Search results

1. N

Away from game and forum 'till October 2nd

:silly2::silly2:
  2. N

Easter Mayhem Preview

Way back when they used to have different classifications for events, and each year on came the alts with mod merc etc and won them. Doesn't matter how the events are set out, truth is the same set of people will win (or their alts). :) Like anything in life, when it involves cash it amazes...
  3. N

Selling: Skill Give-away - bring an esi and i'll fill it up

Yes basically have limited time to get all withdraws actioned, about done on sales but won't have time to sell skills. So giving away to anyone with esi. Basically relationship collapsed last couple days net provider been cancelled so have 2 weeks max to clear dibbler down, reckon couple of...
  4. N

Selling: Skill Give-away - bring an esi and i'll fill it up

Basically RL issues have forced me to get outta dodge as fast as i can, any skill i have bring an esi and i'll fill it up for you. I'll spam in #Calytrade when online for next week or two, also can provide collateral for esi you supply. Just hate seeing skills go to waste, wide selection...
  5. N

Selling: Selling Everything :)

Due to RL the time has come to part with Dibbler, 272k skills for sale encompassing a wide range of professions as well as items and general stuff. Will update as i go :) All items and storage crap gone :) More to follow, hit me up about any skills you may be interested in Mining...
  6. N

Next Adjusted items

Gremlin Armour One of the knives Mining finder maybe Thrillseeker Pants
  7. N

ND - Jobs - Oh dear!

They are virtual reality jobs, like pretend but VR. Anyway i'll wait and see what actually comes before commenting seriously. Makes me chuckle how everyone jumps on RT/ND before anything solid is revealed, could be a good thing (eternal optimist).
  8. N

ND - Jobs - Oh dear!

Viva EL PRESIDENTE!!!
  9. N

ND - Jobs - Oh dear!

Could be interesting, guess wait and see what it's all about. Another RT (tm) update, another controversy thread, and yet again ND (tm) showing he's a rebel and man of the people. CAPSLOCKFCKYEAH !!! Disclaimer - Could be a good addition to RT, just makes me chuckle how every VU is...
  10. N

Voice of Doom

:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:
  11. N

Entropia Universe 15.13.1 Release Notes

On loader: "Leadership position bonus PRICE competition" :laugh::laugh:
  12. N

Loader spelling error

"Leadership position bonus PRICE competition" :D
  13. N

Question: What has happened to Atroxes

I thought maybe material caps had reached max at first, but if is so why are other planets not affected drop wise? Could be perhaps that all stackables from other planets hit caly auction... who knows:scratch2:
  14. N

Oil rigs

Ark rig doesn't drop enough to fight over (yet), although sometimes people close ark rig.
  15. N

Allowing players to change home planet for those started pre new PP's

Well when i joined there was only Mindark, so i guess my account by default has been passed on to Planet Calypso. All i am suggesting is giving players the option of which planet they wish to have been passed to (ie who they would like to support with that extra income). I don't think i...
  16. N

Allowing players to change home planet for those started pre new PP's

I know it probably wouldn't be allowed, but perhaps planet partners would care a little more if people were allowed to "change" their account to favour/support newer planet partners. Especially those like myself who were created before any of the new planets were created. Think of it like...
  17. N

Yes Drone elites, but lower drones were hunted a lot in past when Gazz was part of the loot mix. As soon as was taken out people just stopped hunting them. Yes ubers still hunt the elites, but hardly anyone hunts the rest of the drones these days (or at least nowhere near as they were hunted...
  18. N

Removing Gazz from drones was a sad day, hardly anyone hunts them now :/.
  19. N

Sadly that's the conclusion I've come to and spend most time away from calypso coming back to sell stuff. I pick away at missions here these days but loot mix puts me off after an hour or 2. I just wish that they would cut down on the crapnell/ammo and restructure loot mix to be interesting...
  20. N

Sounds about right, am 1.3k or so into 10k mission only 1 esi (low tt), i think 1 or 2 enigma's. Loot return is right overall, but man loot mix is dung. Waaay to much ammo+crapnel, but that seems to be the trend on calyspo in the main.
  21. N

Joda currently broadcasting "FREE WAVES TODAY" with timer for loot waves

Of course needs people to be "grinding" (losing) to work, but my fear is more and more will just stand waiting :laugh:. No worries on my part, but to go beyond "feeling" when the time is right from everyone watching a timer means something would have to change.
  22. N

Joda currently broadcasting "FREE WAVES TODAY" with timer for loot waves

Release the wave timer App lol, also thankyou for proving to me that there is no point to grinding. I am aware of waves but to have a timer to perfectly see when they on or off i think spells the death chimes for the wave loot system.
Back