

Bolivar takes a break for a couple of weeks

Gratz on the skills you got! Srry to see you leave for a while, but have fun with famaly and friends Greets Mai
  23. S

Crone wants to be in all 50 most skilled societies for a week

Bump fore crone because he has been long enough with us to help him a bit getting some atention
  24. S

Crone wants to be in all 50 most skilled societies for a week

The Gathering is now a sure thing. I'm glad to say if crone is not booked for the comming 50 weaks he will be welcome in our soc. Greatings Mai
Back